Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-27-2010, 02:28 PM   #1
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric
Default Training!!!!!!

Sry its only for me

royelric's training only

ill became strong

oh u can tell me if u want to fight tell me
Old 05-27-2010, 02:31 PM   #2
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Training!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by royelric View Post
Sry its only for me

royelric's training only

ill became strong

all right you make the first move

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 02:40 PM   #3
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilit Lion (Leo) View Post
all right you make the first move
*i walk at u w/ 3 clones and then we all place our hands over our hearts then our appearence changed we have a strange sp around us we wait for ur attack*
Old 05-27-2010, 02:44 PM   #4
Shino Hatake
Banned

Shino Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Nice first move a shield with a second block. Nice
Shino Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 02:44 PM   #5
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*i walk at u w/ 3 clones and then we all place our hands over our hearts then our appearence changed we have a strange sp around us we wait for ur attack*
fine then i'll make the first attack *i shoot a fire cero at you and then sonido behind you with a cero sword trying to slash your clones while my blade stretches toward your back*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:

6/17/10

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Old 05-27-2010, 02:49 PM   #6
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
fine then i'll make the first attack *i shoot a fire cero at you and then sonido behind you with a cero sword trying to slash your clones while my blade stretches toward your back*
take notice to the sp around me*i put my hand out then the cero stops as tht happens the clone kicks u in the stomach rite wen u sonido then i have the fire cero go at u*
Old 05-27-2010, 02:55 PM   #7
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
take notice to the sp around me*i put my hand out then the cero stops as tht happens the clone kicks u in the stomach rite wen u sonido then i have the fire cero go at u*
hmmm good as i planned *as the cero hits me you see fire at my place as i jump outta the sand* that was a fire After image you see when i sonido i actually went underground while the after image tried to attack you *sand then starts to surround your clones engulfing them*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 05-27-2010, 02:57 PM   #8
Twisterty
Chunin

Twisterty is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Sry its only for me

royelric's training only

ill became strong

Thats hilarious Roy. Try working on your grammar before you get narcissist and full of your self. Will you please just reply to my PM?
Twisterty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 02:57 PM   #9
Uchiha-Kun
Genin

Uchiha-Kun is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Are you guys BETA fighting?
Stupid things:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
>___> At first I thought this was a rip-off from my " Naruto Cook book recipies"
Quote:
how?..it was made before you even joined
Quote:
Quote:
... Like what? All I wrote was the title of my story chapter...
Uchiha-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 02:58 PM   #10
Shino Hatake
Banned

Shino Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Twsist you never attacked.
Shino Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 02:58 PM   #11
Twisterty
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha-Kun View Post
Are you guys BETA fighting?
No, This is bleach freeverse fighting. I can tell you how it works if you'd like.
Old 05-27-2010, 03:00 PM   #12
Twisterty
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino Hatake View Post
Twist you never attacked.
I told Roy that I'd kill him in 2 moves. I made my move and he said "*Disappears*". Which I don't find a suitable counter for.
Old 05-27-2010, 03:00 PM   #13
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
hmmm good as i planned *as the cero hits me you see fire at my place as i jump outta the sand* that was a fire After image you see when i sonido i actually went underground while the after image tried to attack you *sand then starts to surround your clones engulfing them*
*as the sand comes i keep waving my hand causing the sand to slowly go away then afterwards i have my hands go through a pushing motion then there is a big gap through the sand me and my clones go through there and wait for the nxt attack*
Old 05-27-2010, 03:00 PM   #14
Uchiha-Kun
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisterty View Post
No, This is bleach freeverse fighting. I can tell you how it works if you'd like.
Oh I was just making sure. I mean I was like " They are doing it wrong then " LOL.
Stupid things:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
>___> At first I thought this was a rip-off from my " Naruto Cook book recipies"
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-27-2010, 03:02 PM   #15
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisterty View Post
Thats hilarious Roy. Try working on your grammar before you get narcissist and full of your self. Will you please just reply to my PM?
i didnt hold on then and im 11 and i dont care
Old 05-27-2010, 03:04 PM   #16
Uchiha-Kun
Genin

Quote:
i didnt hold on then and im 11 and i dont care
No excuse, I am 11 to and you don't see me mispelling simple words.
Stupid things:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-27-2010, 03:05 PM   #17
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*as the sand comes i keep waving my hand causing the sand to slowly go away then afterwards i have my hands go through a pushing motion then there is a big gap through the sand me and my clones go through there and wait for the nxt attack*
this is boring *I shoot my fire cero at the spot you where standing creating glass* i see you *i then shoot my Verde Cero at the glass shattering the glass which flies into your clones servely hurting them*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 05-27-2010, 03:06 PM   #18
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha-Kun View Post
No excuse, I am 11 to and you don't see me mispelling simple words.
thnks partner
Old 05-27-2010, 03:09 PM   #19
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
this is boring *I shoot my fire cero at the spot you where standing creating glass* i see you *i then shoot my Verde Cero at the glass shattering the glass which flies into your clones servely hurting them*
ill strt attacking then *wen the glass comes i force it at u severly hurting u then me and the clones have our hand motions go all over the place causing u to bounce back and forth suddenly ur heart stops due to the fact we hit ur heart with force u then die*
Old 05-27-2010, 03:12 PM   #20
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
ill strt attacking then *wen the glass comes i force it at u severly hurting u then me and the clones have our hand motions go all over the place causing u to bounce back and forth suddenly ur heart stops due to the fact we hit ur heart with force u then die*
umm you can't do that because in the rules it says "you can't control your opponet"

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10