Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

View Poll Results: Who's your Favorite Mod?
Lightning Chakra 7 12.28%
SRhyse 32 56.14%
Sage Mode 18 31.58%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-13-2009, 07:14 PM   #1
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Vote for your favorite Mod!!

Come here and vote for your favorite mod, if you dont wanna say in a post, thats fine,

ps, this isnt official

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 09:07 PM   #2
TheViolletteHeart
Special Jonin Candidate

TheViolletteHeart is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Vote for your favorite Mod!!

I haven't talked to or read a post by Lightning Chakra...ever, so I can't actually give an honest opinion.

But SRhryse and Sage Mode are both awesome.
TheViolletteHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:20 PM   #3
Yoruichi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Yoruichi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I can't vote on this all the mods are way to awesome to be singled out
They all rock and help me with stuff
Old 06-14-2009, 12:56 PM   #4
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I can't vote.......they all rock!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 01:04 PM   #5
kakashi842
Chunin Exam Proctor

kakashi842 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Send a message via AIM to kakashi842

love them all but i have never seen lightning chakra post on this website and i have never seen him even on
kakashi842 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 01:55 PM   #6
naruto 65
Apprentice Genin

naruto 65 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

they're all awsome
naruto 65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 02:01 PM   #7
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I love them all!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 02:39 PM   #8
itasan
Chunin Exam Proctor

itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ahaha...Poor Sage Mode. Sorry man, looks like you're losing the popularity contest. xD
itasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 02:40 PM   #9
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

none of them are my fav.
Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 02:40 PM   #10
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

well i forget who i always ask for help so i say all
(voted for sage mode)

Last edited by animelover; 06-14-2009 at 02:44 PM.
animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 02:41 PM   #11
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Sage Mode

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 02:42 PM   #12
Hiro
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hiro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

they are all so awsome that i cant vote
but i did anyway
Old 06-14-2009, 02:44 PM   #13
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
and got to the party. TWICE!
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

This seems a little suck upish...

Kingsnoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 02:57 PM   #14
Hiro
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hiro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsnoke View Post
This seems a little suck upish...
suck upish????? wat does that mean
Old 06-14-2009, 03:06 PM   #15
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

As president of the lightning chakra fan club, it would be a crime if I did not vote for lightning chakra. The ninja mod.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 03:11 PM   #16
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro Tasogare View Post
suck upish????? wat does that mean

hes calling me a suck up. and no, im not, because im already tight with my fav mod, and i didnt even say who mine is, so im not sucking up

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 04:10 PM   #17
Kakashi71
Chunin Exam Participant

Kakashi71 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I already made this topic! P.S. you forgot vizadmin

I HAVE A CHIBI ZABUZA AND CHIBI AKAMARU!

One of the best threads ever:

ZABUZA'S SIGNATURE
I AM ZABUZA!!! HEAR ME RAWRZ!

I don't like akamaru :/ Kakashi71 is my master...

AKAMARU'S SIGNATURE
ruff?...Zabuza..equalz...meanie...n...destroy..hat e..
Kakashi71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 07:35 AM   #18
Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Sometimes...at night...I cover myself in Vaseline, crawl on the floor, and call myself a slug.
Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
I love them all!
Yeah they're the best.
Old 06-15-2009, 07:38 AM   #19
Raven Uchiha
Genin Elite

Raven Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Raven Uchiha

Their the best and i love them all!!!
Clan: Uchiha
Chakra Nature: Wind, Fire, Lightning, Water, and Earth.
Jutsu: Rasen-chidori, Lightning Shield, and more!
Kekkei-Genkai: Sharingan
Special Features: I have 3 Heaven Curse marks.
Animals: Two Huskies (a boy and a girl) boys name: Aku , girls name: Araku.
"Saying your going to rip me to shreds
isn't going to make me come closer"
-Minato or 4th hokage
Raven Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 08:20 AM   #20
hajrajaved
Genin Elite

hajrajaved is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i cant decide.....sage mode and SRHyse both r awesome....and i ve never seen lightening chakra online!