Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

View Poll Results: Favorite Main Character
Naruto (Naruto) 6 15.79%
Ichigo (Bleach) 5 13.16%
Yugi (Yu-Gi-Oh!) 0 0%
Jaden (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX) 0 0%
Yusei (Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's) 0 0%
Luffy (One Peice) 6 15.79%
Yoh (Shamen King) 0 0%
Spike (Cowboy Bebop) 2 5.26%
Ranma (Ranma 1/2) 2 5.26%
Edward (FullMetal Alchemist) 6 15.79%
Clare (Claymore) 0 0%
Gin (Gintama) 0 0%
Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z) 7 18.42%
Zatch (Zatch Bell) 0 0%
Inuyasha (Inuyasha) 2 5.26%
Gon (Hunter x Hunter) 0 0%
Saya (Blood +) 2 5.26%
Dan (Bakugan) 0 0%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-05-2010, 03:07 PM   #1
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Favorite Main Anime Character

Vote Now!! Do Not complane if your favorite character os not listed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

3DS A
mbassador

I know, I suck.
SasukeDude96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 07:06 PM   #2
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth
Default Re: Favorite Main Anime Character

Of the ones you listed I would go with Goku. He is a somewhat naive nice guy, but when trouble comes he's always serious and ready to jump into action.

Overall, though, I'm not sure. Simon from Gurren Lagann is a pretty good character (well in Part 2 anyway, in Part 1 he really isn't too great until his "epic" moment near the end of that part of the series).

I don't watch JJBA anime but in the manga I thought Joseph Joestar and Jotaro Kujo were pretty good main characters (there are six parts in the series, one main character each).

Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho was pretty cool too imo.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 07:13 PM   #3
thenagan
Chunin Exam Participant

thenagan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I put Saya cause she was awesome.
Bonds:ilovegaara,Vidda Hateke.
Spoiler:
By clicking this you married a hobo
thenagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 08:56 PM   #4
Akainu
Banned

Akainu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Luffy, Gon, Edward, Jotaro Kujo, Joseph Joestar and Kenshiro.
Akainu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:13 PM   #5
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Naruto and Inuyasha.
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:14 PM   #6
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

edward elric and ichigo,

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:15 PM   #7
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Out of the ones listed: Inuyasha
Overall: Lucy From Elfen Lied

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:15 PM   #8
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Luffy.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:33 PM   #9
~blackstar~
Special Jonin Candidate

~blackstar~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

amu from shugo chara, but out of the ones listed i'd choose naruto

Your honesty is appreciated. Unfortunately for you, I don't give a damn.
~Mai
The tears and blood of the dead mixes with an endless quicksand, and further fules the war
~Gaara
remember, you have no rights, so play nice!
~DA

BFFF...F...L?: kiko
other kinda friend person: sagemaster777...77?
~blackstar~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:45 AM   #10
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i like goku, naruto, ichigo and saya but i would say goku is my favourite

Currently playing - Fifa 13, One Piece and NUNS3
Akatsuki Gord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 09:52 AM   #11
kvSaku
Chunin Exam Participant

kvSaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

L, from Death note
An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. Someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Sometimes, Internet troll is trying to spin conflicting. Or making Fake threads

Mystic rp rank-White haired Guardian
kvSaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:00 AM   #12
Sakon
Ninja Academy Student

Location: I am somewhere deep inside the darkside. Don't turn your back on the wolfpack.
Sakon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Vegeta from DBZ well everyone knows that.

What country you from? What!?What ain't no country I ever heard of, they speak english in what?What!?English Mother *beep* do you speak it!?Yeah.Well then you know how this he looks like right?What!?Say what again, say what again, I dare you I double dare mother *beep* say what again!?
Sakon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 11:16 AM   #13
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Luffy =D <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BF: Taker369 <3
Spoiler:
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig

Kibafan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 11:56 AM   #14
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Out of the List: Naruto, because the only other anime I've seen in that list is Bleach, and like the first..60 episodes I think.

Overall: Hareta from Pocket Monsters DP Adventure (He was raised by Pokemon and is truly not abled to hate someone, even someone like Cyrus, going so far as to even cry when questioned. Plus he's funny and is almost like a Pokemon himself)

Just about all of the main characters from Pocket Monsters Special (All of the player characters and their rivals are main characters for their chapters, along with the Special-only Yellow and Emerald. While most are like their game, anime, and other-manga counterparts, some are completely different, like May and Sapphire are opposites despite being based on the same person.)

Raizou from Rappi Rangai (He's kind of innocent and a bit shy about love even though he's supposed to marry a random princess he can get to fall in love with him, but can become serious in battle when necessary)
Mato Kokui/Black Rock Shooter (It hasn't been released yet, but she seems like a character I'll like)

Last edited by Vocaloid; 06-07-2010 at 04:30 PM.
Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 03:40 PM   #15
KarinxInoFan
Special Jonin Candidate

KarinxInoFan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Masane from Witchblade is my favorite main character.
Also, all of the Baccano! characters can be considered main, so I'll go with them too ;D
Old 06-07-2010, 03:49 PM   #16
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Ichigo!
Old 06-07-2010, 05:39 PM   #17
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

For this poll I'm gonna go with Ichigo, but I like Edward Elric and Goku just as much.
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 05:43 PM   #18
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

naruto and yugi
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:19 PM   #19
Tamagon
Apprentice Genin

Tamagon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

In poll: Son Goku

Out of poll: KINNIKUMAN
Tamagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:23 PM   #20
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Poll: Edward

Not in Poll: Asuna (Negima)

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
characters