Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-05-2010, 08:33 PM   #1
VillarbaDye
Chunin Exam Proctor

VillarbaDye saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Shippuden Haku vs Sasuke....

I was just thinking, what if Haku had lived and had been allowed to train just like everyone else did during the 3 year time skip. His elements are Water and Wind right? Sasuke's are Fire and Lightning....so Haku has the advantage right? I am not talking about the Haku that fought Naruto & Sasuke in the begining, I'm just asking you guys what you think would happen if Haku (after training and further developing his abilities) faced Sasuke in Shippuden (before he fought Itachi).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The hounds of love are hunting
I've always been a coward,
And I don't know what's good for me.

Gamertag: Haus of Dye

VillarbaDye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 08:46 PM   #2
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Shippuden Haku vs Sasuke....

Although it'll be pretty hard to guess Haku's abilities after the timeskip, I'll try. But this is why I'd rather not have any "what-if characters" fight.

Anyways, I don't see Haku standing a chance, even if he's allowed 2 & 1/2 years of training. When these two fought, Sasuke had almost no feats other than intellect, speed, and a two tomoe Sharingan. Haku has water and his ice release. Currently Sasuke has EMS, but I'm inferring you're asking for MS Sasuke. Sasuke is basically an expert with Amaterasu and I can see him taking Haku out with that. Haku is fast, but Sasuke can just do what he did to Raikage to get him with Amaterasu. If that doesn't work, Susanoo.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 08:51 PM   #3
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I have no way of telling how Haku would improve in a couple years. But I say Sasuke wins due to genjutsu, and the fact that he can break the mirrors with Chidori Spear. He can go CS2 if he's having too much trouble with the needles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NagatoGod_of_Pain View Post
Although it'll be pretty hard to guess Haku's abilities after the timeskip, I'll try. But this is why I'd rather not have any "what-if characters" fight.

Anyways, I don't see Haku standing a chance, even if he's allowed 2 & 1/2 years of training. When these two fought, Sasuke had almost no feats other than intellect, speed, and a two tomoe Sharingan. Haku has water and his ice release. Currently Sasuke has EMS, but I'm inferring you're asking for MS Sasuke. Sasuke is basically an expert with Amaterasu and I can see him taking Haku out with that. Haku is fast, but Sasuke can just do what he did to Raikage to get him with Amaterasu. If that doesn't work, Susanoo.
Quote:
I'm just asking you guys what you think would happen if Haku (after training and further developing his abilities) faced Sasuke in Shippuden (before he fought Itachi).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 08:53 PM   #4
Akainu
Banned

Akainu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What kind of thread is this?

Saying how much Haku would improve is exactly the same as fan fiction...
Akainu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:00 PM   #5
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I'm just asking you guys what you think would happen if Haku (after training and further developing his abilities) faced Sasuke in Shippuden (before he fought Itachi).
Wow, that's what I get for not reading the last sentence.

Let me redeem myself. Haku's only shown jutsu was his kekkei genkai and his water needles jutsu. With 2 and 1/2 years of training, it's power has to logically increase. I'm guessing just more needles and a wider range for his kekkei genkai. Sasuke can easily summon any snake to block these jutsus. Once he does, he uses any form of Chidori to take out Haku (he never showed any wind releases).
Old 06-05-2010, 09:02 PM   #6
VillarbaDye
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akainu View Post
What kind of thread is this?

Saying how much Haku would improve is exactly the same as fan fiction...
If you have nothing to post to the thread other than this, don't.

I'm basing it off of our knowledge with chakra elements. Water > Fire , Wind > Lightning.

I wouldn't be sure what would happen, cause there is no way we could know for sure. I was merely just interested after watching some shippuden episodes over again and Kakashi telling Naruto about the elements and mentioning Haku. If given the chance, I think Haku could have developed some interesting techniques over 2 1/2 years, imo Haku would win but probably would lose to Sasuke after the Itachi fight.

Old 06-05-2010, 09:03 PM   #7
VillarbaDye
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NagatoGod_of_Pain View Post
Wow, that's what I get for not reading the last sentence.

Let me redeem myself. Haku's only shown jutsu was his kekkei genkai and his water needles jutsu. With 2 and 1/2 years of training, it's power has to logically increase. I'm guessing just more needles and a wider range for his kekkei genkai. Sasuke can easily summon any snake to block these jutsus. Once he does, he uses any form of Chidori to take out Haku (he never showed any wind releases).

He hasen't shown a wind release but he had the element. Kakashi said so while talking to Naruto before he learned Rasenshuriken.

Old 06-05-2010, 09:10 PM   #8
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Haku's Kekkei Genkai, Ice Release, is made from the combination of Wind and Water chakra, so Haku has the natures even if he hasn't shown Wind.

Since we actually know what Sasuke can do, I'm saying Sasuke will win. Sure Haku might have improved, but Sasuke can easily break out of the Crystal Ice Mirror Jutsu with Chidori or Chidori Sharp Spear. And if the Sasuke at the beginning could dodge One Thousand Needles of Death, so can Sasuke in Shippuden since his speed has greatly improved. If Sasuke is having too much trouble with Haku, he always has snake summons and CS2.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:11 PM   #9
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
He hasen't shown a wind release but he had the element. Kakashi said so while talking to Naruto before he learned Rasenshuriken
He may have had it, but he's never been shown using it in battle, thus not having any jutsu that we know of. That's why Haku can't stop Sasuke's array of lightning jutsu. We can't assume Haku has some wind jutsu powerful enough to stop Sasuke's lightning affinity.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:14 PM   #10
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Sasuke would win. For Haku to train to become on pair with Sasuke she would have to surpass Zabuza and Zabuza 's superior Kisame or close to his strength which i don't see him doing because he would relly on his kekki gengai too much for him to train.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:27 PM   #11
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

We have no idea of how strong Haku would be in the future, anyone could claim what it could be, for all we know he could've gotten lazy and became a normal person, completely unrefined in fighting.

He also may have gotten PNJ and received the Rinnegan, the world may never know.

But in any case, unless Haku could learn something that allows him to take out CS2 Sasuke I doubt he would stand a chance.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:43 PM   #12
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Wow, I forgot about the snake summons. Manda eats Haku.
Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
Sasuke would win. For Haku to train to become on pair with Sasuke she would have to surpass Zabuza and Zabuza 's superior Kisame or close to his strength which i don't see him doing because he would relly on his kekki gengai too much for him to train.
Kisame has superior speed & water jutsu and a better sword, and he also has much more chakra than Zabuza.

Old 06-05-2010, 09:57 PM   #13
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Wow, I forgot about the snake summons. Manda eats Haku.

Kisame has superior speed & water jutsu and a better sword, and he also has much more chakra than Zabuza.
Thats why I said "Zabuza's superior Kisame".
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 10:03 PM   #14
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

As me and Miles was discussing before,

this is yet again another unanswerable thread considering we have no clue what Haku might have gained in the 2 1/2 year timeskip

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 10:04 PM   #15
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
Thats why I said "Zabuza's superior Kisame".
I read wrong. >.> My bad.

Anyways Haku could go pretty far with his kekkei genkai but we can't tell how much he'll improve with that or his other skills.

Old 06-07-2010, 08:39 AM   #16
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

It's impossible to know how strong one would be after the time skip. We know feats from their first battle and thats all we can go by. It doesn't matter which chakra nature is superior to the other. Sasuke's Sharingan keeps him from getting hit. Sasuke goes CM2 and then flapping chidori's Haku's face.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 08:52 AM   #17
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Haku had incredible potential; it is not a stretch with his blood line abilty and skills to say he would be on Sasuke's level
colorles is offline   Reply With Quote