Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

View Poll Results: How many chapters will naruto manga have?
510 1 10.00%
510-550 1 10.00%
550-575 4 40.00%
575-600 or more 4 40.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-23-2010, 11:06 AM   #1
Prad
Freshmen Academy Student

Prad is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Question How many episodes do you think will Naruto shippuden or the manga will have ?

Please tell me...

How many episodes will naruto shippuden or the naruto manga will have ? Till 23 may 2010 there is 161 naruto shippuden anime episodes and 495 mangha episodes ...

Does any one think that manga will end around( less than) 550 chapters...

cause its too much.....
to continue an anime...

After all they have to make the anime also and also dub it......

Please make a guess..... and the majority of answer will be the answer to this question...

Last edited by Prad; 05-23-2010 at 11:10 AM.
Prad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 11:07 AM   #2
Zombie Uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Zombie Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Zombie Uchiha
Default Re: How many episodes do you think will Naruto shippuden or the manga will have ?

No one knows.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Zombie Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 11:10 AM   #3
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin

Mangekyou Sasuke is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Mangekyou Sasuke is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Mangekyou Sasuke is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: How many episodes do you think will Naruto shippuden or the manga will have ?

Im gonna say 510-550
Old 05-23-2010, 11:11 AM   #4
GaaraX
Apprentice Genin

GaaraX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

well actually masashi kishimoto knows since he created Naruto
GaaraX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 11:11 AM   #5
Zombie Uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Zombie Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Zombie Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyou Sasuke View Post
Im gonna say 510-550
I say that too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Zombie Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 11:16 AM   #6
Prad
Freshmen Academy Student

Yes I also think that it will be somewhat between 510 to 550 or 530.....and hope this anime series ends in 1.5 year at max....

Cause I really want to see the end....
Old 05-23-2010, 11:44 AM   #7
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The production of just the manga are slowing so I thinking Naruto is coming to an end.

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 12:38 PM   #8
Hidden Ninja45
Village Police Force Captain

Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I'm really not sure. There are still a lot of things that need to be explain and many plot points that need to be finished. I think it will go over 550 chapters at least.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 01:50 PM   #9
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I hope it will go OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!

Or at least over 1000!!!
Ultimate combatant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 11:06 PM   #10
Prad
Freshmen Academy Student

No way its gonna surpass 550 or 560......
lets hope for what happens...

Old 05-23-2010, 11:12 PM   #11
Prad
Freshmen Academy Student

Red face Re: How many episodes do you think will Naruto shippuden or the manga will have ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexthokage View Post
The production of just the manga are slowing so I thinking Naruto is coming to an end.
Well are u sure of it .....
how come....
The manga is getting released every thursday or friday... as usual.... so it does not seems that it is slowing down...

By the way, if Masashi Kishimoto would have given a little hint on how much is remain or something like that ... it could have been great...

Also no one can rely on one anime for whole of his life....

Kishimoto should also make other anime and end Naruto......nicely....

Don't u think that....
Old 06-05-2010, 08:10 PM   #12
kvSaku
Chunin Exam Participant

kvSaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyou Sasuke View Post
Im gonna say 510-550
Agreed about that much sense the manga in japan is so long
An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. Someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Sometimes, Internet troll is trying to spin conflicting. Or making Fake threads

Mystic rp rank-White haired Guardian
kvSaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:35 PM   #13
Pein The Rinnegan Master
Academy Graduate

Pein The Rinnegan Master is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

NARUTO WILL NEVER END!!!... for at least anothe 200 chapters ^_^.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Wow...

Get Free Stuff From Auctions with FREE ONLINE CREDITS:
Spoiler:

you get 150 credits for using this link. That is about the equivalent of 15$ all credits are free though.

Why not give me some rep, for good or for bad?
Click the scale icon to give someone rep.
Pein The Rinnegan Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:46 PM   #14
IcantDecideOnMyName:O
Freshmen Academy Student

IcantDecideOnMyName:O is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I say over 600 manga honestly. I don't think they will end it with naruto becoming hokage, that would kinda be annoying. I'm sure he will become hokage then defend the village a few times (or do something of the sort) then most likely naruto dies protecting his son/daughter just to kind of give it that whole repeat thing..But that's just me and I hope I'm wrong about that being the end xD
IcantDecideOnMyName:O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 10:48 PM   #15
Shinra_Tensei_18
Apprentice Genin

Location: Training with Tourune in the Hidden Whirlpool Village
Shinra_Tensei_18 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think it will be between 550-575.
Shinra_Tensei_18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 10:51 PM   #16
franksurvived
Ninja Academy Student

franksurvived is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Unhappy Re: How many episodes do you think will Naruto shippuden or the manga will have ?

I think it will have 550-575 or will stop at Volume 49

franksurvived is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 08:18 PM   #17
ItachiKisame
ANBU Leader

ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.
ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Not sure. It could go to 600 or more depending on how it goes.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 03:07 PM   #18
innerstillness
Freshmen Academy Student

innerstillness is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

There are way too many collateral plot lines for it to end too soon. I have a strong feeling that what is going on with the Akatski is not what everyone thinks it is. I think they have to have an ulterior motive than what has even been revealed (which I don't want to spoiler).

Plus, you have all these unresolved character love issues. Will Rock Lee and Sakura get together? Will Naruto and Hinata? Will Sakura finally fall for Naruto? Will Shikamaru get together with that chick from the cipher corps?

Naruto has a pattern of slowly revealing the rules that govern the jitsu that the ninja use. You see it first from Kakashi in the Land of the Waves arc where he teaches Naruto the whole tree-climbing-without-hands thing. Then later when he learns how to summon from Lord Jiriya before the final round of the chunin exams. It continues with the rasengan, and then later the rasen-shuriken, and most recently, sage jitsu. We still don't know about the light/dark issue, the yin/yang that Kakashi mentions while instructing Naruto about elemental vulnerabilities while he was developing the Rasen-shuriken. We also don't know about these organ-based kekigenki, like the sharingan and the byokugan, which seem to operate differently than the element based kekigenki like the ice style that Haku used, or the wood style that Captain Yamato uses. Similarly, we don't know about sealing jitsu, a key plot element throughout the whole story line, or how the "written" jitsu work, like the paper bombs everyone has or the scroll Jiriya used to seal the black flame when they first encounter Itachi.

There is no way he can resolve all of this properly in less than 600 issues. Of course, there's always the possibility that it will just end on a cliff hanger and leave all this stuff hanging.
innerstillness is offline   Reply With Quote