Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 05-21-2010, 04:15 PM   #21
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Would you Rather Have had kakashi die instead of jiraiya?

Tough choice, but Kakashi is cooler than Jiriaya, and i'd rather Kakashi live.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 08:01 PM   #22
Sharingan Heir
Genin

Sharingan Heir is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I like them both but if I had to choose I would choose kakashi to live. Kakashi was younger and he wouldn't just stare at girls all day. Jiraiya: it's research. Sharingan Heir: perv.
Sharingan Heir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 08:11 PM   #23
Sharingan Heir
Genin

Sharingan Heir is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah before the my other post when I was on my thread I had to move it from the Make-Out Paradise section to the Off-Topic section. That's completely fine with me but after I did that my posts went from 56 to 51 is that weird.
Sharingan Heir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 08:11 PM   #24
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Jiraya.....

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 08:53 PM   #25
KakashiHatake101
Apprentice Genin

Location: Relaxing in the forest at night hearing wolves howl at the full moon.
KakashiHatake101 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I defiantly prefer Kakashi being alive then Jiraiya.But I do admit I kinda miss him.
KakashiHatake101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 09:11 PM   #26
Tobi-Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Tobi-Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
i would not want either of them to die
I agree also

Tobi-Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 09:25 PM   #27
~blackstar~
Special Jonin Candidate

~blackstar~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

no, and jiraiya chose to die so i guess he was okei with it

Your honesty is appreciated. Unfortunately for you, I don't give a damn.
~Mai
The tears and blood of the dead mixes with an endless quicksand, and further fules the war
~Gaara
remember, you have no rights, so play nice!
~DA

BFFF...F...L?: kiko
other kinda friend person: sagemaster777...77?
~blackstar~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 11:12 PM   #28
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

If Jiraiya hadn't have died than the plot would have changed. Though, he is missed quite considerably.
Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 12:25 AM   #29
Deadman
Special Jonin Candidate

Deadman is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

no!
all shanins must die (including Tsunade)!!!!!
Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 08:16 AM   #30
naruto180
Freshmen Academy Student

naruto180 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

pervy sage was my fav char in all of naruto, sux he had to die... so i say Kakashi should have died.
naruto180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 07:57 PM   #31
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
Chunin

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Oooh, that's hard, since both Kakashi and Jiraiya are on my top 10 list; but Kakashi is third for me after Hinata and Naruto, and is SO important to the plot of Naruto. I would never want him to die. So, though it really made me sad, I'd have to pick Jiraiya out of the two of them.

Naruto fan 7 years, forum member 3 years
Bones, Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, Harry Potter, The Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew
Owner and Founder of NaruHina Supporters United!
Fear My Girl Power!
Mega fan of Hinata, Naruto, Kakashi, and Shikamaru! ♥
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 07:58 PM   #32
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
If Jiraiya hadn't have died than the plot would have changed. Though, he is missed quite considerably.
I agree.
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 08:48 PM   #33
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I almost cryed my eyes out when I found out about Jiraiya TT^TT
I'd had to say that I would have neither of them die, but I think it had to be done in the series.. Like Kara and Danielle said, It was apart of the plot.. PLEASE don't kill Kakashi Kishi! TTOTT

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 07:15 PM   #34
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

That's tough. It would change the story so much. I think I like it the same as it is now. Jiraiya is cool but Kakashi is Kakashi.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
jiraiya, kakashi