Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 04-10-2011, 03:17 PM   #1
Mizukage
Genin

Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Question Will Naruto ever be captured for REAL?

Spoiler:
Ok so I got so excited when I thought Pain was actually going to get Naruto! Now I know they can't kill him because that would end the story so, duh, they won't. But getting captured so they (I don't know who they would be) can try to take the nine tails from him would be AWESOME! My question is, will it ever happen??? I saw some OVA that makes me think this won't occur
Mizukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 03:21 PM   #2
Sub-Zero
Chunin Exam Participant

Sub-Zero is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Will Naruto ever be captured for REAL?

You being happy Naruto will be captured is like you being happy the series is going to end.

And no Naruto won't be captured. Killer Bee may get captured by the Akatsuki but who knows.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

19-0

Welcome to your Final Destination...Hell!
Sub-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 03:22 PM   #3
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I would not at all be surprised.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 03:24 PM   #4
Mizukage
Genin

Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

! But you know Naruto can't die so the only thing that can really make it suspenseful is that. And right before he wins everything and there's the big happily ever after, he has to sink LOWER than ever. What else could there be?

AND!
Spoiler:
Madara is just waiting for him to come out in the war, it's the only reason to have it
Old 04-10-2011, 03:26 PM   #5
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I say the Juubi will be revived to make the whole battle seem hopeless before Naruto comes through and somehow manages to win.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 08:25 AM   #6
Gouldy17
Genin Elite

Gouldy17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think naruto will most likely loose his bijju...he will obviously survive.....
Spoiler:
when his mother had it taken out by madara she survived because she was an uzumaki
United's flag is deepest red, It shrouded all our Munich dead, Before their limbs grew stiff and cold, Their heart's blood dyed it's ev'ry fold. Then raise United's banner high, Beneath it's shade we'll live and die, So keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red Flag flying here. We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, 'Cos Man United will never die
Gouldy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 01:25 AM   #7
Mizukage
Genin

Ok so if you've seen that OVA then what if?!?!?!?
Spoiler:
What if Naruto is captured by Madara and makes Naruto and Sasuke fight OR!What if, (I say this because I am confused why Sasuke and Naruto are not in the same place when Sakura and Kakashi come and Sasuke stands up) Maybe... Naruto's not really there and its just a super strong illusion, or something! Think about it, would they really release something that gives away such an important part of the story?
Old 04-17-2011, 08:48 PM   #8
Brokaven
Freshmen Academy Student

Brokaven is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sounds far fetched to me.
Brokaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:57 AM   #9
Mizukage
Genin

Yeah haha I think so too, guess we wait then
Old 04-20-2011, 10:52 PM   #10
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i think he might get captured...but will somehow escape

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 12:11 AM   #11
Mizukage
Genin

Oh he better! Haha sorry if that makes anyone mad xD
Old 04-21-2011, 10:11 AM   #12
Merechan
Chunin Exam Participant

Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hmm... probably. Just for dramatic effect. He'll get out of it. I feel like Sasuke's going to have a part in this...

▲ ▲

hufflepuff

Merechan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 11:00 PM   #13
futur3cha0s
Freshmen Academy Student

futur3cha0s is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

he probably will get captured and the nine tails will get taken out of him. however, he will survive because he is an uzumaki and they don't die from the tailed beasts being removed due to an extended life span (ex. kushina)
futur3cha0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 11:47 PM   #14
Mizukage
Genin

Do you think it will happen sooon? or not even close to the current arch?
Old 04-22-2011, 07:18 AM   #15
Merechan
Chunin Exam Participant

Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizukage View Post
Do you think it will happen sooon? or not even close to the current arch?
Well, I doubt there will be anything left after the current arc. :/

▲ ▲

hufflepuff

Merechan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 08:46 AM   #16
Heroescomeback99
Genin Elite

Heroescomeback99 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

it may happen but i don't think he'd stay dead
Advice for Sakura:
Spoiler:
If you're in love with two people
pick the second one
because if you really loved the first
you wouldn't have fallen for the second
Heroescomeback99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 01:52 PM   #17
LoneTophat
Ninja Academy Student

LoneTophat is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

No, he'll never be captured.
LoneTophat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 01:28 AM   #18
Santisimo
wishes he could troll

Santisimo has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

There's a secret technique that Naruto has that no one else ever will.

Spoiler:
Plot no Jutsu.

It decides everything.
Santisimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 06:26 AM   #19
Xeths
Freshmen Academy Student

Xeths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
i think he might get captured...but will somehow escape
I agree
Xeths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 06:48 AM   #20
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Prolly not.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
capture, captured, naruto, ova