Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 10-18-2012, 10:49 PM   #1
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Official Naruto Shippuden English Dub Discussion Thread

Post in this thread to only talk about the english dub, anything concerning the subs/raws or the manga will be reported to the mods and then edited/deleted by them.

Episode 153: Great foreshadowing for the upcoming arc with Pain attacking the Leaf Village!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:26 AM   #2
shikimaru nara
Veteran Chunin

shikimaru nara saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Official Naruto Shippuden English Dub Discussion Thread

Next week finally we are going to see Pain Arc and the 3rd movie (party)
shikimaru nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 02:16 PM   #3
NarutoSaske
Freshmen Academy Student

NarutoSaske is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah I am so much excited about it
NarutoSaske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 02:37 PM   #4
Nuked
Freshmen Academy Student

Nuked saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Going into hibernation until the episodes are released. Can't wait.
Nuked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 11:03 PM   #5
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I like this kind of thread so it could keep out english dub haters!

Anyway, im still going through the boring utakata filler before i get to the awesome pain invasion arc!

BTW, does anyone know when the next boxset is coming out? I could've thought they said October 9...

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Sharinganshinobi223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 12:28 AM   #6
ffcloud321
Ninja Academy Student

ffcloud321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!ffcloud321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!ffcloud321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I honesty have never watching Naruto in English. Only the fight with Zabuza on Cartoon Network. I started watching in Japanese and never looked back. I can't stand Narutos voice in Shippuden. They really needed to find a more adult sounding voice actor.
ffcloud321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 03:48 AM   #7
Nuked
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharinganshinobi223 View Post

Anyway, im still going through the boring utakata filler before i get to the awesome pain invasion arc!

BTW, does anyone know when the next boxset is coming out? I could've thought they said October 9...
I think Amazon said the box will be released on the 29th of January.
Old 10-20-2012, 08:49 AM   #8
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yeah, this is going to be amazing! I cant wait! Ill be getting vol. 13 on itunes as well as Will of Fire on DVD AND itunes! CANT WAIT! OH YES! Vol. 13 should come on Monday morning at 3am. Looks like you might be right Toddler Naruto!

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 08:55 AM   #9
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikimaru nara View Post
Next week finally we are going to see Pain Arc and the 3rd movie (party)
YEY PARTY!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoSaske View Post
Yeah I am so much excited about it
Me too! FTW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharinganshinobi223 View Post

Yes! Keep out the dub haters! I actually like the Utakata filler is awesome imo! Its my favorite one so far! And box set 12 already came out. It came out on October 9th, like you said. But it covers the episodes from vol. 12. The box sets always come out a few months after the itunes releases.

Old 10-21-2012, 04:34 AM   #10
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Only two more days left until iTunes releases both Naruto Shippuden Episodes 154-166 and Naruto Shippuden Movie 3: The Inheritor of the Will of Fire !

UNCUT DUBBED for both of course !

|
Old 10-21-2012, 11:19 AM   #11
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Yes! But just check itunes at 3am, tonight! It might be up by then. Maybe even tomarrow afternoon!

Old 10-21-2012, 12:33 PM   #12
Nuked
Freshmen Academy Student

You know at the end of the Utakata filler I was actually dissapointed that:
Spoiler:
He was taken out so easily by Pain and captured. Also now, Hotaru is waiting for him still, quite sad.

I actually like all the fillers though, But now, I'm super pumped for the Pain arc.
Old 10-21-2012, 01:58 PM   #13
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Cool Re: Official Naruto Shippuden English Dub Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 View Post
Yes! But just check itunes at 3am, tonight! It might be up by then. Maybe even tomarrow afternoon!
I guess we'll just have to wait and see, my friend.

|
Old 10-21-2012, 04:55 PM   #14
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Its cool by the next vol and box set we will be at least a little more then half way through the Pain arc.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:59 PM   #15
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Yes indeed! Im excited too, guys! Ill try and post a thread, when its uploaded!

Old 10-21-2012, 10:19 PM   #16
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Thats cool.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:54 PM   #17
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Cool Re: Official Naruto Shippuden English Dub Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 View Post
Yes indeed! Im excited too, guys! Ill try and post a thread, when its uploaded!
I'll be looking forward to posting in that thread/topic, my friend !

|
Old 10-23-2012, 01:00 PM   #18
NarutoSaske
Freshmen Academy Student

NarutoSaske is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Guys did it come out today?????
NarutoSaske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 03:39 PM   #19
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddler Naruto View Post
I'll be looking forward to posting in that thread/topic, my friend !
Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoSaske View Post
Guys did it come out today?????
Sorry, but its not up, unfortunately guys. Im starting to believe that it might not come, until the actual box set release. Im also believing that Viz Media, is trying to catch up the Neon Alley airings of Naruto, with whats already out, currently. It looks like they might be trying to focus their revanue on Neon Alley, now. Which is smart, but it would suck for us, because we dont get to see them first and early, like we have been up til now..... this is such a drag... My last hope, relys on next Monday. Lets all hope it comes by then. Who knows, maybe it might be the final Naruto birthday gift, for this special month! keep the hope!

Old 10-23-2012, 03:55 PM   #20
Monarcasmorelia
Freshmen Academy Student

Monarcasmorelia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point