Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for UNS2?
Yes I am! 468 94.16%
No I'm Not. 29 5.84%
Voters: 497. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-17-2010, 11:12 AM   #24021
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Discussion Thread.

I want the story to go up to the Naruto Vs. Dark Naruto part. That would be an epic cliffhanger.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:20 AM   #24022
Pain_man_who_became_god
Chunin

Pain_man_who_became_god is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Talking Re: The Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Discussion Thread.

Im ready for some online if i get it back at my place. I NEED A CHALLENGE! I been waiting for so long for this game its killing me but it comes out on my birthday. THE ULTIMATE present. cant wait to play as the fourth and all the akatsuki especially kakazu and i really hope madara makes it in too.
Pain_man_who_became_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:21 AM   #24023
KarasuKumo
Special Jonin Candidate

KarasuKumo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timesage View Post
Shikamara nara person, please just tell me are we or are we not getting a new chapter this week!? the suspense is killing me.... *dies*
Same here.

Spoiler:
I wanna see Naruto do a Rasengan in his new form And Gai kill Kisame
Old 08-17-2010, 11:21 AM   #24024
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

We actually won't know till it's there.

Spoiler:
Tbh, I think that Gai's gonna die.
Old 08-17-2010, 11:24 AM   #24025
Pain_man_who_became_god
Chunin

Pain_man_who_became_god is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I want the story to go up to the Naruto Vs. Dark Naruto part. That would be an epic cliffhanger.

Agreed but unfortunately it will not but pain is there so thats rad in itself. anyone else think its a little wierd they added LARS from tekken? i do and while hes a decent tekken character, he sure aint no naruto character. HES TAINTING MY GAME
Old 08-17-2010, 11:25 AM   #24026
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain_man_who_became_god View Post
Agreed but unfortunately it will not but pain is there so thats rad in itself. anyone else think its a little wierd they added LARS from tekken? i do and while hes a decent tekken character, he sure aint no naruto character. HES TAINTING MY GAME

Why would they add Lars?
Old 08-17-2010, 11:30 AM   #24027
Timesage
Chunin Exam Participant

Timesage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
We actually won't know till it's there.

Spoiler:
Tbh, I think that Gai's gonna die.
Naruto manga spoiler/talkabout:

Spoiler:
Dude, why does everyone think Gai is going to die?? It's Gai, Killer bee, and if naruto and yamato get out in time, those two... all 4 of them against kisame. Not to mention that perfect naruto and gai landed to massive blows to him already. I don't think he stands a chance.. if you ask me, madara might have to come in and save him from death.

You forget what is most important to you because you cling to something small like your clan. True change cannot be made if it is bound by laws and limitations, predictions and imagination. -Itachi Uchiha

"If that's what it means to be wise, I'd be happier living as a fool!" -Naruto Uzumaki
Timesage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:32 AM   #24028
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Naruto manga spoiler/talkabout:

Spoiler:
Dude, why does everyone think Gai is going to die?? It's Gai, Killer bee, and if naruto and yamato get out in time, those two... all 4 of them against kisame. Not to mention that perfect naruto and gai landed to massive blows to him already. I don't think he stands a chance.. if you ask me, madara might have to come in and save him from death.
Spoiler:

Because Gai barely beat 30%, how do you suppose he'll beat 100?
Old 08-17-2010, 11:32 AM   #24029
Pain_man_who_became_god
Chunin

Quote:
Why would they add Lars?

its been confirmed. wierd right?!?!?! masashi drew him a costume and everything
Old 08-17-2010, 11:33 AM   #24030
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain_man_who_became_god View Post
its been confirmed. wierd right?!?!?! masashi drew him a costume and everything
Show me a scan or something. Why would they do that?
Old 08-17-2010, 11:35 AM   #24031
Pain_man_who_became_god
Chunin

theres videos of him already and everything. it shocked the heck outta me
Old 08-17-2010, 11:35 AM   #24032
ricky100
Veteran Chunin

ricky100 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to ricky100

Quote:
Show me a scan or something. Why would they do that?
It has been confirmed a long time ago.Masashi, drew him a costume, and that's why they added lars in the game.

Spoiler:
"AMATERASU"

Spoiler:
xbox live gamertag-SotlarEmil
ricky100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:36 AM   #24033
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Oh, that's weird. A Tekken character...did he just do it for fun, or did he mean for it to be in the game?
Old 08-17-2010, 11:39 AM   #24034
ricky100
Veteran Chunin

ricky100 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to ricky100

Quote:
Oh, that's weird. A Tekken character...did he just do it for fun, or did he mean for it to be in the game?
I think, that they wanted to honor larses costume in the game.Since the creator of naruto made lars the costume, they probably felt, they had to show all of masashi's work.

Spoiler:
"AMATERASU"

Spoiler:
xbox live gamertag-SotlarEmil
ricky100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:39 AM   #24035
Timesage
Chunin Exam Participant

Timesage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Spoiler:

Because Gai barely beat 30%, how do you suppose he'll beat 100?
Spoiler:
It isn't just him though... like i said killer bee is there, and actually there are those 2 guys that were with gai when kisame came out... it is wayyy in favor of gai's side. its like 1 against 6 if naruto and yamato come out of the cave in time.

Gai, Leaf shinobi person, killer bee's friend (Forgot his name), killer bee, perfect naruto, yamato

vs.

Kisame

Who looks like they will win?

You forget what is most important to you because you cling to something small like your clan. True change cannot be made if it is bound by laws and limitations, predictions and imagination. -Itachi Uchiha

"If that's what it means to be wise, I'd be happier living as a fool!" -Naruto Uzumaki
Timesage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:46 AM   #24036
Pain_man_who_became_god
Chunin

I hope the fourth isnt just downloadable that hes actually there for unlock on all versions and not just with a code. I wanna annhilate lars with pain. lets see that dude think about holding a candle to anyone that truly belongs in the game. i hope they add the other jinchuuriki just for fun. thattd be sweet to play those battles. a guy can hope right?
Old 08-17-2010, 11:48 AM   #24037
Pain_man_who_became_god
Chunin

Im gonna cry if Sept 28th doesnt come soon. were getting it a month before japan in the states. FINALLY! we get something first for once
Old 08-17-2010, 11:49 AM   #24038
Pain_man_who_became_god
Chunin

ima camp out i think not really but i might ditch college and work to play all day
Old 08-17-2010, 11:54 AM   #24039
Pain_man_who_became_god
Chunin

Quote:
Spoiler:
It isn't just him though... like i said killer bee is there, and actually there are those 2 guys that were with gai when kisame came out... it is wayyy in favor of gai's side. its like 1 against 6 if naruto and yamato come out of the cave in time.

Gai, Leaf shinobi person, killer bee's friend (Forgot his name), killer bee, perfect naruto, yamato

vs.

Kisame

Who looks like they will win?

Spoiler:
Im with you. naruto is now perfect. hes unstoppable and he looks way sick. 8 and 9 tails? together? against kisame? kisame is one bad dude but he aint got nothin compared to that kinda power and i actually like kisame a lot but yea i think hes gonna die. just fry him at captain disease and sell him as filets cuz hes done
Old 08-17-2010, 12:08 PM   #24040
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

only post 1 at a time pain

Quote:
I think, that they wanted to honor larses costume in the game.Since the creator of naruto made lars the costume, they probably felt, they had to show all of masashi's work.
i can't wait to play as lars.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ultimate ninja storm 2