Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 12:58 PM   #41
Gin
Genin

Gin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The idea that women deserve more respect than men.

I support equality.

-Gin
Old 03-09-2011, 09:40 PM   #42
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Women deserve to be in the kitchen. That is all.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-09-2011, 09:57 PM   #43
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Wow you life is bro

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-09-2011, 09:59 PM   #44
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurega View Post
Women deserve to be in the kitchen. That is all.
Sandwich-making?

Old 03-09-2011, 10:01 PM   #45
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Women can do more things for/to me than Men can, so I'm nicer towards them
Old 03-10-2011, 01:02 AM   #46
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Dear Deidara330,
I am female, and I agree with you. The problem I am having with this, is that you start off talking about males and females and respect but the way you presented it, seemed more geared towards all races, creeds, religions, sexes, etc. Why did you just pick male and females? Was there something that sparked this in you? I actually just had this very conversation with a friend of mine who is a male, a white male. He was complaining about life in general, and how white males get crap blah blah and everyone thinks they have it easy blah blah. I like always allowed him to vent because that is what I do, listen and then give my two cents if it is needed. Anyways then he started in on how women this and women that. I again held my tongue and listened. Finally I just flat out said, well men this and men that...he got all mad. I stopped and turned to him and said, it sucks when all you hear is the bad crap about everything doesn't it? He just stared at me for a while and then apologized. The point is that people are always complaining about sexes, races, religions....isn't it getting old here? As far as respect goes, I am the same when it comes to earning it no matter who you are. Done now...xD

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
Old 03-10-2011, 01:47 AM   #47
The Virgin
Genin

The Virgin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

no matter what gender, race, color, religion, physical appearance, social background, everyone deserves respect. and in order to have it, we must earn it first.
Old 03-10-2011, 02:28 AM   #48
Poko-chan
Veteran Chunin

Poko-chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
no matter what gender, race, color, religion, physical appearance, social background, everyone deserves respect. and in order to have it, we must earn it first.
Exactly! It should not matter if your a man or a women. As long as you do nice thing to others and help them out for example you should get respect for doing that. Really, in the end we're all just human. Nothing more, nothing less.

♪♫♪ Lookinto my eyes and accept my dearest apologies.While you're at it, notice my handsome, manly features. ♪♫♪
Old 03-10-2011, 08:49 AM   #49
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Yes I agree. In my opinion people should just ignore there race and there gender and whatever crap that happened in the past and just treat eachother epuily. It should of been that way since the very begining.
Old 03-10-2011, 10:12 AM   #50
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
Dear Deidara330,
I am female, and I agree with you. The problem I am having with this, is that you start off talking about males and females and respect but the way you presented it, seemed more geared towards all races, creeds, religions, sexes, etc. Why did you just pick male and females? Was there something that sparked this in you? I actually just had this very conversation with a friend of mine who is a male, a white male. He was complaining about life in general, and how white males get crap blah blah and everyone thinks they have it easy blah blah. I like always allowed him to vent because that is what I do, listen and then give my two cents if it is needed. Anyways then he started in on how women this and women that. I again held my tongue and listened. Finally I just flat out said, well men this and men that...he got all mad. I stopped and turned to him and said, it sucks when all you hear is the bad crap about everything doesn't it? He just stared at me for a while and then apologized. The point is that people are always complaining about sexes, races, religions....isn't it getting old here? As far as respect goes, I am the same when it comes to earning it no matter who you are. Done now...xD
This is old. If you want to discuss this with me personally, PM me, but right now I want this thread locked. My views aren't necessarily the same now as they were when I made this thread, so I don't want anyone saying anything to me based on a thread I made nearly a year ago.
Old 03-10-2011, 10:19 AM   #51
Shooting Star
Twinkle Twinkle Little Dog
Apprentice Genin

Shooting Star saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Respect is only given to those who deserve it. Either they're men or women, if you trully think they deserve respect than give it to them if not than don't. Some men deserve respect others not and some women desrve respect and others not.

Old 03-11-2011, 11:34 PM   #52
TucanaTheToucan
Special Jonin Candidate

TucanaTheToucan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I think men and women should be treated as equals.
As for the respect part, people should treat others the way they want to be treated.

I love Kakashi Hatake!
Old 03-15-2011, 09:52 PM   #53
Tsukinomai
Special Jonin Candidate

Tsukinomai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

In my opinion, both men and women are largely equal in everyday life. They advise men to do the heavier work due to women having smaller bodies, they aren't trying to say men are better than women.

As for the hitting of women: Men who hit women because their angry, or yell at them or anything of that manner are nothing but giant losers. If it's in self defense then grabbing their arm or something to get the weapon/block an attack, that isn't considered abuse, self-defense and abuse are two different things. It's the manner they're used in.

Oh, men and women are both largely equal imo.

Got carried away with that. o.o;

Tsukinomai

Old 03-16-2011, 01:17 PM   #54
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Stop posting in this thread. Someone lock this, please.
Old 03-21-2011, 11:02 AM   #55
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

As requested.
Closed Thread