Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 01-17-2011, 10:32 AM   #1041
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to UnDeAd Hikari
Default Re: abc jutsu game

tsukuyomi
These Idiots need protection...
I'm brutal, I lack scruples, so any defense is actually futile...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
UnDeAd Hikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 10:34 AM   #1042
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeAd Hikari View Post
tsukuyomi
water style water shark bomb jutsu

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 10:36 AM   #1043
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Zankuha

Old 01-17-2011, 10:37 AM   #1044
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Zankuha
Amaterasu

Old 01-17-2011, 10:38 AM   #1045
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

byakugan

Old 01-17-2011, 10:39 AM   #1046
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
byakugan
earth style fang pursiuit

Old 01-17-2011, 10:42 AM   #1047
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

fang over fang

Old 01-17-2011, 10:44 AM   #1048
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
fang over fang
gravel storm

Old 01-17-2011, 11:13 AM   #1049
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

Hachi senbon no jutsu

Old 01-17-2011, 11:14 AM   #1050
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
Hachi senbon no jutsu
Inprison jutsu

Old 01-17-2011, 11:23 AM   #1051
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

Kuchiyoso jutsu (summoning)

Old 01-17-2011, 11:31 AM   #1052
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Lighning Blade

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:43 AM   #1053
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangekyo

Old 01-17-2011, 11:46 AM   #1054
Kitsune
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kitsune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Nikudan Sensha.

Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:56 AM   #1055
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

obito rasengan

Old 01-17-2011, 12:34 PM   #1056
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

FYI its odama rasengan

puppet curse
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:37 PM   #1057
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

same difference (thanks for the correction xD)

quicksand waterfall flow

Old 01-17-2011, 12:52 PM   #1058
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

raikiri
Old 01-17-2011, 12:55 PM   #1059
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsu uchiha View Post
raikiri
itachi uchiha

Old 01-17-2011, 12:59 PM   #1060
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

thats not a jutsu

susanoo