Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 06-24-2009, 04:01 PM   #21
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: How can Masashi Kishimoto make Naruto a better show?

Yes! Just let someone besides the bad guys die!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:03 PM   #22
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

X__Sasuke__X saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

more epic fights, less fillers, NO DANZO, less talk more action, and to stop dropping stuff to never come back to it! (ONe example would be when Suigetsu was like... I know the truth you know, that long ago you..., and karin hits him before he could finish...
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

...From the sky lines on top of the world

X__Sasuke__X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:03 PM   #23
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

oh, and if people die, keep them dead.
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

Old 06-24-2009, 04:09 PM   #24
Boku
Special Jonin Candidate

Boku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooksey View Post
This is how he can make it better

1. Bring Orochimaru back alive if he is dead
2. Kill Susuke already
3. More characters that no one likes should die (TenTen Rock lee Choji etc) remember when the old man hokage died? No one cared! and thats how it should be.
4. More flashbacks into the past of characters

hey buddy i like choji.....
Go Team AmNiBo powers, Activate!
Kage of the Village Hidden in the Metal.

Ninja Apperance-Unkept hair, unkept cloths. Simple.

Boku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 05:07 PM   #25
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boku View Post
hey buddy i like choji.....
please don't be offended, but I hate choji a lot, and I wish he'd die. Just my opinion, so please don't think I'm trying to hurt your feelings, cause I'm not
~*~

Old 06-24-2009, 05:19 PM   #26
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I like Choji too..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-24-2009, 05:20 PM   #27
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Chouji is cool.Don't get rid of him.

Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 05:22 PM   #28
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

What Boku, Cade, and I said.

Old 06-24-2009, 05:59 PM   #29
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

I said no offense...
~*~

Old 06-25-2009, 03:37 AM   #30
shadowatching
Chunin Exam Participant

shadowatching is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What i think he is trying to say is

those that hardly have a good position in naruto should just slowly fade away.

I like all of the characters, but Sasuke and Orochimaru and Danzo and kabuto
Village: of Hidden in Fire
Wins:none
Losses:one
I take defeat as a sign of going to try harder next time.
Chakra Nature(s): Lightening,
Jutsus: none yet

I am a girl
Nnch Nnch Nnch Nnch GAARA OF THE FUNK!
shadowatching is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 09:36 AM   #31
Boku
Special Jonin Candidate

Boku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by X__Sasuke__X View Post
I said no offense...
you could not hurt my feeling if you tried.
Go Team AmNiBo powers, Activate!
Kage of the Village Hidden in the Metal.

Ninja Apperance-Unkept hair, unkept cloths. Simple.

Boku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 09:53 AM   #32
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Let the other members of the Konoha 11 have more screen time!

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:04 AM   #33
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Yes! We need more action also.

Old 06-25-2009, 11:31 AM   #34
shikashogi
Freshmen Academy Student

shikashogi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

More fighting scenes like the original fight between gara and lee. It was an extremely dynamic and fun to watch scene
shikashogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:35 AM   #35
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Yeah.
Also, more people like Kurenai, Shikamaru, Choji, etc. should have more screen time.

Old 06-25-2009, 12:03 PM   #36
battlehorse
Chunin Exam Proctor

battlehorse is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

less danzo.
battlehorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:12 PM   #37
naru22
Genin

naru22 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Talking Re: How can Masashi Kishimoto make Naruto a better show?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
I don't want Orochimaru to live again!
KEEP HIM DEAD! (if he is dead i mean.) I HAAAATE HIIIIIIM. sry 2 any Mr.O fans out there if there r any but he DESERVES TO BE DEAD.
naru22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:19 PM   #38
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

There isn't anything I'd want to make the story better. Just certain ways I want the story to go. The way I see it, Suigetsu HAS to be the one to kill Kisame. He built it up, and I expect him to go there with it.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:23 PM   #39
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

In order for Masashi Kishimoto to make the Anime better he'd have to make the Manga better.
It's the only possible way this could happen.
In my personal opinion I see no flaws whatsoever in the Manga. So it can't get any better in my opinion...

Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:09 PM   #40
Itachi-Sama
Special Jonin Candidate

Itachi-Sama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well, I must admit, the anime could be better if they sped up the scenes that everyone just stood still for minutes during fight, stc... like in .hack//sign. If it was like Death Note, well... I'd like that.
Itachi-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote