Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 06-14-2009, 10:24 PM   #1
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default If both Itachi and Sasuke made out with you(Girls only)

what will you do?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 11:58 PM   #2
Naruko-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your room, violating all of your stuffed animals. >:D
Naruko-chan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: If both Itachi and Sasuke made out with you(Girls only)

I would make out with them both. At the same time. That'd be amazing and sooooo hot......... *dazes off*
Missing-nin
OTP:NaruSasu <3
^^^^^^^^^
------------------------------------------------
Naruko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:35 AM   #3
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

.....................*nose bleed*....................

animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:40 AM   #4
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
what will you do?
im not going to lie Sai, im throwing the gay card for you makeing this thread LMAO, just jokeing man

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:44 AM   #5
animelover
Jonin

animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
im not going to lie Sai, im throwing the gay card for you makeing this thread LMAO, just jokeing man
i know you'd want to kiss them back raiden

Old 06-15-2009, 04:47 AM   #6
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover View Post
i know you'd want to kiss them back raiden
HELL NO, lmao, im a man, im not into that yoei stuff, uhgggg

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 06-15-2009, 04:48 AM   #7
animelover
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
HELL NO, lmao, im a man, im not into that yoei stuff, uhgggg
EVEN IF!?? they used sexy harlem jutsu on you? mr. man?

Old 06-15-2009, 04:50 AM   #8
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
EVEN IF!?? they used sexy harlem jutsu on you? mr. man?
only naruto and konohamaru do that, and NOOOOOOOO!!!!!lmao

Old 06-15-2009, 07:22 AM   #9
TheViolletteHeart
Special Jonin Candidate

TheViolletteHeart is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Remind Itachi that he's too much like my own brother, then tell Sasuke, "Wait...If Itachi's like my brother, who's older than me...Doesn't that make you like me? I really don't want to make out with myself, kthxbye." O.o
TheViolletteHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 07:59 AM   #10
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I don't really like them,so don't be surpised what I'm about to say:

I'd puke in both of there mouths and scream "Get your freakin' hands off of me!!!!!"and bite,kick,punch until they let go,then when they do,I'd yell
"FREAKS!!!!!!"and kill them

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 08:34 AM   #11
Omni
Freshmen Academy Student

Omni is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Little do they know I have a pocket knife...
Omni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 08:38 AM   #12
Raven Uchiha
Genin Elite

Raven Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Raven Uchiha

ummmmmmmm if you read my signiture im their cousin. (not really)
Clan: Uchiha
Chakra Nature: Wind, Fire, Lightning, Water, and Earth.
Jutsu: Rasen-chidori, Lightning Shield, and more!
Kekkei-Genkai: Sharingan
Special Features: I have 3 Heaven Curse marks.
Animals: Two Huskies (a boy and a girl) boys name: Aku , girls name: Araku.
"Saying your going to rip me to shreds
isn't going to make me come closer"
-Minato or 4th hokage
Raven Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 08:44 AM   #13
Omni
Freshmen Academy Student

You people are going 'goo-goo' over pencil marks? o.O
Old 06-15-2009, 08:44 AM   #14
hello_kitty_freak
Veteran Chunin

hello_kitty_freak is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hello_kitty_freak
Cool Re: If both Itachi and Sasuke made out with you(Girls only)

Quote:
.....................*nose bleed*....................
*pulls out tissue for animelover.*
Here you go

*Then pulls one out for myself...*
Old 06-15-2009, 08:48 AM   #15
Omni
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
Only the fangirls....but people can have imagations I suppose
Oh gross...I wonder who was the first person to invent yaoi? o.o They must have been REALLY bored.
Old 06-15-2009, 08:51 AM   #16
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omni View Post
You people are going 'goo-goo' over pencil marks? o.O
Only the fangirls....but people can have imagations I suppose

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 06-15-2009, 08:57 AM   #17
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh gross...I wonder who was the first person to invent yaoi? o.o They must have been REALLY bored.
Or with no life,I hate yaoi,and having a threesome with it *Shivers*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 06-15-2009, 09:05 AM   #18
TheViolletteHeart
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Hey! I like yaoi, thank you very much.
Old 06-15-2009, 09:06 AM   #19
TheViolletteHeart
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
Or with no life,I hate yaoi,and having a threesome with it *Shivers*
I find this very offensive.
Old 06-15-2009, 09:14 AM   #20
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheViolletteHeart View Post
I find this very offensive.
Why? I wasn't saying people who like yaoi have no life,it was an opinion of who made it

I think you misunderstood what I meant,I'm sorry if this offened you

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ninja Pink; 06-15-2009 at 09:22 AM.

Tags
itachi, made out, sasuke, something werid, uchiha