Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for UNS2?
Yes I am! 468 94.16%
No I'm Not. 29 5.84%
Voters: 497. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-21-2010, 11:20 AM   #41
Mysterious_Tobi
Chunin Exam Participant

Mysterious_Tobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Discussion Thread.

Ok to start off the discussion Lets talk about the latest scans

Last edited by Err; 10-12-2010 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Removed illegal images/links.
Mysterious_Tobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:22 AM   #42
itachioakes
Freshmen Academy Student

itachioakes is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yeah i saw the itachi and sasuke one yesterday and sorry naruto117 for your thread loss
Old 06-21-2010, 11:24 AM   #43
Empath Of Pain
Special Jonin Candidate

Empath Of Pain is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Please use the spoiler tags, just in case.
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge ... forging the first link in the chains of hatred." - Pain

Shinra Tensei!

Last edited by Err; 10-12-2010 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Removed quote for illegal images/links.
Empath Of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:24 AM   #44
Stackboy954
Chunin Exam Participant

Stackboy954 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

so how about that demo we are waiting for guys lol

"I'm going to the battlefield… I won't let this village… and my brother… be wasted!"
- Sasuke Uchiha

PSN ID: Dray954

Mains for Storm Revolution: Shisui Uchiha , Sasuke Uchiha (EMS) , and
Kakashi (Ninja War)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stackboy954 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:24 AM   #45
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!

We've basically talked about the scan
Old 06-21-2010, 11:24 AM   #46
sagetails
Apprentice Genin

sagetails is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i guess ok so what should we talk about
sagetails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:25 AM   #47
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stackboy954 View Post
alright guys lets stay on topic only naruto stuff and no arguments and remember my deviant art page with all the scans and pics just in case
Fanart is not allowed, please stop posting the link.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:26 AM   #48
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vex Mikazuki View Post
Fanart is not allowed, please stop posting the link.
hmm I have a question if you don't me to ask? where you the one who delated my UNS Thread??????????????????
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:26 AM   #49
sagetails
Apprentice Genin

you guys stop posting images this threads gonna be deleted soon
Old 06-21-2010, 11:27 AM   #50
chisagen
Genin Elite

chisagen is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

@naruto you have a poin XD ohh well so who wonders what 4 tailed naruto's special will be because I do!

"If you attack Konoha... I will have to fight you... so save up your hatred and take it all on me... I'm the only one who can take it! It's the only thing I can do! I will shoulder your hatred and die with you! Because I'm your friend!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-naruto
my psn id:chisagen1 make sure you add me
chisagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:28 AM   #51
Plum22
Academy Graduate

Plum22 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well.. What is there to talk about if we can't go off topic?
Plum22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:28 AM   #52
Mysterious_Tobi
Chunin Exam Participant

Mysterious_Tobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empath Of Pain View Post
Please use the spoiler tags, just in case.
Ok I'll use them NOW LETS START DISCUSSING about these 3 scans

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Anything about the demo for Storm 2 guys ?

Last edited by Err; 10-12-2010 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Removed illegal images/links.
Mysterious_Tobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:28 AM   #53
Gamae
Genin

Gamae is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Man, it was a nice thread, I feel sorry... I guess we have to move on.
Gamae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:29 AM   #54
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto117 View Post
hmm I have a question if you don't me to ask? where you the one who delated my UNS Thread??????????????????
I did not, but it does not matter who deleted it. Either way, the discussion was off-topic & there's always illegal material. Too much to edit & delete.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:29 AM   #55
Stackboy954
Chunin Exam Participant

Stackboy954 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

are you guys gonna stay on this thread or make a new one????

"I'm going to the battlefield… I won't let this village… and my brother… be wasted!"
- Sasuke Uchiha

PSN ID: Dray954

Mains for Storm Revolution: Shisui Uchiha , Sasuke Uchiha (EMS) , and
Kakashi (Ninja War)

Stackboy954 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:29 AM   #56
sagetails
Apprentice Genin

not really excopt that im tired of waiting

Last edited by Err; 10-12-2010 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Removed quote for illegal images/links.
Old 06-21-2010, 11:30 AM   #57
chisagen
Genin Elite

chisagen is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

XD well I am preety excited to use amaretsu seems fun

"If you attack Konoha... I will have to fight you... so save up your hatred and take it all on me... I'm the only one who can take it! It's the only thing I can do! I will shoulder your hatred and die with you! Because I'm your friend!"
-naruto
my psn id:chisagen1 make sure you add me
chisagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:30 AM   #58
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vex Mikazuki View Post
I did not, but it does not matter who deleted it. Either way, the discussion was off-topic & there's always illegal material. Too much to edit & delete.
but I ask one of the had admins about it and he said it whas alowd.
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:31 AM   #59
Gamae
Genin

Gamae is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

"Discuss the Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm games for PSP and PS3 here." So Xbox 360 doesn't count, lol?
Gamae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:31 AM   #60
Xhizors
Chunin Exam Participant

Xhizors is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stackboy954 View Post
are you guys gonna stay on this thread or make a new one????
Well I am going to quit soon sometimes next week or sooner. But I will come back sometimes but not everyday....
Xhizors is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ultimate ninja storm 2