Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 05-28-2010, 01:11 PM   #1
yamato1994
Apprentice Genin

yamato1994 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Research of real jutsu is it possible

I have always loved naruto but he pat two years i have been thinking is it possible to use jutsu i have heard a lot of talk about his but through studying for many long hard hours i have found the truth it is not possible to do jutsu or is it!!! i am 100% positive that it is possible here's how it works we may be no way to breathe fire without having lighter fluid in our mouth but even the d and c rank jutsu we cant master them there not possible but there is one jutsu that surpasses all others and although on the edge of realality it is possible that jutsu is an s rank jutsu known as rasaengan.

chakra concentration is possible and all the rasengan is is pulling the chakra from your body through your hands and containing it while spinning the chakra in all directions sounds complicated because it is

Last edited by yamato1994; 09-19-2010 at 09:13 PM.
yamato1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 01:20 PM   #2
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Research of real jutsu is it possible

I have actualy thought about the rasengan one for a while and I think I may have found a possibility but it would take a long time to make. If we develop some technology that can control the charges in the air and compress the air down while rotating it at the same time we could possibly make a rasengan when we release the machine's control of the wind and become a rasengan-like attack. it's at the dream stage of development at best but it shows it's still a possibility. Though, for controling the wind charges we would need a better understanding on molecular charges and a pretty strong magnetic field.

Whatever happens, happens

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
power of the mind always beats the yearnings of the body
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Scientia Potentia Est "Knowledge is Power"
flamey234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 01:28 PM   #3
akikofrown
Veteran Chunin

akikofrown is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think you put too much thought into this.
akikofrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 01:29 PM   #4
garra12345
Chunin Exam Proctor

garra12345 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by akikofrown View Post
me 2 on this.

--- Roy Mustang

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
garra12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 01:39 PM   #5
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akikofrown View Post
me or yamato?

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 05-28-2010, 02:04 PM   #6
naruto fan101
Veteran Chunin

naruto fan101 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i think this actually a pretty good thread it seems you, flamey, has put a lot of thought into this but in a good way
naruto fan101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 02:04 PM   #7
naruto fan101
Veteran Chunin

naruto fan101 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

and yamato too
naruto fan101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 02:06 PM   #8
ukiyo
Chunin Exam Proctor

ukiyo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

please be joking

EDIT: there is no effing way in hell "chakra" exists and that we can do "jutsus" its all fake and you put to much thought into nothing. sorry bro but had to tell you straight up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

: a zombie apocalypse fanfic

Last edited by ukiyo; 05-28-2010 at 02:08 PM.
ukiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 02:11 PM   #9
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I haveee a question.
What purpose does learning the rasengan serve? I'm not questioning your ability to make it or not, I'm simply curios as to what this might obtain.

kaybai. /skips away/

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Fan of Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 02:51 PM   #10
akikofrown
Veteran Chunin

akikofrown is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamey234 View Post
me or yamato?
yamato.
akikofrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 05:37 PM   #11
yamato1994
Apprentice Genin

Well when it all comes down to it chakra is the principal of have energy when you eat calories your body burns them off as energy chakra is the theory of energy in your body siraling like a galaxy when all 8 have been opened your mind is cleared and allows your body to use all it's energy through meditaton. the average human mind only uses 7% of it's total cappabilitiy when you open all "chakra's" your body functions more properly so it pretty much means when you have guilt of something a chakra closes also saying when your guilty you unknowingly could be depressed making your brain work slower in so sections
all chakra is sientific therios of stuff we know exist about the mind body and spirit and putting them all together with one theory of chakra so therefore chakra does exist and mastering the rasengan is all testing my power and testig the ability of the human mind and my theory of will power counquering all. and following dreams
Old 05-28-2010, 06:02 PM   #12
The_Nine_Sins
Apprentice Genin

Location: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/cervious-u26399.html
The_Nine_Sins is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukiyo View Post
please be joking

EDIT: there is no effing way in hell "chakra" exists and that we can do "jutsus" its all fake and you put to much thought into nothing. sorry bro but had to tell you straight up
There is a such thing as chakra its just that naruto is using it as a reference of energy, you cannot use jutsus in real life, its more of a spiritual thing, etc like yin and yang concept.most mangas use energy concepts such as Kai/Chakra/spiritual energy, so they could make certain thing make sense.

Please restrain yourself from clicking that please it is top secret.

Choose Your Destiny:

Last edited by The_Nine_Sins; 05-28-2010 at 06:05 PM.
The_Nine_Sins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 07:50 PM   #13
dogxander
Apprentice Genin

dogxander is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think that chakra is more of a spiritual thing. i guess it all depend's on what you believe a soul to be. personaly i think it is possible to use chakra, in many ways we already use some a amount of chakra just by being alive. in naruto chakra is spiritual energy and physical energy conbined. so in order to harnest chakra you must first get in touch with your spiritual side.
Old 05-28-2010, 08:11 PM   #14
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife

Honestly, I think all this talk of chakra being real is silly. Chakra is very fictional and I think you are taking your love for Naruto a bit too far.. ._.
(Just stating my opinion. ^^)
Old 05-28-2010, 08:21 PM   #15
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

darkjam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Interesting thread... tbh whilst i believe (and somewhat know) that something similar to chakra (qi) does exist, I find it hard to believe that a Rasengan could be made in real life. I personally just think that you are thinking about it too much and this desire of yours for it to actually be real, is making you somewhat deluded. No offence is intended, i'm just stating my opinion.
darkjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 08:24 PM   #16
The_Nine_Sins
Apprentice Genin

Location: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/cervious-u26399.html
The_Nine_Sins is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLeesFutureWife View Post
Honestly, I think all this talk of chakra being real is silly. Chakra is very fictional and I think you are taking your love for Naruto a bit too far.. ._.
(Just stating my opinion. ^^)
Are you talking to me or yamato ._. chakra exists, its just exaggerated in naruto. chakra is more spiritual like yin and yang, (p.s I read a book about chakra and it is way different then the chakra speak in naruto,)

Please restrain yourself from clicking that please it is top secret.

Choose Your Destiny:

The_Nine_Sins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 08:27 PM   #17
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan of Minato View Post
I haveee a question.
What purpose does learning the rasengan serve? I'm not questioning your ability to make it or not, I'm simply curios as to what this might obtain.

kaybai. /skips away/
no idea, close comba defence maybe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukiyo View Post
please be joking

I know chakra is fake but it might be possible to copy the techniques, we just need the technology

Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 05-28-2010, 09:36 PM   #18
yamato1994
Apprentice Genin

I believe in mind over matter in all situations and if someones will is strong enough any thing is possible i take everything and think very deeply about things.

Let me ask you what is death how is death caused if you get shot in the heart will you die you might say yes and i would ask why... your brain is the only thing telling your body to shut down and die the limits of power is all in the mind

there was a documentary on the Buddhist monks they explained there training witch they work with and use chakra they took an ordinary needle and threw it through a piece of glass an ordinary needle and when they where asked ho thee answer was chakra concentration and without it this wouldn't be possible tell me why you body has limited strength

i quote
"do you think my strength is limited by this body here your strength is limited by your mind"
Old 05-28-2010, 09:44 PM   #19
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Joking right?

--

You can Fire ball jutsu, all you is hair spray and a match. For something safer you get some alcohol and a mtach. Or you could just hirer one of though people you see at a circus drinking that stuff and thing putting a match or so to there mouth and the 'spit' fire.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 09:52 PM   #20
yamato1994
Apprentice Genin

Why should we be limited to this world becuase we let are selves be limited by our own mines the only one standing between ourselves and power ourselves and greatness ourselves and eternal happiness is ourselves we are our own worst enemy we stop our selves instead of saying what we can't do look at the things never thought possible and make them reallity...