Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-02-2010, 12:29 PM   #1
Toad Master
Genin

Toad Master is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Tsunde, Naruto, Sasuke & Sakura vs. The Six Paths of Pain

Nagato Location: Paper tree in Manga
Battle location: Destroyed leaf village

Rules: any jutsu must be used look on the Show/Manga.

Who wins?
Toad Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 01:23 PM   #2
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Tsunde, Naruto, Sasuke & Sakura vs. The Six Paths of Pain

THIS IS THE MOST ONE SIDED RAPED ULTRA SUPER STOMP THREAD IVE EVER SEEN.

If Pain lost to Naruto + almost to Jiraya, then how would they stand a chance against both Sage's, the other 2 Sannin's + Sasuke + Sakura?

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Tourune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 02:38 PM   #3
jaden4538
Genin

jaden4538 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Tsunde, Naruto, Sasuke & Sakura vs. The Six Paths of Pain

Naruto Destroyed All The Paths By Himself And bout Sakura I Bet Sasuke Can Take Care Of Her And If He Cant Ino Oro Can

Spoiler:

Jutsu:
Lightning Style: Shock Strike Level 1
Lightning Style: Ground Pulse Level 1
Lightning Style: Shock Replacement Level 1
Lightning Style: Resistance Level 1
Lightning Style: Lightning Jolt level 2
Lightning Style: Lightning Net level 2
Lightning Style: Thunderclouds Level 2
Lightning Style: Stratis bow level 3
jaden4538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 02:45 PM   #4
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Deva used CT and they all die.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 02:55 PM   #5
Toad Master
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
Deva used CT and they all die.
Impossible Deva would have to leave the battle location for that jutsu to work sorry.
Old 06-02-2010, 03:50 PM   #6
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

No he wouldn't.

Pain > Naruto >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone else on that list. The only reason Pain didn't kill Naruto outright was 1: Because he wanted Naruto alive and B: Plot no Jutsu.

Nagato uses Gedo Mazo. GG everyone who isn't named Pain.

Bad thread is bad.

Last edited by Nyruss; 06-02-2010 at 03:53 PM.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 04:53 PM   #7
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Tsunade, Jiraiya, Sakura, and Orochimaru get raped anally, CT, GG.

Naruto forgets that PNJ isn't here to save him and he dies of a heart attack, GG.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 05:58 PM   #8
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

if you took out tsunade sakura orochimaru sasuke then itll be interesting
especially if pein starts out fresh instead of tired from u kno terrorizing a whole village for hours and then destroying it!!!!
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 06:05 PM   #9
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Master View Post
Impossible Deva would have to leave the battle location for that jutsu to work sorry.
Since when?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
No he wouldn't.

Pain > Naruto >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone else on that list. The only reason Pain didn't kill Naruto outright was 1: Because he wanted Naruto alive and B: Plot no Jutsu.

Nagato uses Gedo Mazo. GG everyone who isn't named Pain.

Bad thread is bad.
Thank you dudemeister.

Human goes around soul sucking until he gets killed, then Naraka path brings him back to life, or Gedo Mazo does the job quickly.

Quote:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 06-02-2010, 06:20 PM   #10
Toad Master
Genin

Because I said all jutsu work like on the show/manga.

CT Deva had to get closer to Nagato before he could use it.

Sasuke Ammy
orochimaru summons an army of snakes
Jiraiya summons 3 powerful toads
Tsunde summons Boss Slug
Naruto enters Sage mode and kills the path that restores life.
Jiraiya Swamp jutsu the sould stealing path
Sasuke use Sasano'o
Old 06-02-2010, 06:22 PM   #11
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Sasuke Ammy
Chibaku Tensei.

Quote:
Chibaku Tensei.

Quote:
Chibaku Tensei.

Quote:
Tsunde summons Boss Slug
Chibaku Tensei.

Quote:
Chibaku Tensei.

Quote:
Chibaku Tensei.

Quote:
Sasuke use Sasano'o
Chibaku Tensei.

He doesn't even need Chibaku Tensei to rape, but there's no kill like overkill.

Amaterasu will do nothing. Any and all summons are useless. It's already been proven that Pain > Sage Mode. Susanoo is similarly useless. JIraiya's Swamp won't be used while his teammates are alive, and he'll die long before he uses it.

Any attempt to claim that there is any way for Pain to lose this fight is blatant fanboyism and I'd neg you if I hadn't already.

Last edited by Nyruss; 06-02-2010 at 06:25 PM.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:23 PM   #12
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Because I said all jutsu work like on the show/manga.

CT Deva had to get closer to Nagato before he could use it.

Sasuke Ammy
Tsunde summons Boss Slug
Sasuke use Sasano'o
Then just ban CT if you are going to do something like that. Does he need to leave to use CST,or ST.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 06-02-2010, 06:35 PM   #13
Toad Master
Genin

Quote:
Then just ban CT if you are going to do something like that. Does he need to leave to use CST,or ST.
No he doesnt, but by watching how the jutsu worked on the show, the jutsu he used to destroy the village is weak. it pushs from the center of the village out. it doesnt destory the full location at once and every one can avoid it.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:36 PM   #14
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

DEVA path CST's all of the left team while the rest of Pain watches in shook like this
or like this .

Last edited by e710; 06-02-2010 at 06:45 PM.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 06:37 PM   #15
Toad Master
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Chibaku Tensei.

Chibaku Tensei.

Chibaku Tensei.

Chibaku Tensei.

Chibaku Tensei.

Chibaku Tensei.

Chibaku Tensei.

He doesn't even need Chibaku Tensei to rape, but there's no kill like overkill.

Amaterasu will do nothing. Any and all summons are useless. It's already been proven that Pain > Sage Mode. Susanoo is similarly useless. JIraiya's Swamp won't be used while his teammates are alive, and he'll die long before he uses it.

Any attempt to claim that there is any way for Pain to lose this fight is blatant fanboyism and I'd neg you if I hadn't already.
read the rulings. jutsu have to be use like shown on the show.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:38 PM   #16
Toad Master
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
Sage of six paths CST's all of the left team while Pain watches in shook like this
or like this .
Boss Slug attects to all of them and avoids Damage from SCT just like the show.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:40 PM   #17
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Boss Slug attects to all of them and avoids Damage from SCT just like the show.

CST from deva should work it was villaged sized

Last edited by e710; 06-02-2010 at 06:45 PM.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:41 PM   #18
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
read the rulings. jutsu have to be use like shown on the show.
I have no idea what you're on about but there's nothing stopping Pain from using Chibaku Tensei.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:44 PM   #19
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
The man took care of the freeking 10 tails with a moon sized attack what the hell is Slug gonna do.
This is 6 paths of Pain, not Rikudo Sennin

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 06-02-2010, 06:46 PM   #20
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
This is 6 paths of Pain, not Rikudo Sennin
I know i miss read but Pains CST or CT would kill the left team.