Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 05-19-2010, 03:54 PM   #21
Scarlet the Heroine
Genin

Location: Standing right behind you with a dagger in my hand and a smile of pure happiness on my face...
Scarlet the Heroine is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Are you a GREAT ARTIST?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
So basically make their features more dark and edgy with a twist of a sadistic presence?
Yes, exactly.
Old 05-19-2010, 03:56 PM   #22
sasori_rocks!_02
Veteran Chunin

sasori_rocks!_02 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

anime! I am actually trying to become a manga artist!^^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Fear Is true pain, but it can only be subscribed to those who deserve it..."- SR02

I adopted swiftstream-booya!!
I married Swiftstream^^

I was trained to become Fhurer Since I was a child, I have no memories of family or parents, my life has been decided for me since I was Born"- Fhurer King Bradley
sasori_rocks!_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 04:01 PM   #23
Scarlet the Heroine
Genin

Location: Standing right behind you with a dagger in my hand and a smile of pure happiness on my face...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasori_rocks!_02 View Post
anime! I am actually trying to become a manga artist!^^
Would you be interested in trying to draw one of my characters.
Old 05-19-2010, 04:02 PM   #24
sasori_rocks!_02
Veteran Chunin

sasori_rocks!_02 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet the Heroine View Post
Would you be interested in trying to draw one of my characters.

umm? sure?.... what are the details?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Fear Is true pain, but it can only be subscribed to those who deserve it..."- SR02

I adopted swiftstream-booya!!
I married Swiftstream^^

I was trained to become Fhurer Since I was a child, I have no memories of family or parents, my life has been decided for me since I was Born"- Fhurer King Bradley
sasori_rocks!_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 04:54 PM   #25
Scarlet the Heroine
Genin

So many people are volunteering I'm running out of characters, lol.
Old 05-19-2010, 05:05 PM   #26
Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness
Chunin

Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

hmmm I'm pretty good...

Goodbyes always hurt whether it's the right thing to do or not.
Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 05:07 PM   #27
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

:0 Kiko drew oneee OOO

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 05:08 PM   #28
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

im an okay artist lol so if ya need my help then ask away if you need samples of my artwork just ask

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 05:10 PM   #29
Scarlet the Heroine
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness View Post
hmmm I'm pretty good...
Are you better at drawing animals or people?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
:0 Kiko drew oneee OOO
I put yours on the first page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowrazor View Post
im an okay artist lol so if ya need my help then ask away if you need samples of my artwork just ask
Pm me please, I'd love to see them.
Old 05-19-2010, 05:13 PM   #30
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

:P * Sniff* I feel so special!

Also, if anyone steals my work without my permission, I will track you down! I copyright all my artwork,

^ My future wife.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:51 PM   #31
Scarlet the Heroine
Genin

Some of you have been asking for names of the characters to put into the drawings and I just wanted to say that some characters still are nameless but I am currently searching for names so they won't remain so for long.

Also, is anyone really good at drawing dragons, or knows someone who can draw them? The dragons can be any style.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:53 PM   #32
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
I would opf suggested you, but I have no I dea how you draw.

--

I have nothing better to do this week, so give me a picture of what your character looks like and I'll draw them... If you want to see how I draw do into my art thread and you'll see plenty of pic's.
Quote:
Some of you have been asking for names of the characters to put into the drawings and I just wanted to say that some characters still are nameless but I am currently searching for names so they won't remain so for long.

Also, is anyone really good at drawing dragons, or knows someone who can draw them? The dragons can be any style.
I can

^ My future wife.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:55 PM   #33
Scarlet the Heroine
Genin

Quote:
I can
But you've already drawn two pictures. I don't want to burden you with another.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:55 PM   #34
MasterOfPain
Veteran Chunin

MasterOfPain is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Do you mind shojo anime? And you and Tao geting married awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwz! Still watch yur back. >.>

MasterOfPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 02:56 PM   #35
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Quote:
But you've already drawn two pictures. I don't want to burden you with another.

Let me do it!! I will sue you. Don't think I won't

^ My future wife.
Old 05-20-2010, 03:04 PM   #36
Scarlet the Heroine
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPain View Post
Do you mind shojo anime? And you and Tao geting married awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwz! Still watch yur back. >.>
Shojo anime is fine, and I'll watch my back if you watch yours.
Quote:
Let me do it!! I will sue you. Don't think I won't
Alright them. I'll Pm you the descriptions.
Old 05-20-2010, 03:05 PM   #37
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Yessss

^ My future wife.
Old 05-20-2010, 03:28 PM   #38
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Rough draft here it is with some notes added. Lol with the horn thing, I was wondering how she would look with it so I drew it, but I wont draw it again unless you want me too. Also she looks a bit scary.

Edit: I didn't erase the pre lines *the random lins and cirlces*. sorry.

Spoiler:

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 03:30 PM   #39
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Rough draft here it is with some notes added. Lol with the horn thing, I was wondering how she would look with it so I drew it, but I wont draw it again unless you want me too. Also she looks a bit scary.

Spoiler:

OMG! Can you draw me the chibi form of him?

^ My future wife.
Old 05-20-2010, 03:40 PM   #40
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
OMG! Can you draw me the chibi form of him?
Draw you in chibi forum of him? the blod part I don;t understand but sure

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote