Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 06-03-2010, 12:04 AM   #1
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Sage Art: Gargantuan Rasengan

Spoiler:
this is a jutsu used by naruto in chapter 497 im not sure if this is really called "Gargantuan Rasengan" well, what ever you call it.. so what do you think about it??

(lol_Naruto can perform Spirit Bomb)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid

Last edited by Rikudo Sennin; 06-03-2010 at 12:34 AM.
Rikudo Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:06 AM   #2
nejipwns101
Chunin Exam Participant

nejipwns101 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sage Art: Gargantuan Rasengan

hmm, pretty powerful i think

If you know something, then know nothing, what do you know?

(GF: Onyxblossom)
nejipwns101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:07 AM   #3
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nejipwns101 View Post
hmm, pretty powerful i think
I think its the Cho oodama, much bigger though.

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 06-03-2010, 12:16 AM   #4
RicenChicken
Banned

RicenChicken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler title more.
RicenChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 03:43 AM   #5
Uchiha22
Apprentice Genin

Uchiha22 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think they'll probably change the name of it for the anime.

To be a great artist... That is my dream!

Me and my A-DURR moments
Uchiha22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:08 PM   #6
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I kicks. But you can't beat a plain old rasengan... Nothing like the classics...
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:09 PM   #7
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Lol at Spirit Bomb thing. I thought the same thing when I saw it.
Old 06-03-2010, 05:22 PM   #8
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Do you think he will be able to use this attack outside of his mind?
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:31 PM   #9
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

i seen it and was like wow what next a bigger circle stop with the giant rasengans and learn some wind moves
or some more sage stuffs
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:46 AM   #10
original uchiha
Banned

original uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

it was funny how it was so huge they didnt bother fill in all of it
original uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:02 AM   #11
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Ok, How many diffrent Rasengans are there!? Seriously, there is Gargantuan Rasengan, Giant Rasengan, Rasengan, and like two others (all in UNH3, but my game is dead so...).

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:04 PM   #12
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by original uchiha View Post
it was funny how it was so huge they didnt bother fill in all of it
Yeah, and the drawing in the middle part is kinda' lolsome.

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 06-08-2010, 08:07 PM   #13
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Spirit Bomb was made to not spoiler the Americans.

Gargantuan Rasengan is basically an intelligent way of saying Great Oodama Rasengan in English.

Although we didn't need things like "Almighty Push".

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote