Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 06-11-2010, 08:12 PM   #241
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: abc jutsu game

byakugan
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 08:13 PM   #242
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsu uchiha View Post
amterasu
Beast tie jutsu

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 08:13 PM   #243
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

chidori
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
Old 06-11-2010, 08:17 PM   #244
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobi17 View Post
chidori
doom hole

Old 06-11-2010, 08:18 PM   #245
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

eighty trigrams sixty four palms
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 08:19 PM   #246
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
eighty trigrams sixty four palms
fire style: fire ball jutsu

Old 06-11-2010, 08:34 PM   #247
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

gentle fist
Old 06-11-2010, 08:35 PM   #248
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

human boulder
Old 06-11-2010, 08:36 PM   #249
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
human boulder
Ice sword

Old 06-11-2010, 08:44 PM   #250
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

jade crystal clone technique
Old 06-11-2010, 08:46 PM   #251
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

konoha senpuu

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 08:46 PM   #252
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
jade crystal clone technique
konoha wirlwind

Old 06-11-2010, 08:59 PM   #253
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

lightning blade
Old 06-11-2010, 09:01 PM   #254
tobi-kun
Apprentice Genin

tobi-kun is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

man beast mimicry
to clash
swords in battle
every day this
is there destiny
as ninja
tobi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 09:01 PM   #255
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

naraka path
Old 06-11-2010, 09:05 PM   #256
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

odama rasengan
Old 06-11-2010, 09:54 PM   #257
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

puppet curse
Old 06-12-2010, 09:03 AM   #258
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
puppet curse
Queen swarm

Old 06-12-2010, 09:08 AM   #259
Akatsuki Tsunade
Chunin

Akatsuki Tsunade is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Akatsuki Tsunade

rasingan

Tsunade Fav Quote
You've trampled on our ancestors' treasure... their dream... And you will pay the price! As the Hokage, I will put a stop to you here and now!"
<(((o)))>. .<(((o)))>

REP use it and dont abuse it.. Oh and feel free to add ur name too
Akatsuki Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 09:15 AM   #260
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki Tsunade View Post
rasingan
sage mode