Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for UNS2?
Yes I am! 468 94.16%
No I'm Not. 29 5.84%
Voters: 497. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-01-2010, 08:05 AM   #44081
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementKnight View Post
Oh, Ok

Im not sure, No I don't think they showed killer bee running though.
now they did XD.
a lot of chars in the game run like asuma.......or should I say the
First Hokage(he was the first char to run like that in ultimate ninja games.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:17 AM   #44082
KarasuKumo
Special Jonin Candidate

KarasuKumo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Is it just me or did normal Sasuke use Chidori on the floor (like he did against Itachi) before Akatsuki Sasuke used Chidori in that video? Look at 3:18
Old 10-01-2010, 08:17 AM   #44083
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Unless that was a cutscene,one of Bee's jutsu is going to be Lariet(which is awesome,I can't wait to use it on Sasuke multiple times!)
Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:18 AM   #44084
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

yeah I'm pretty sure that lariat is killer bee's ougi.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:21 AM   #44085
UchihaMadara21
Genin Elite

UchihaMadara21 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

The Game will have Customizable Jutsus???
UchihaMadara21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:22 AM   #44086
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaMadara21 View Post
The Game will have Customizable Jutsus???
yeah you should have known that ur madara.....lol
but seriously ....yes jutsu's are customizable.

Old 10-01-2010, 08:22 AM   #44087
shamel
Genin

shamel is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sasuke chidori looks awesome
I wabt a clash between rasengan and Chidori
is there anything about clashes between jutsus ?

MY GAMER TAG
abdullah storm
or
yoyo2000x

سبحان الله وبحمده ، سبحان الله العظيم
shamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:23 AM   #44088
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamel View Post
sasuke chidori looks awesome
I wabt a clash between rasengan and Chidori
is there anything about clashes between jutsus ?
I don't think its confirmed whether or not there are clashes in the game.

Old 10-01-2010, 08:24 AM   #44089
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
Unless that was a cutscene,one of Bee's jutsu is going to be Lariet(which is awesome,I can't wait to use it on Sasuke multiple times!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
yeah I'm pretty sure that lariat is killer bee's ougi.
Yeah what sagepain said, his ougi is lariet but it is possible that one of his jutsu's is a weaker version, but we are not sure at the moment.
ElementKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:27 AM   #44090
UchihaMadara21
Genin Elite

UchihaMadara21 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
yeah you should have known that ur madara.....lol
but seriously ....yes jutsu's are customizable.
Thanks
UchihaMadara21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:29 AM   #44091
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarasuKumo View Post
Is it just me or did normal Sasuke use Chidori on the floor (like he did against Itachi) before Akatsuki Sasuke used Chidori in that video? Look at 3:18
Yes he did use ground chidori but It was actually confirmed that he could do that in a gameplay video a couple of days ago, If you ask me it might be his flick analog stick and press O or B attack, just like how naruto has his shadow clone throwing thing.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:30 AM   #44092
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaMadara21 View Post
Thanks
no prob.

I'm gonna love using karin's pepper spray.....j/k
Water dragon jutsu ONLINE. can't w8.

Old 10-01-2010, 08:31 AM   #44093
crow123456789
Chunin Exam Participant

crow123456789 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i watch the video about 5 times
Old 10-01-2010, 08:33 AM   #44094
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by crow123456789 View Post
i watch the video about 5 times
lol really?

Old 10-01-2010, 08:33 AM   #44095
KarasuKumo
Special Jonin Candidate

I still really want an explanation to why Unraikyo isn't in it and why Taka do not have their cloaks. They obviously were looking at those episodes constantly for a few weeks so why didn't they think "Unraikyo would look beautiful in the game" I really don't think we should have to wait a few years to see it in Storms engine .

Quote:
Yes he did use ground chidori but It was actually confirmed that he could do that in a gameplay video a couple of days ago, If you ask me it might be his flick analog stick and press O or B attack, just like how naruto has his shadow clone throwing thing.
That makes sense, we know it's in his combo's but he did that without any other moves. You must be right .

Last edited by KarasuKumo; 10-01-2010 at 08:44 AM.
KarasuKumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:35 AM   #44096
crow123456789
Chunin Exam Participant

crow123456789 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
lol really?
yup
Old 10-01-2010, 08:43 AM   #44097
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarasuKumo View Post
I still really want an explanation to why Unraikyo isn't in it and why Taka do not have their cloaks. They obviously were looking at those episode constantly for a few weeks so why didn't they think "Unraikyo would look beautiful in the game" I really don't think we should have to wait a few years to see it in the Storms engine .

That makes sense, we know it's in his combo's but he did that without any other moves. You must be right .
Yeah, Im thinking it is, It can't be a jutsu or else the jutsu name would pop up on the screen and It can't be a combo like you said because he did it without any other move.

BTW what do you guys think sasuke jutsu's will be all I can think of is chidori, and fire ball jutsu what do yall think could be his jutsu.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:53 AM   #44098
Shunu
Genin

Shunu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by crow123456789 View Post
yup
which video?
Old 10-01-2010, 08:54 AM   #44099
KarasuKumo
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yeah, Im thinking it is, It can't be a jutsu or else the jutsu name would pop up on the screen and It can't be a combo like you said because he did it without any other move.

BTW what do you guys think sasuke jutsu's will be all I can think of is chidori, and fire ball jutsu what do yall think could be his jutsu.
I think he'll only have those two, If you charge Chidori though I think you'll get Chidori Spear or Chidori with his sword. We know if you charge the fireball you get the dragon headed flame thing. Akatsuki Sasuke will have Amaterasu as a jutsu in his awakening
Old 10-01-2010, 08:57 AM   #44100
kamui
Veteran Chunin

kamui saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

18 more days for S2 to be released here state side baby!!!

For those who submit to my power, shall have everlasting life

kamui is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ultimate ninja storm 2