Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 01:47 PM   #1
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Debating Contest Teams.

The teams are official, any new participants will be added to the list. IF you complain about other teams, your own team, or anything of the sort, you're kicked out of the contest.

Teams:

MysticGoten & Deidara330
Tourune & Wooster
Kazumi Saitama & Jose
Sazabi24 & Toad Master
[Shikamaru] & Chidoriroar
SS4 Gogeta & Steven
Legendary Yellow Flash & Kejon16
V-Valentine & NagatoGod_of_Pain
Yori & Sageofthesixpaths
Akatsuki X & Shanatanu
Sephiroth & Tanduhman
The 1st Hokage & Reikai Hezamu
Kuromaki & Sasuke
Miles Edgeworth & Shikamaru Nara
Eagleye54321 & Bacon_army17
e710 & Akira Of Shiseiten
Trofet & SageNarutoPWN
NarutoRulez & Gamabunta
Skylar & The Immortal Watch Dog
ThePurpleChidori & Yondamaine
Nagato>Naruto & Pheonix Wright
Trackstar & Kingsnoke
Nero & Blind Uchiha
AkatsukiTsunade & DanzoHokage#6
As more people join, the list gets bigger, that's all for now.

Last edited by Shikamaru Nara; 05-17-2010 at 06:11 AM.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:55 PM   #2
321zigzag1
Banned

321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Debating Contest Teams.

Uhh so you randomized them?
Old 04-28-2010, 01:55 PM   #3
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yes, that way they were mostly fair, I got stumped at the end on where to put Kuro and Sage.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:56 PM   #4
Twilight Original
Chunin Exam Participant

Twilight Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 View Post
Uhh so you randomized them?
I don't think so. Why else would Shikamaru be with Miles Edgeworth?

EDIT: I was just playing. Also, you could of just posts this in the debating sign ups. For then you wouldn't have to make so many threads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
thank you so much, Master!!!

Oh Gaara's Girl, your the sunshine in my day.
Quote:
Your my true daddy sus could never change what happened between us

Last edited by Twilight Original; 04-28-2010 at 02:03 PM.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:00 PM   #5
Toad Master
Genin

Toad Master is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

So will i be debating against Sazabi24 or will he be helping me debate against other team?
Old 04-28-2010, 02:01 PM   #6
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Original View Post
Because, I was considered as one of the lower end debaters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Master View Post
So will i be debating against Sazabi24 or will he be helping me debate against other team?

You'll be with him. You're lucky.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:02 PM   #7
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I wasnt gonna say anything but I am finding that more than a oddity.

And if we complain about that we get kicked out.

Sounds very much like cheating.
I took the best.Complain and your out.

Oh well.Won't guarantee the win even if it was.
Always the chance that they somehow get in each other's way.

I for one am looking forward to the chance of going against Miles if our team can get as far.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:03 PM   #8
321zigzag1
Banned

I don't know how Sazabi will react.

Anyway I realized today you scaled back the due date?
Old 04-28-2010, 02:03 PM   #9
Twilight Original
Chunin Exam Participant

Twilight Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Because, I was considered as one of the lower end debaters
Also, you could of just posts this in the debating sign ups. For then you wouldn't have to make so many threads.

@V-VAL: I was just playing.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A
thank you so much, Master!!!

Oh Gaara's Girl, your the sunshine in my day.
Quote:
Your my true daddy sus could never change what happened between us

Old 04-28-2010, 02:03 PM   #10
paulatreides0
Chunin Exam Participant

paulatreides0 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Something tells me Sazabi will win....
Old 04-28-2010, 02:04 PM   #11
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
I wasnt gonna say anything but I am finding that more than a oddity.

And if we complain about that we get kicked out.

Sounds very much like cheating.
I took the best.Complain and your out.

Oh well.Won't guarantee the win even if it was.
Always the chance that they somehow get in each other's way.

I for one am looking forward to the chance of going against Miles if our team can get as far.

Well, I actually wanted to face off with that guy on your team. I tried to give you a good team, but I don't really know this guy, sorry.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:05 PM   #12
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Also, you could of just posts this in the debating sign ups. For then you wouldn't have to make so many threads.

@V-VAL: I was just playing.

Actually, I found that people get confused with big posts. Most people didn't see my rules. -_-
Old 04-28-2010, 02:05 PM   #13
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulatreides0 View Post
Something tells me Sazabi will win....
You want to join?

Its naruto only.

Dudemeister said he wasn't sure.

I am not really much of contestant type anyway.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:06 PM   #14
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I wanted to put you and Dudemeister on a team to see you eat everybody alive. xD
Old 04-28-2010, 02:07 PM   #15
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

What are you going to debate?
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:07 PM   #16
Toad Master
Genin

Toad Master is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Because, I was considered as one of the lower end debaters.

You'll be with him. You're lucky.
Sure, I guess never seen him debate.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:11 PM   #17
Reikai Hezamu
Special Jonin Candidate

Reikai Hezamu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl View Post
What are you going to debate?
Naruto fights.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:12 PM   #18
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
I wanted to put you and Dudemeister on a team to see you eat everybody alive. xD
Dudemeister and 321zigzag1 in a team.

Old 04-28-2010, 02:13 PM   #19
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reikai Hezamu View Post
Naruto fights.
Oh ok. =]

Good luck to everyone then. ;D
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:15 PM   #20
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 View Post
Dudemeister and 321zigzag1 in a team.

whats this??? but i thought you were the same?
Closed Thread