Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

View Poll Results: Are you enjoying the story? How can it improve? (Click all that apply)
Yes 4 57.14%
No 1 14.29%
Needs longer chapters 2 28.57%
Needs to be more descriptive 1 14.29%
Needs better fight scenes 0 0%
Other (Please post) 1 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-11-2010, 08:28 PM   #41
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kanki Misuto

Don't worry, there will be much stronger enemies later on. xD

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 08:33 AM   #42
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Chapter 9- Mysterious Discovery

"I heard that you mission with the other squads went well." Akane said as he walked with his squad. "Yeah, I think that we work okay together." Kanki replied. "So, what is our mission today sensei?" Ryoku asked. "We are to help to sort and organize the villages offical documents." Akane said, "Just don't read any of them, alot of these documents are top secret, and Dandou is trusting you guys." "Yes sensei." They said.

Team 4 spent the day helping five village officials to sort the documents. "How many more?" Ryoku asked, "This is so boring!" "Not all ninja work is action, sometimes your services will be required in other ways." Akane told him, "However we should be done soon."

They continued to sort when Kanki, who had been putting some documents away in the store room, dropped a scroll marked 'Top Secret' on the ground where it popped open and unrolled on the floor. Kanki rushed to pick it up and put it away when he saw his own name written on it. "What the...?" He thought, "Why is my name on a top secret scroll?" Kankis' curiosity got the better of him and he read what the passage said. "Likely candidate, Kanki Misuto. Another mentioned, second possible candidate?" It then trailed off into another seemingly unrelated topic. "Whats going on?" Kanki thought, "What am I a candidate for?" Kanki put the scroll away and continued his work until they were done.

A few days later, Kanki decided to ask Dandou about what he had found. "Sir, does the village need people for a special mission?" "No, why do you ask that?" Dandou replied, "Kanki came out with the story of how he found the scroll. "I'm sorry that read it, but when I saw my name, I was really curious." Kanki said, "I can understand your curiosity, but there is no need for you to worry, what you found was a request for your services in a mission, however, it was seen that you were not ready for the calibre of mission that was requested." Dandou told him. "Ok, thankyou for telling me sir." Kanki said, and he left.

"I wish I could tell him, but it is best for now if I keep my silence." Dandou thought.

Last edited by Rasen_Chidori; 07-17-2010 at 10:34 PM.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:55 AM   #43
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

I have done a bit of editing, all arcs are now referred to as chapters, also there has been a slight edit to Ryokus' character description.

Old 06-13-2010, 10:55 AM   #44
master kage mode
Chunin Exam Proctor

master kage mode is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

kanki going to get target by assasins

Spoiler:
Rock lee Rulez

"So I was not born with whole lot of natural talent-not gifted like Neji.But I work all hard and I never gave up.That is my gift.That is my ninja way."

words from rock lee
master kage mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 01:28 AM   #45
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

I've added a poll so I can get a good idea of what I need to improve on. Next chapter should be out in a day or so.

Old 06-20-2010, 11:30 PM   #46
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Chapter 10- Search for a Rouge

"So, The Land of Volcanoes huh?" Ryoku asked as Team 4 walked along a wide road. "Yes." Akane answered, "We are to find and stop a rouge ninja by the name of Mayumi Chiba. Apparently she has been causing a fair amount of trouble, stealing valuable items from towns people."

"This will be a great mission to really test our abilities against a more experienced ninja opponant." Kanki thought out loud. "Yes, but we must be careful though," Kasumi warned, "This Mayumi will be much tougher than the bandits or that gang." "Good," Ryoku said, "I want a real challenge, as long as she doesnt kick our butts like those other two did." He added as an afterthought. "I doubt that," Akane said, "For one I will be there this time, and second, those two seemed to be at least Jonin level from what you told me, reports are that Miyumi is high Chunin or perhaps low Jonin level, so even though we must not underestimate her, we should be ok."

Team 4 continued to travel into the Land of Volcanoes, they passed through a small town that had clearly been the victim of one of Mayumi's attacks. "Woah!" Kasumi breathed as she surveyed the damage that had been done to the buildings. There were burn marks everywhere and some of the structures had been burnt away completely with the metal frames melted by the extreme heat. "This....this is horrific! What happened here?" Kanki thought to himself, "Akane sensei?" Kasumi turned to her master.

"I see that you have noticed it too Kasumi." Akane said, "That alot of this damage was not done with normal fire style jutsu, the damage is too great." Kasumi summarized. "You are correct," Akane said, "Normal fire style jutsu are rarely strong enough to melt steel framing. This damage has been done by some other kind of jutsu." "Hmm, this Mayumi is stronger than I anticipated....few ninja could do this kind of damage single handedly to a village. This may be tougher than I thought." Akane thought to himself.

A member of the village rushed over to them, holding a kitchen knife at the ready. "Who are you? What do you want?" He shouted threateningly pointing the knife at them. "Please," Akane said, "Settle down, we mean no harm, we are ninja of the Hidden Thunder, we are on a mission to stop the rouge Mayumi Chiba." At this the villager blinked dumbly for a few seconds before relaxing a little, "Really? Who hired you?" he asked, "We were hired by the head of the Land of Volcanoes and are on our way to him now." Akane says. "Oh, I am sorry for my rudeness, please be on your way." And the villager turned and went back to his work.

"Wow," Ryoku said, "The village people are really on edge here..." "Of course they are, their village was just attacked." Kanki muttered. "Well, lets not wait around, lets get going, the sooner that we meet with the feutal lord of the Land of Volcanoes, the sooner we can put a stop to this." Akane said and his students nodded in agreement.

Team 4 reach the feutal lords compound and ask one of the guards to see him, identifying themselves as the hired ninja from the Hidden Thunder. After a few minutes they were brought inside and placed in front of the feutal lord himself.

"Ah, I am very glad that you have arrived Hidden Thunder ninja, the sooner that this is taken care of, the better." He said to them, "Do you have any info on where Mayumi was last seen?" Akane asked. "My assistant tells me that you travelled though a village to north of here on your way, is this correct?" "Yes, the towns people were very on edge." Akane confirmed, "That is where Mayumi was last confirmed to be seen, while normally she just steals and moves on, sometimes damage is done to the buildings and property of the towns people." The feutal lord informs them. "It seems likely that she was caught in the act and had to fight her way out..." Akane thought. "We will work to resolve this as soon as we can." He then informed the feutal lord. "Thank you, don't hesitate to ask if you need anything." And they were dismissed.

"So sensei," Kanki asked, "Where do we start, at the attacked village?" "Yes, I think that that would be the most logical place to start." Akane replied, "We should see if we can find something to track her with." So they returned to the attacked village where they once again met up with the villager who had threatened them. "Oh, your back." He said. "Yes," Akane said, "We were informed that this was where Mayumi was last seen. We have decided to search for a way to track her or point us in her direction." He informed the villager. "Well, I last saw her heading off towards the volcano to the east of here." The villager tells them pointing at a volcano about a kilometre to the east of the village, "So you sould probably start there." "Interesting, thank you sir, this information will be very useful to us." Akane said, he turned to his team.

"Ok, I want to have a look around the village, ask people what they know, meet back here in an hour, if we have no other leads we will have a look at this volcano." "Yes sensei!" They chanted back to him. So for the next hour, Team 4 search the village for leads on Mayumis' possible location they make very little progress, and after the assigned hour, they meet back up. "Anything?" Kanki asked Ryoku and Kasumi, they shake their heads. Akane returned a few minutes later, and he looked troubled, "I wasnt able to find any leads," he thought, "Only a very high level ninja could have hidden their tracks so well without being seen." "Well sensei?" Ryoku asked. "I think we will checkout this volcano as it seems there is nothing here for us to find." Akane informs them. And so, Team 4 headed off to the volcano.

When they arrived at the volcano, Akane notices a tunnel about half the way up that seemed to head in towards the centre of the structure. "I think we should start there." He said pointing up at the hole in the rock. "Just be careful, Mayumi may be here and I suspect that she is much stronger than we were originally lead to believe." Team 4 headed up to the tunnel and entered the interior of the volcano.

After a hundred metres it became clear that this wasnt going to be easy, "There are tunnels everywere!" Ryoku gasped, "This whole volcano is riddled with tunnels! It will take forever to find anything in here!" Kanki was looking around at the walls of the tunnel when he saw something engraved on it.

"Hey, look at this!" He said to the others as he looked at the wall. "What is it Kanki?" Kasumi asked, "There are arrows engraved on the wall." Kanki said pointing. "You're right!" Ryoku said seeing them, "but there are several, Which arrow goes where?" "I don't know, but there are letters engraved above each one." Kanki said aproaching the wall. Above the arrows were letters, the first was marked EX and the arrow pointed back the way they had come above the next was LP another had IS another had ST and the last was just ??. "Hm, I wonder what they mean." Kasumi said, "I don't know," Akane said, "However, the marks are relatively new. So it think Mayumi is using these tunnels as a base, but since their are so many tunnels she had to mark the paths to the important rooms, So EX must mean exit, but I'm not sure about the others."

"What sould we do sensei?" Kanki asked. "We should search these rooms that are marked. But we go together, I don't want anyone having to face Mayumi alone if she shows up." "Ok, which room first?" Ryoku said. "Lets cheack out IS first." Team 4 slowly traveled to the room marked as IS following the arrows. When they arrived they found a room with a large pool of water. "Oh, it's so pretty!" Kasumi exclaimed looking as light from holes in the ceiling danced and glimmered off the waters surface, creating flashing rainbows all over the room. "It seems IS stands for Inner Spring." Akane thought, "we should remember this room, Mayumi is a fire user and Ryoku uses water and Kanki uses Ice, so this room would be advantageous in a fight."

"Ok, lets get going," Akane said, "For now, this room is of no use to us. We will cheak out the room marke ST next." The room marked ST turned out to be a large cavern filled with stolen goods. "Well now we know where the villagers stolen property is..." Kasumi said. "Lets go, we will infom the feutal lord that we have located the stolen propery later." Akane said, "I want to see this ?? room next since I suspect I know what LP is already."

The ?? room seemed to be completely ordinary except for the fact that the back wall seemed to shimmer. "What the..whats up with that wall?" Ryoku asked. "I don't know." Kanki said, "and it seems that Mayumi couldn't figure it out either. But we don't have time to...." Suddenly, Kanki went quiet and began to approach the wall. "Kanki..? Whats wrong?" Ryoku shouted to him, Kanki didn't reply, he reached the wall and stood in front of it. "What are you doing Kanki?" Akane asked as he and the other rushed over. Akane noticed that Kanki's eyes were glazed over, almost as if he couldn't see of hear them. Kanki placed his hand on the wall and suddenly it flashed and vanished, revealing a small crevice in which a scroll was propped up on a rather regal looking stand.

"What the? What did you just do Kanki?" Ryoku asked his friend. Kanki shook his head almost in order to shake off a fly. "Huh? What?" He said dazedly. "You just went all strange, you couldn't hear us and you placed a hand on the wall and it vanished." Kasumi told him, "Don't you remember?" "Not really, but I just got this feeling that something behind the wall wanted me to touch the wall. It is hard to explain." Kanki said. Akane stepped forward and picked up the scroll and it leaped out of his hands into Kanki's. "Woah, it really wants you to have it." Ryoku said. "What is it?" "It is a summoning scroll," Akane said, "It must have some kind of connection to you Kanki. I have no idea what that might be, but you should keep it, don't try it now, we have no time for that, lets get going." "Yes sensei." Kanki said tucking the scroll away. "What could this connection be?" He thought.

"Ok, last room the LP room," Kasumi said. "You said before that you might know what it is sensei." Akane thought for a moment, "Yes, I suspect that LP stands for Lava Pit." "Great," Ryoku said, "We're going to the room where I won't be able to use any of my jutsu." Team 4 reached the Lava Pit and the extreme heat hit them hard. "Geez, I didn't expect this." Kasumi muttered. "Look, over there." Ryoku said pointing over at a small island in the middle of the pit. "Hey, that is the villager who tipped us off to this volcano!" Ryoku said.The figure slowly rose to its feet and turned to face them. Akane realized that they had been tricked. "Oh no! That isnt the villager! We have been tricked!" "What! Who is that then?" Kanki asked. "That," Akane said, "Is Mayumi Chiba. Get ready, this will not be easy."

Old 06-25-2010, 03:20 PM   #47
master kage mode
Chunin Exam Proctor

good one

Spoiler:
Rock lee Rulez

"So I was not born with whole lot of natural talent-not gifted like Neji.But I work all hard and I never gave up.That is my gift.That is my ninja way."

words from rock lee
Old 06-28-2010, 02:26 PM   #48
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Next chapter should be up later today.

Old 06-28-2010, 02:57 PM   #49
Invisible Fog
Veteran Chunin

Invisible Fog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wow comparing the most recent chapter to the prologue and stuff, it's way superior. Keep it up
Old 06-28-2010, 03:00 PM   #50
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible Fog View Post
Wow comparing the most recent chapter to the prologue and stuff, it's way superior. Keep it up
Thanks, I think my writing skills are improving now that I have had some practice with the previous chapters, at first I had had very little experience in writing.

Old 06-28-2010, 03:06 PM   #51
Invisible Fog
Veteran Chunin

Invisible Fog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
Thanks, I think my writing skills are improving now that I have had some practice with the previous chapters, at first I had had very little experience in writing.
Yeah it looks like it, most people look at the first thing you write and see if that part is good... That's true for me and I almost forgot to compare it with the most recent chapter... I think you should fix up the prologue and stuff, so people don't make the wrong assumption.
Old 06-28-2010, 03:07 PM   #52
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Thanks, I might do that.

Last edited by Rasen_Chidori; 06-28-2010 at 06:36 PM.
Old 06-28-2010, 07:29 PM   #53
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Ok, I have done some work on the prologue and I think it is better now. I will do some work on a few of the chapters in a bit when I have more time.

Old 06-29-2010, 12:57 AM   #54
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Chapter 11- The Dangers of Bad Information

Back on the island Mayumi had returned to her original form. "Hahaha, you Hidden Thunder ninja are fools! A simple transformation and a comment about a volcano and you fall right into my trap!" Mayumi gloated.

"Yeah," Ryoku shot at her, "The funny thing is you looked more womanly when you were transformed into that villager guy!" Kanki and Kasumi stiflled laughs in spite of themselves. "You BASTARD!" Mayumi screamed, "How dare you mock me! I will destroy you for that!"

Akane sighed, "Ryoku, must you enrage the enemy?" He thought." "Take this!" Mayumi was making hand signs, "Lava style- Wall of Sealing!" Lava jumped out of the pit and shot into the entrance to the pit, hardening into a solid wall blocking any escape. "That was not fire style...that explains the melted framing" Thought Akane, "I guess alot of things about Mayumi where wrong in her profile....unless."

"You are not really Mayumi Chiba are you?" He asked her, "Ah, you are not as dumb as you look. Mayumi Chiba is the name I took from a young classmate of mine after I killed her during my defection from my village. I faked my death so that the wrong info would be entered in the bingo book, I find that people underestimate me because they think I am Mayumi."

Akane was taking this all in, "Wait! So you are....Ryuuko Hataru." He said putting together the lava style jutsu with her supposed death a few years before. "So, you know my real name? I am flattered." She sneered, "Enough talk, it is time to end this! Lava style- Lava Tsunami!" She clapped her hands together and a massive lava wave rushed towards Team 4. "Quick to the side!" Akane yelled, and they dodged wildly to the side.

The lava crashed to the ground and started to harden. "She is no joke, that was close." Akane thought, "and with her over there on the island it will be near impossible to get at her. What should I do?" Meanwhile Kasumi was making hand signs, "Lets see if my training has paid off! Fire style- Dragon Flame Bomb!" she yelled and she launched a projectile made of pure fire at Ryuuko. "Not bad little girl," Ryuuko said as she ducked under the flame, "That wasnt half bad. However you wont beat me with that weak a jutsu, now die! Lava style- Lava Needles!"

A large amount of lava rose out of the pit and shaped itself into needle shapes and Ryuuko sent them rushing at Team 4. "Damn!" Akane said as he pulled out four kunai and he began preparing them, "Back to the doorway! We must get out of this room!" Team 4 dodged the needles franticly and slowly made their way back to the blocked doorway. "I hope this lava barrier isnt too thick." Akane thought as he finished attatching paper bombs to the kunai.

Akane threw the kunai one directly after the other at the barrier hoping the paper bombs would be enough to destroy the rock. Four loud booms rocked the cavern as a massive dust cloud appeared, hiding Team 4 from Ryuuko's view. "Come on! Lets go!" Ryuuko heard a voice. "You will not escape me!" She thought furiously to herself. Ryuuko launched herself off the island, and making hand signs caused the lava to rise up out the pit and follow her as she pursued her prey. "Quick! Back to the Inner Spring!" Akane said, there we can fight her on better terms." Team four could hear Ryuuko following them and could see the lavas glow behind them.

They reached the spring and turned ready to face Ryuuko. As she entered the spring her mass of lava right behind her Ryuuko said, "Well, well, you lured me to the spring eh? You are smart, but it will make no differance. "Lava style- Lava clones!" Half of the remaining lava formed itself into ten clones of Ryuuko, which rushed at them. Kanki made a hand sign, "Ice style- Ice Armour!" Then another hand sign, "Ice style- Ice Shield and Sword!" Water rose out of the spring and Formed armour around his body and a shield and sword in his hands. One of the clones struck at him, he ducked down quickly and swiped at its legs with his sword, the clone jumped up and avioded it. Meanwhile the others were fighting the other clones.

"Ryoku!" Akane said as he chopped one of the clones arms off, "Use your water syle to harden the clones! They will be useless then!" "Ok," Ryoku said and he made a hand sign, "Water style- Drenching Rain!" Water rose up out of the spring and began raining down on the clones. "No!" Ryuuko said furious, "You will pay for that! Lava style-Lava Blast!" The remaining lava that Ryuuko had blasted straight at Ryoku, Akane sencing the danger, crash tackled Ryoku to the ground and the lava rushed over his head into the spring where it quickly hardened and sunk. Seeing her chance Ryuuko quckly had her hardening clones to jump on Akane, Ryoku and Kasumi where they hardened, keeping them in place.

Kanki was still fighting his clone, it thrust a kunai at his nose which he quickly avoided and pivoting around the clones arm he stabbed his sword at its stomach but the clone managed to dodge around slashing with its kunai, Kanki blocked with his shield, which shattered because of the force of the blow. "Hahaha, no Genin is a match for me." Ryuuko said as she watched the fight whilst closing in on the others.

"Quick Kanki!," Kasumi said, "You must win and find a way to release us!" Taking this on board, Kanki quickly looked to find a way to finish the fight, with a complex set of blows he managed to defeat the clone and he dashed over in front of the real Ryuuko. "Well, your not half bad kid!" Ryuuko said. "But you can't beat me."

"I will not allow you to harm my friends." Kanki said to her making hand signs, "And you have no more lava to use, Ice style- Ice Bullet Cascade!" He yelled, water once again rose out of the spring and hardened into hundreds of ice bullets that Kanki sent rushing at Ryuuko. "What the..? No Genin could have this much chakra! Who are you?" Ryuuko yelled as she desperately dodged the bullets.

Meanwhile Kanki was busy freeing his team. "Good work Kanki." Akane said when they were all free. "Ok, it is time to end this, you all must stay close to me, in order for this to work." Ryuuko had managed to dodge all the ice bullets and was about to rush at them. "Now you die" She screamed.

Akane was making hand signs, "Fire style- Ring of Fire", a fire ring shot at Ryuuko then directly after, "Wind style- Rising Air Currant!" Akane shot a massive currant of wind after the fire ring causing the flame to expand then a massive explosion ignited the entire room, causing the water in the spring to evaporate.

Ryuuko's screams of agony could not be heard over the billowing flames. When the flames died, Team 4 were unhurt and Ryuuko was unrecognisable just charred remains on the cavern floor. Team 4 had survived because right before the explosion, Akane had used Fire style- Flame Vortex which had neutralized the explosion inside it, protecting them.

After collecting Ryuuko's body, Team 4 returned to the village and informed the feutal lord of the stolen propeties whereabouts and delivered the body. The feutal lord thanked them for their service and dismissed them.

"We got lucky with that one," Kasumi said, "She was really good, we had better train harder from now on." "I agree," Kanki said, "We can't risk being backed into a corner like that again." Akane just nodded, approving of his students attitudes. After spending a day in the village recovering from their battle, Team 4 returned to the Hidden Thunder.

Old 07-03-2010, 05:45 PM   #55
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Just so everyone knows, since I am on holidays now I will have more free time to perhaps write more of my fanfic, so I will probably be posting more chapters more often over the next couple of weeks.

Old 07-03-2010, 05:48 PM   #56
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Holidays?
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 05:50 PM   #57
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Lol, thats what we call summer vacation in Australia. Except it's only our school mid-year so it's only two weeks, not a couple of months.

Old 07-03-2010, 06:02 PM   #58
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Your an Aussie? Cool.

So do you get an actual "Summer break" sometime, or are you in school the full year?
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 06:09 PM   #59
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Yeah, it's actually winter here now, I get summer holidays in october for two/three months.

Old 07-03-2010, 09:00 PM   #60
master kage mode
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
Chapter 11- The Dangers of Bad Information

Back on the island Mayumi had returned to her original form. "Hahaha, you Hidden Thunder ninja are fools! A simple transformation and a comment about a volcano and you fall right into my trap!" Mayumi gloated.

"Yeah," Ryoku shot at her, "The funny thing is you looked more womanly when you were transformed into that villager guy!" Kanki and Kasumi stiflled laughs in spite of themselves. "You BASTARD!" Mayumi screamed, "How dare you mock me! I will destroy you for that!"

Akane sighed, "Ryoku, must you enrage the enemy?" He thought." "Take this!" Mayumi was making hand signs, "Lava style- Wall of Sealing!" Lava jumped out of the pit and shot into the entrance to the pit, hardening into a solid wall blocking any escape. "That was not fire style...that explains the melted framing" Thought Akane, "I guess alot of things about Mayumi where wrong in her profile....unless."

"You are not really Mayumi Chiba are you?" He asked her, "Ah, you are not as dumb as you look. Mayumi Chiba is the name I took from a young classmate of mine after I killed her during my defection from my village. I faked my death so that the wrong info would be entered in the bingo book, I find that people underestimate me because they think I am Mayumi."

Akane was taking this all in, "Wait! So you are....Ryuuko Hataru." He said putting together the lava style jutsu with her supposed death a few years before. "So, you know my real name? I am flattered." She sneered, "Enough talk, it is time to end this! Lava style- Lava Tsunami!" She clapped her hands together and a massive lava wave rushed towards Team 4. "Quick to the side!" Akane yelled, and they dodged wildly to the side.

The lava crashed to the ground and started to harden. "She is no joke, that was close." Akane thought, "and with her over there on the island it will be near impossible to get at her. What should I do?" Meanwhile Kasumi was making hand signs, "Lets see if my training has paid off! Fire style- Dragon Flame Bomb!" she yelled and she launched a projectile made of pure fire at Ryuuko. "Not bad little girl," Ryuuko said as she ducked under the flame, "That wasnt half bad. However you wont beat me with that weak a jutsu, now die! Lava style- Lava Needles!"

A large amount of lava rose out of the pit and shaped itself into needle shapes and Ryuuko sent them rushing at Team 4. "Damn!" Akane said as he pulled out four kunai and he began preparing them, "Back to the doorway! We must get out of this room!" Team 4 dodged the needles franticly and slowly made their way back to the blocked doorway. "I hope this lava barrier isnt too thick." Akane thought as he finished attatching paper bombs to the kunai.

Akane threw the kunai one directly after the other at the barrier hoping the paper bombs would be enough to destroy the rock. Four loud booms rocked the cavern as a massive dust cloud appeared, hiding Team 4 from Ryuuko's view. "Come on! Lets go!" Ryuuko heard a voice. "You will not escape me!" She thought furiously to herself. Ryuuko launched herself off the island, and making hand signs caused the lava to rise up out the pit and follow her as she pursued her prey. "Quick! Back to the Inner Spring!" Akane said, there we can fight her on better terms." Team four could hear Ryuuko following them and could see the lavas glow behind them.

They reached the spring and turned ready to face Ryuuko. As she entered the spring her mass of lava right behind her Ryuuko said, "Well, well, you lured me to the spring eh? You are smart, but it will make no differance. "Lava style- Lava clones!" Half of the remaining lava formed itself into ten clones of Ryuuko, which rushed at them. Kanki made a hand sign, "Ice style- Ice Armour!" Then another hand sign, "Ice style- Ice Shield and Sword!" Water rose out of the spring and Formed armour around his body and a shield and sword in his hands. One of the clones struck at him, he ducked down quickly and swiped at its legs with his sword, the clone jumped up and avioded it. Meanwhile the others were fighting the other clones.

"Ryoku!" Akane said as he chopped one of the clones arms off, "Use your water syle to harden the clones! They will be useless then!" "Ok," Ryoku said and he made a hand sign, "Water style- Drenching Rain!" Water rose up out of the spring and began raining down on the clones. "No!" Ryuuko said furious, "You will pay for that! Lava style-Lava Blast!" The remaining lava that Ryuuko had blasted straight at Ryoku, Akane sencing the danger, crash tackled Ryoku to the ground and the lava rushed over his head into the spring where it quickly hardened and sunk. Seeing her chance Ryuuko quckly had her hardening clones to jump on Akane, Ryoku and Kasumi where they hardened, keeping them in place.

Kanki was still fighting his clone, it thrust a kunai at his nose which he quickly avoided and pivoting around the clones arm he stabbed his sword at its stomach but the clone managed to dodge around slashing with its kunai, Kanki blocked with his shield, which shattered because of the force of the blow. "Hahaha, no Genin is a match for me." Ryuuko said as she watched the fight whilst closing in on the others.

"Quick Kanki!," Kasumi said, "You must win and find a way to release us!" Taking this on board, Kanki quickly looked to find a way to finish the fight, with a complex set of blows he managed to defeat the clone and he dashed over in front of the real Ryuuko. "Well, your not half bad kid!" Ryuuko said. "But you can't beat me."

"I will not allow you to harm my friends." Kanki said to her making hand signs, "And you have no more lava to use, Ice style- Ice Bullet Cascade!" He yelled, water once again rose out of the spring and hardened into hundreds of ice bullets that Kanki sent rushing at Ryuuko. "What the..? No Genin could have this much chakra! Who are you?" Ryuuko yelled as she desperately dodged the bullets.

Meanwhile Kanki was busy freeing his team. "Good work Kanki." Akane said when they were all free. "Ok, it is time to end this, you all must stay close to me, in order for this to work." Ryuuko had managed to dodge all the ice bullets and was about to rush at them. "Now you die" She screamed.

Akane was making hand signs, "Fire style- Ring of Fire", a fire ring shot at Ryuuko then directly after, "Wind style- Rising Air Currant!" Akane shot a massive currant of wind after the fire ring causing the flame to expand then a massive explosion ignited the entire room, causing the water in the spring to evaporate.

Ryuuko's screams of agony could not be heard over the billowing flames. When the flames died, Team 4 were unhurt and Ryuuko was unrecognisable just charred remains on the cavern floor. Team 4 had survived because right before the explosion, Akane had used Fire style- Flame Vortex which had neutralized the explosion inside it, protecting them.

After collecting Ryuuko's body, Team 4 returned to the village and informed the feutal lord of the stolen propeties whereabouts and delivered the body. The feutal lord thanked them for their service and dismissed them.

"We got lucky with that one," Kasumi said, "She was really good, we had better train harder from now on." "I agree," Kanki said, "We can't risk being backed into a corner like that again." Akane just nodded, approving of his students attitudes. After spending a day in the village recovering from their battle, Team 4 returned to the Hidden Thunder.
nice chapter dude

Spoiler:
Rock lee Rulez

words from rock lee