Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 05-28-2010, 05:25 PM   #1
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88
Default stop the - rep of newuser now

I did a test for the past week and find out that newuser are get neg rep big over a little mistake.
Here one of them.
note this my friend and not mine he just use my pc is all
Spoiler:

sorry for the bad picture guys my PC is act up right now.
Back on topic now we really need to do something about this promble before we don't get any new memembers at all here on the forum. In other words don't waste your rep just neg rep one new memebers people, and just tell them that they mistake they just made, and ask them to fixs their post is all

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

Last edited by trouble88; 05-28-2010 at 05:54 PM.
trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 05:30 PM   #2
RicenChicken
Banned

RicenChicken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: stop the - rep of newuser now

Edit:

Tell him to disable rep, or just get over it. People get bad rep for bad things, fix it by actually being a help to the community.
RicenChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 05:50 PM   #3
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I'm sorry, what? Half of your sentences don't make sense and I don't really understand what's going on.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 05:51 PM   #4
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
I'm sorry, what? Half of your sentences don't make sense and I don't really understand what's going on.
sorry PC act up again * go and fix it*

Old 05-28-2010, 05:52 PM   #5
RicenChicken
Banned

RicenChicken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Dont blame your grammar on your pc, you just messed up again in that post. Its you not the pc.
RicenChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 05:55 PM   #6
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

I go to fast sometime as well I never slow down at all

Old 05-28-2010, 05:57 PM   #7
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

basicaly what trouble is saying is that people are neg repping new users for the fun of it iv made i dunno how many posts that go slightly off topic and i barley ever get neg repped but if a new person comes on that just joined and says something unrelated to the topic it suddenly becomes a neg fest on the noob which serves no purpose other then to make the new user etheir mad or make them not want to come to the forum because people are jerks also you can tell when people neg rep for fun because they just give a simple 1 to 3 word reason for it like "spam" or "you fail" when in actuallity their wasnt really anything worth neg repping in the post also sorry for the bad spelling im not very good at spelling and tend to forget alot od words
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 05:57 PM   #8
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
I go to fast sometime as well I never slow down at all
If that's the case, at least take some time to look over your post and fix your grammer once you're done typing. Ordinarily I wouldn't care, but you're asking people for what they think on an apparently big issue, and proper grammer truly matters more in that situation than just chating in off topic or some other forum.
Old 05-28-2010, 05:59 PM   #9
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
If that's the case, at least take some time to look over your post and fix your grammer once you're done typing. Ordinarily I wouldn't care, but you're asking people for what they think on an apparently big issue, and proper grammer truly matters more in that situation than just chating in off topic or some other forum.
got it and sorry sir

Old 05-28-2010, 06:00 PM   #10
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
got it and sorry sir
Oh, it's fine. A lot of people have made the same mistake before. But we're getting off topic here.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:03 PM   #11
~blackstar~
Special Jonin Candidate

~blackstar~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

maybe the new users can get immunity for the first couple of days or something :/

Your honesty is appreciated. Unfortunately for you, I don't give a damn.
~Mai
The tears and blood of the dead mixes with an endless quicksand, and further fules the war
~Gaara
remember, you have no rights, so play nice!
~DA

BFFF...F...L?: kiko
other kinda friend person: sagemaster777...77?
~blackstar~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 06:03 PM   #12
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

so what are we going to do about this neg rep trouble on the new user anyway??

Old 05-28-2010, 06:18 PM   #13
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I did a test for the past week and find out that newuser are get neg rep big over a little mistake.
Here one of them.
note this my friend and not mine he just use my pc is all
Spoiler:

sorry for the bad picture guys my PC is act up right now.
Back on topic now we really need to do something about this promble before we don't get any new memembers at all here on the forum. In other words don't waste your rep just neg rep one new memebers people, and just tell them that they mistake they just made, and ask them to fixs their post is all
Is that -5 or -8?

The best way to learn is to experience IMO. If they get special treatment for complaining, and when when push comes to shove they complain and there a full member they get an infraction. Boo-Hoo no one would care, the they would say "Oh but I complained before and it was all right."

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 06:19 PM   #14
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Is that -5 or -8?

The best way to learn is to experience IMO. If they get special treatment for complaining, and when when push comes to shove they complain and there a full member they get an infraction. Boo-Hoo no one would care, the they would say "Oh but I complained before and it was all right."
-8 zero and the point some older user do it just for the hell of if you know

Old 05-28-2010, 06:25 PM   #15
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
-8 zero and the point some older user do it just for the hell of if you know
The way we could stop it then, is to make them read rules. Like when you get an infraction it brings you to a page and your suck on that page for a minutes or so. Plus it's there fault for no reading the rules in the 1st place.

Like I down this user who keep dubble posting, he had about 100 post. He PM"ed me and said "I though we could dubble post" I told him no you can't, you can probably get a way with it in Off topic because that place doesn't count in post. So one really cares. The he said "Im in big trouble now"

And yea some user down rep to down rep, PM a mode for that or something.

Edit: Or we have a stick thread on a the new post place. So then that thread would all ways be there for the new people to read. If they don't read and get a down rep that's there fault and they have to get over it.

Last edited by zerosameri; 05-28-2010 at 06:46 PM.
zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:19 PM   #16
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

No the reason we neg rep them is because they will come into a thread about sayyyy? Neji vs Pain and be like "Sasuke is awesome* I might also neg rep em for a lie xD No but it's for reptitiave spam.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 01:59 AM   #17
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"

The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Trouble, just no.

1. cannonlover, the person you are complaining about, is your alt.
2. All of her posts in sections that count are spam, that rep was perfectly justified (even though I can't see which post it was).

That rep was perfectly valid.
Wifey #1: Muffin

Wifey #2: Looney
Wifey #3: SillyTobi
Wifey #4: Gaara's Girl
Wifey #5: i_love_kakashi
Wifey #6: Kiseki
Wifey #7: XxblackxX
Wifey #8: Kiku
Wifey #9: Jonesy
Wifey #10: Kuromaki
Husband #1: Sharikage
Husband #2: Shika
Husband #3: Vex Mizuki
Husband #3056: Chidori of Death

I love them longtime. <3.

Student: Muffintop
Honey/Professor-person: Kazumi
Ma name is mistah fluffie-kins
Hikari is my daughter
MasterOfPain is also my daughter
Lady Tsunade is my ex-daughter
I'ma rogue ninja!
Sex toy: JenniferWonderland
Slave: EmoSakura
Spoiler:

Quote:
Are we aloud to post bathing suit pics?
8D
Quote:
*swoons @ TDZ's pictures*
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
~glomps everyone in thread~
Ah! he reveals his true self at last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx
I love you!!! And have done since I first layed my eyes on you!!!
I feel I should point out this was a dare. But it still counts.
Quote:
*Puts Chloroform onto Tissue*
TDZ is mine!
I approve of this statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori
First person to not know who TDZ is.
Out of 21,000 members, only one of them doesn't know me. I call that a win.
It's precisely what you're thinking. I'm just that cool.
Quote:
Holycrapstoplookingsogoodonmycomputerscreenwasnote xpectingthatkthx

*Falls off chair
Guess what I had just posted a picture of. ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi
Yes, you can make my kitty purr lol
Think about synonyms for kitty, then realize what she just said. ;D
Quote:
Quit being so naughty my kitty is starting to purr lolz
See above. xDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Once again, a dare. But have you seen this girl? I mean, dayum.
Incest FTW.

Quote:
You know me well.

Furthermore, as much as I find you unbelievably attractive at this point, please warn me next time.

/Hides eyes from bashfulness
Apparently, I'm hot enough to cause health issues.

Quote:
Your spot in my bed is waiting.
Sorry, but I have to go... uhh.... water my fish. *runs off to Sosuke*
Quote:
~Goes to bed with you.~ ;D!
Quote:
TDZ rejected is like cookie monster saying no to oreos
Quote:
*comes in in a school girl outfit* I'M TDZ'S FANGIRL!!
Quote:
I take back everything i've said about u-sie. u-sie hot! >.<

Spoiler:

there u go! ^^(that is a good thing)
Quote:
Meh sweet TDZ! I lovers you bunches. ♥
Quote:
Rejection makes you stronger you know.

It's a wonder you aren't a bodybuilder.
Quote:
200 miles is a long way to an Englishmen, just like 200 years is a long time to an American.
Quote:
>.> Curse you and your infinite sig possibilities... >.<"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki
i want to be urs, i want that beautiful smile to be mine
Quote:
UGK: This user has yet to learn the difference between an incorrigible ladies man and a pathetic weirdo hanging out at the park is that the ladies have to be interested.

TDZ: See above, but he has figured it out.
Quote:
TDZ, Your brain scares me in ways only clowns used to. I wish I was that smart at your age.
Quote:
Quote:
Dude...I don't care what you're wearing..mud or sand always finds its way in your pants when you play with it.
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
TDZ somehow you just became more awesome.
Quote:
TDZ is 100% British Fan-Girl ( and is some cases Boy) Bait who is filling Girl's/Boy's Hearts with enjoyment with near every word he types.
Quote:
Hollywood got Rob Pattinson.
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Master/wife loves you too baby. x3
Quote:
TDZ is built amazing, not wimping, amazingly awesome shiny hair, and a hot accent. I think he wins. xD
<link rel="signature" type="text/hilarious" href="/funnysig.txt" />

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
isnt every thread basically about the demon zabuza
Quote:
*Humping* xD
YOU'RE MY DADDY! YOOUU'RE MY DADDY! X333
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
I wanna be in your siggy ._.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki
/noms on Nick in the bush

The Demon Zabuza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 02:06 AM   #18
╬oo
Freshmen Academy Student

╬oo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i got negative six points for saying awesome
╬oo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 02:10 AM   #19
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"

The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ╬oo View Post
i got negative six points for saying awesome
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...57#post3150857

Yup, that's spam as well, a valid down rep.

Seriously, get the message. If you post one word in sections that count, you will have neg rep, and you will get infractions.

EDIT: Actually, I'm fairly certain that it is just trouble who doesn't understand that spamming is bad, this is another of her alts.
Wifey #1: Muffin

Wifey #2: Looney
Wifey #3: SillyTobi
Wifey #4: Gaara's Girl
Wifey #5: i_love_kakashi
Wifey #6: Kiseki
Wifey #7: XxblackxX
Wifey #8: Kiku
Wifey #9: Jonesy
Wifey #10: Kuromaki
Husband #1: Sharikage
Husband #2: Shika
Husband #3: Vex Mizuki
Husband #3056: Chidori of Death

I love them longtime. <3.

Student: Muffintop
Honey/Professor-person: Kazumi
Ma name is mistah fluffie-kins
Hikari is my daughter
MasterOfPain is also my daughter
Lady Tsunade is my ex-daughter
I'ma rogue ninja!
Sex toy: JenniferWonderland
Slave: EmoSakura
Spoiler:

Quote:
Are we aloud to post bathing suit pics?
8D
Quote:
*swoons @ TDZ's pictures*
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
~glomps everyone in thread~
Ah! he reveals his true self at last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx
I love you!!! And have done since I first layed my eyes on you!!!
I feel I should point out this was a dare. But it still counts.
Quote:
*Puts Chloroform onto Tissue*
TDZ is mine!
I approve of this statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori
First person to not know who TDZ is.
Out of 21,000 members, only one of them doesn't know me. I call that a win.
It's precisely what you're thinking. I'm just that cool.
Quote:
Holycrapstoplookingsogoodonmycomputerscreenwasnote xpectingthatkthx

*Falls off chair
Guess what I had just posted a picture of. ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi
Yes, you can make my kitty purr lol
Think about synonyms for kitty, then realize what she just said. ;D
Quote:
Quit being so naughty my kitty is starting to purr lolz
See above. xDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Once again, a dare. But have you seen this girl? I mean, dayum.
Incest FTW.

Quote:
You know me well.

Furthermore, as much as I find you unbelievably attractive at this point, please warn me next time.

/Hides eyes from bashfulness
Apparently, I'm hot enough to cause health issues.

Quote:
Your spot in my bed is waiting.
Sorry, but I have to go... uhh.... water my fish. *runs off to Sosuke*
Quote:
~Goes to bed with you.~ ;D!
Quote:
TDZ rejected is like cookie monster saying no to oreos
Quote:
*comes in in a school girl outfit* I'M TDZ'S FANGIRL!!
Quote:
I take back everything i've said about u-sie. u-sie hot! >.<

Spoiler:

there u go! ^^(that is a good thing)
Quote:
Meh sweet TDZ! I lovers you bunches. ♥
Quote:
Rejection makes you stronger you know.

It's a wonder you aren't a bodybuilder.
Quote:
200 miles is a long way to an Englishmen, just like 200 years is a long time to an American.
Quote:
>.> Curse you and your infinite sig possibilities... >.<"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki
i want to be urs, i want that beautiful smile to be mine
Quote:
UGK: This user has yet to learn the difference between an incorrigible ladies man and a pathetic weirdo hanging out at the park is that the ladies have to be interested.

TDZ: See above, but he has figured it out.
Quote:
TDZ, Your brain scares me in ways only clowns used to. I wish I was that smart at your age.
Quote:
Quote:
Dude...I don't care what you're wearing..mud or sand always finds its way in your pants when you play with it.
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
TDZ somehow you just became more awesome.
Quote:
TDZ is 100% British Fan-Girl ( and is some cases Boy) Bait who is filling Girl's/Boy's Hearts with enjoyment with near every word he types.
Quote:
Hollywood got Rob Pattinson.
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Master/wife loves you too baby. x3
Quote:
TDZ is built amazing, not wimping, amazingly awesome shiny hair, and a hot accent. I think he wins. xD
<link rel="signature" type="text/hilarious" href="/funnysig.txt" />

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
isnt every thread basically about the demon zabuza
Quote:
*Humping* xD
YOU'RE MY DADDY! YOOUU'RE MY DADDY! X333
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
I wanna be in your siggy ._.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki
/noms on Nick in the bush

Last edited by The Demon Zabuza; 05-29-2010 at 02:12 AM.
The Demon Zabuza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 02:12 AM   #20
╬oo
Freshmen Academy Student

╬oo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Demon Zabuza View Post
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...57#post3150857

Yup, that's spam as well, a valid down rep.

Seriously, get the message. If you post one word in sections that count, you will have neg rep, and you will get infractions.
umm okay i probably wont get the message
╬oo is offline   Reply With Quote