Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 05-25-2010, 03:17 PM   #1
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Bio-Broly vs. Broly

Which Broly was the strognest?Broly is in SSJ form,not LSSJ form.If Bio-Broly has an advantage,bump Broly to legenday form.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 03:19 PM   #2
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Bio-Broly vs. Broly

Bio Broly doesn't have the feats to win. SSJ Broly was faster, stronger, and overall better. LSSJ is just massive overkill.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:24 PM   #3
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post
Bio Broly doesn't have the feats to win. SSJ Broly was faster, stronger, and overall better. LSSJ is just massive overkill.
Broly pushes Bio-Broly into a lake.

Quote:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 05-25-2010, 03:28 PM   #4
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Broly>>>>>> Goku

Goten and trunks as kids >>>>> Bio broly

Stomp thread.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 05-25-2010, 03:32 PM   #5
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanoo1620 View Post
Broly>>>>>> Goku

Goten and trunks as kids >>>>> Bio broly

Stomp thread.
Actually

SSJ trunks,Goten and Android 18 were getting owned.He was destroyed by massive amounts of acid.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 05-25-2010, 03:32 PM   #6
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
Actually

SSJ trunks,Goten and Android 18 were getting owned.He was destroyed by massive amounts of acid.
They still won.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 05-25-2010, 03:36 PM   #7
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
They still won.
No,acid won.

They were owned the whole time.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 05-25-2010, 03:36 PM   #8
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
Actually

Not really acid. He just gets messed up when he comes into contact with air since he wasn't fully done being cloned when he broke out.
Quote:
They still won.
Plot via the whole "air makes him Dx" thing.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:41 PM   #9
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post
Not really acid. He just gets messed up when he comes into contact with air since he wasn't fully done being cloned when he broke out.

Plot via the whole "air makes him Dx" thing.
He went haywire when all that purple acid fell on him,but he turned to rock when he reached the ocean.

I know,i watched the movie last night.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 05-25-2010, 03:57 PM   #10
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

I'm pretty sure Broly showed many feats superior to what Bio-Broly showed. The real Broly has demonstrated a lot more power than his clone, and is overall superior in nearly every way.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 02:54 AM   #11
USSJ
Genin

USSJ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

feats mean nothing or frieza would be stronger than omega shenron. bio broly is the same as broly, since hes a clone/replica. and he roflstomped everyone and needed the acid to beat him meaning hes tougher than broly, who could be beaten by brute strength.
USSJ is offline   Reply With Quote