Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Gaara's Jutsu's What's Your Favourite? (Multi-Choice)
Armor of Sand 40 33.61%
Desert Suspension 29 24.37%
Feigning Sleep Technique 18 15.13%
Prison Sand Burial 45 37.82%
Quicksand Waterfall Flow 24 20.17%
Sand Binding Coffin 64 53.78%
Sand Binding Prison 38 31.93%
Sand Bullet Sphere (Anime only) 25 21.01%
Sand Clone Technique 28 23.53%
Sand Drizzle 23 19.33%
Sand Shuriken 32 26.89%
Sand Waterfall Funeral 25 21.01%
Sand Waterfall Imperial Funeral 35 29.41%
Shield of Sand 34 28.57%
Sky Sand Protective Wall 28 23.53%
Sphere of Sand 28 23.53%
Successive Shots: Sand Drizzle (Manga only) 22 18.49%
Third Eye 47 39.50%
Ultimately Hard Absolute Attack: Spear of Shukaku (Anime only) 29 24.37%
Ultimately Hard Absolute Defense: Shield of Shukaku 32 26.89%
Wind Style: Infinite Sand Cloud Great Breakthrough 28 23.53%
Other/Undecided or Don't Know 23 19.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 119. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-03-2011, 09:16 AM   #2041
GaaraUchiha19
Apprentice Genin

GaaraUchiha19 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Gaara Fan Club

Gaara is my man. I love him sooo much i wish he has the same amount of screen time like naruto. That would be AMAZING
GaaraUchiha19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 09:28 AM   #2042
GaaraUchiha19
Apprentice Genin

GaaraUchiha19 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I love gaara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm joining
GaaraUchiha19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 09:34 PM   #2043
uchiha - itachi
Freshmen Academy Student

uchiha - itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I want to join
he is smart and cool
uchiha - itachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 02:28 AM   #2044
hnl
Genin Elite

hnl has completed a tough C-rank mission!hnl has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I would also like to join. Gaara is one of the coolest characters in the Naruto world
hnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 02:05 PM   #2045
rados
Special Jonin Candidate

rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

A Genin from the village of Sand, Gaara is brooding boy whose serious and dark demeanor frightens those around him.

Click For Quick-Spoilers:
Gaara's life was one of torment and hatred. The sand that protects Gaara is the work of the demon Shukaku. This demon was once said to be the living soul of a Sand priest, we now know it is one of the bijuu, a tailed demon of the ancient world. Kazekage had the bijuu imbued into his unborn son Gaara by Sand Kunoichi Chiyo. Though Shukaku protects Gaara from harm, it has caused him deep emotional and psychological harm. Whenever Gaara sleeps, Shukaku begins to eat more and more away at Gaara's psyche. This has led Gaara to limit his sleep to try and protect whatever mental stability he has left. Seeing that Gaara was unable to control the incarnation when young, Kazekage ordered Gaara killed. The sand constantly protected Gaara though and foiled any attempt at assassination. Gaara has cursed his father and those in the village for what they have done to him but he still acts under their wishes to participate in the Chuunin Exam. It is during this period that Gaara begins to lose more of his mental stability, eventually fully giving himself to the demon and allowing its full large form to take shape, that of a Tanuki, or Raccoon-Dog. It is briefly allowed to run rampant on its own while Gaara engages in a forced sleep, but Naruto is able to wake and injure Gaara and Shukaku crumbled back into sand.

After being injured Gaara and Naruto are near exhausted, Gaara remained motionless on the ground, only able to watch as Naruto summoned the strength to keep crawling towards Gaara to stop him from further hurting Sakura. Naruto explained to Gaara that he grew up in a similar fashion, that his life could have turned out the same had people not acknowledged and cared for him like Iruka and Naruto's fellow teammates. Naruto explained that one can become truly strong not by fighting for oneself, but for those precious to them. It was then Gaara was able to fully understand that he had been living his life in the wrong manner. Shortly thereafter Kankurou and Temari appeared to help Gaara. Gaara let them know he was finished fighting, and had the team retreat. As they made their way back to the Wind Country, Gaara did something surprising to both Temari and Kankurou, he apologized for hurting them in the past.

After Sand had retreated the country discovered that they had been manipulated into invading Leaf by Orochimaru and not under the direction of their Kage. After conceding defeat, Sand and Leaf became allies again. Months later when Shikamaru and his Genin team went on a mission to retrieve Sasuke from the hands of Orochimaru, Tsunade requested a favor from the Sand Country. When Shikamaru and his team were in a dire situation, the three Sand Genin returned to lend assistance to their allies the Leaf. Gaara assisted Rock Lee in fighting Sound ninja Kimimaro. Kimimaro went to his limits and would have surely killed Gaara, had his sickness not got the better of him and ended his life.

In the period after, Gaara ascended to the position of Kazekage some time after the death of the former Kage, his father. With a less hostile and more stable personality, he was welcomed by his people and popular, although it was later revealed that he and every Kazekage before him were more like figureheads with the village's council acting more in the administrative department. Gaara was attacked by Akatsuki member Deidara and sacrificed his own safety to protect the village when Deidara threatened to reduce it to rubble. He was taken to Akatsuki's base in the River Country and through a complicated process, had Shukaku removed from him. However, as with all victims of the process, he was killed by it. His corpse was kept by Deidara as a trophy, but Naruto and Kakashi defeated him and retrieved it, where Chiyo gave up her life-force to resurrect him. It should be noted that despite the Shukaku bound to him, Gaara is still able to control sand with his own chakra.
rados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 02:08 PM   #2046
Aivis
Freshmen Academy Student

Aivis is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Gaara is my favorite character. Always looking cool, most bad-ass character ever! Count me in!

Last edited by Aivis; 09-08-2011 at 11:46 AM. Reason: In addition
Aivis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 05:25 PM   #2047
rob the sand beast
Freshmen Academy Student

rob the sand beast is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Gaara is the best and no one will beat him so im in
rob the sand beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 05:26 PM   #2048
rob the sand beast
Freshmen Academy Student

rob the sand beast is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Gaara better have the shukaku on the generations game
rob the sand beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 06:07 PM   #2049
NaruSaku200
Freshmen Academy Student

Location: Somewhere in the clouds... Lost in my own thoughts.
NaruSaku200 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I wanna join!!!! I don't know if you're still going to add people to the FC, but please add me!!! I wanna be an official member!!! I love Gaara! Gaara is awesome, badass (but a good person), strong, brilliant, hot !!! But, seriously, Gaara is one of the most complex characthers on the series. While was I watching the episode in which they talk about Gaara as a kid I couldn't help but cry. Really. I didn't read the manga back then, so it was quite a shock. He has mattured so much in Shippuden. When Elder Chiyo gives her life for him saying that she has finally done something right, I couldn't help but cry again. I was so happy. Sad for Elder Chiyo, but happy for him. He finally saw that he is acknowledged and loved. But, as the manga goes on, I can't help but think that there's still a lot to discover about him...Gaara fascinates me.

Last edited by NaruSaku200; 10-06-2011 at 06:22 PM.
NaruSaku200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:04 AM   #2050
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

There ain't no members list so just go ahead and chat about Gaara. ^_^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 02:48 PM   #2051
NaruSaku200
Freshmen Academy Student

Location: Somewhere in the clouds... Lost in my own thoughts.
NaruSaku200 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
There ain't no members list so just go ahead and chat about Gaara. ^_^
Hehehe. Thank you!! Gaara is just... awesome! Heamazes me! His strenght is fascinating and he is so...hot (OMG! I'm such a Gaara fan girl!) Too bad he isn't appearing that much in the series anymore I wanna see more Gaara! There's justo so many things yet to be asked and understood! Any idea if he'll appear soon??
NaruSaku200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 09:43 PM   #2052
MistALLDay
Apprentice Genin

MistALLDay is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Im a Kisame fan club member, i do not wish to join this but i do respect Gaara tremendously and is a VERY powerful shinobi and is to be NOT underestimated, much love. Watch out for Kisame though
MistALLDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 09:03 AM   #2053
ino1
Academy Graduate

ino1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to ino1

i love garra x
Old 12-10-2011, 04:35 AM   #2054
Avenger23
Apprentice Genin

Avenger23 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ino1 View Post
i love garra x
Me too. But it is spelled Gaara BTW.

Do you know In Japan, there's a dessert named after Gaara? (Just keeping the thread alive.)
Avenger23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:39 PM   #2055
Sabaku.Soso
Special Jonin Candidate

Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger23 View Post
Me too. But it is spelled Gaara BTW.

Do you know In Japan, there's a dessert named after Gaara? (Just keeping the thread alive.)
Really? Do you know where is that?

Sabaku.Soso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 02:40 AM   #2056
Avenger23
Apprentice Genin

Cool Re: Gaara Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku.Soso View Post
Really? Do you know where is that?
Not sure where it is but it's definitely not "Gaara of the Dessert".
Old 12-11-2011, 02:50 AM   #2057
Sabaku.Soso
Special Jonin Candidate

Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Maybe "The desert of Gaara" then

Sabaku.Soso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 11:52 PM   #2058
Avenger23
Apprentice Genin

IDK man! IDK!

Anyway... *ahem*
Old 12-22-2011, 03:18 PM   #2059
Yokoshima Zaiaku
Academy Graduate

Yokoshima Zaiaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Gaara's my fav of course I'll join
Yokoshima Zaiaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 04:35 PM   #2060
Avenger23
Apprentice Genin

Alas TRS is not yet here.... Wanna chat?

Tags
fan club for gaara fans, kazekage gaara, sand manipulation, the kazekage, the sandman, the shukaku host