Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 05-19-2010, 10:33 AM   #1
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Official appeal to a neutral admin for unbanning of account Zaori Momochi

If you are not a neutral admin your opinion is not wanted nor needed. Please don't post here.

I request that the account Zaori Momochi be unbanned for multiple reasons the first being shown below.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kuroda Taishi; 05-19-2010 at 12:04 PM.
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 10:39 AM   #2
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
and got to the party. TWICE!
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Official appeal to a neutral admin for unbanning of account Zaori Momochi

Kingsnoke wonders what the other reasons are. Not that he is an Admin. He is just curious.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kingsnoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 10:43 AM   #3
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Default Re: Official appeal to a neutral admin for unbanning of account Zaori Momochi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsnoke View Post
Kingsnoke wonders what the other reasons are. Not that he is an Admin. He is just curious.
I will state other reasons if an admin respondsand ask for them. Although this example alone should be sufficeint for an unbanning
Old 05-19-2010, 10:49 AM   #4
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I don't say this to say I'm for or against unbanning him, as I'm only now looking into this and have no idea why he was banned, but more reasons will still help me decide as I go.
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 10:53 AM   #5
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Zaori account has 0 infractions
Zaori account was given 0 warnings or messages from an admin that it was commiting an banable offense before being banned.
Zaori account was not told why it was banned.
Old 05-19-2010, 11:05 AM   #6
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
Zaori account has 0 infractions
Zaori account was given 0 warnings or messages from an admin that it was commiting an banable offense before being banned.
Zaori account was not told why it was banned.
None of these reasons argue well for him being unbanned, and I'm not sure why you didn't list them initially if you thought they were relevant. But there's an upside here unrelated to them-

I'm pretty sure I know why he was banned. Pending verification of that sometime today, I can likely give you a definitive answer on it within the next 24 hours.
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
Old 05-19-2010, 11:06 AM   #7
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Zaori trolled Jin on numerous occasions, was told several times he would be infracted by TDZ if he didn't stop flaming, yet, he didn't stop. I think he deserves what he got.
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:11 AM   #8
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse View Post
None of these reasons argue well for him being unbanned, and I'm not sure why you didn't list them initially if you thought they were relevant. But there's an upside here unrelated to them-

I'm pretty sure I know why he was banned. Pending verification of that sometime today, I can likely give you a definitive answer on it within the next 24 hours.
So it is the policy of the admins not to inform a user of why he/she was banned?

I also know why he was banned and have several counter arguements prepared should you choose to deny my request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Zaori trolled Jin on numerous occasions, was told several times he would be infracted by TDZ if he didn't stop flaming, yet, he didn't stop. I think he deserves what he got.
Pleas do not comment in this thread. Your opinion is not wanted nor needed.
Old 05-19-2010, 11:30 AM   #9
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:

Excuse me? Is there anywhere that says Im not allowed to give my opinion? No. You think he should be un banned because there was no reason as to why he was banned. I just gave you one.
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:37 AM   #10
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Excuse me? Is there anywhere that says Im not allowed to give my opinion? No. You think he should be un banned because there was no reason as to why he was banned. I just gave you one.
If you read the title of the thread you will see that it is addressed to a neutral admin. Since you are not a neutral admin your opinion is not wanted nor needed.

Please don't post here again. I have no immediate time nor wish to hummiliate you in a debate.
Old 05-19-2010, 11:37 AM   #11
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
If you didn't want opinions, you should have PMed this to SRhyse and/or Sage Mode, instead of making a thread. Or maybe even say somewhere that you didn't want opinions. Oh, and 'please' has an 'e' at the end.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:46 AM   #12
Database Errors
Scurge of the forums.
Destroyer of happiness.

Database Errors is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Maybe you should just grow up. This forum won't be around much longer anyway, so why bother getting this account unbanned? I swear to God, you people are foolish sometimes.
Old 05-19-2010, 11:48 AM   #13
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"

The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

To stop too much confusion, Zaori is KT's alt account, the one that he's been using to troll everyone.
Wifey #1: Muffin

Wifey #2: Looney
Wifey #3: SillyTobi
Wifey #4: Gaara's Girl
Wifey #5: i_love_kakashi
Wifey #6: Kiseki
Wifey #7: XxblackxX
Wifey #8: Kiku
Wifey #9: Jonesy
Wifey #10: Kuromaki
Husband #1: Sharikage
Husband #2: Shika
Husband #3: Vex Mizuki
Husband #3056: Chidori of Death

I love them longtime. <3.

Student: Muffintop
Honey/Professor-person: Kazumi
Ma name is mistah fluffie-kins
Hikari is my daughter
MasterOfPain is also my daughter
Lady Tsunade is my ex-daughter
I'ma rogue ninja!
Sex toy: JenniferWonderland
Slave: EmoSakura
Spoiler:

Quote:
Are we aloud to post bathing suit pics?
8D
Quote:
*swoons @ TDZ's pictures*
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
~glomps everyone in thread~
Ah! he reveals his true self at last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx
I love you!!! And have done since I first layed my eyes on you!!!
I feel I should point out this was a dare. But it still counts.
Quote:
*Puts Chloroform onto Tissue*
TDZ is mine!
I approve of this statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori
First person to not know who TDZ is.
Out of 21,000 members, only one of them doesn't know me. I call that a win.
It's precisely what you're thinking. I'm just that cool.
Quote:
Holycrapstoplookingsogoodonmycomputerscreenwasnote xpectingthatkthx

*Falls off chair
Guess what I had just posted a picture of. ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi
Yes, you can make my kitty purr lol
Think about synonyms for kitty, then realize what she just said. ;D
Quote:
Quit being so naughty my kitty is starting to purr lolz
See above. xDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Once again, a dare. But have you seen this girl? I mean, dayum.
Incest FTW.

Quote:
You know me well.

Furthermore, as much as I find you unbelievably attractive at this point, please warn me next time.

/Hides eyes from bashfulness
Apparently, I'm hot enough to cause health issues.

Quote:
Your spot in my bed is waiting.
Sorry, but I have to go... uhh.... water my fish. *runs off to Sosuke*
Quote:
~Goes to bed with you.~ ;D!
Quote:
TDZ rejected is like cookie monster saying no to oreos
Quote:
*comes in in a school girl outfit* I'M TDZ'S FANGIRL!!
Quote:
I take back everything i've said about u-sie. u-sie hot! >.<

Spoiler:

there u go! ^^(that is a good thing)
Quote:
Meh sweet TDZ! I lovers you bunches. ♥
Quote:
Rejection makes you stronger you know.

It's a wonder you aren't a bodybuilder.
Quote:
200 miles is a long way to an Englishmen, just like 200 years is a long time to an American.
Quote:
>.> Curse you and your infinite sig possibilities... >.<"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki
i want to be urs, i want that beautiful smile to be mine
Quote:
UGK: This user has yet to learn the difference between an incorrigible ladies man and a pathetic weirdo hanging out at the park is that the ladies have to be interested.

TDZ: See above, but he has figured it out.
Quote:
TDZ, Your brain scares me in ways only clowns used to. I wish I was that smart at your age.
Quote:
Quote:
Dude...I don't care what you're wearing..mud or sand always finds its way in your pants when you play with it.
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
TDZ somehow you just became more awesome.
Quote:
TDZ is 100% British Fan-Girl ( and is some cases Boy) Bait who is filling Girl's/Boy's Hearts with enjoyment with near every word he types.
Quote:
Hollywood got Rob Pattinson.
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Master/wife loves you too baby. x3
Quote:
TDZ is built amazing, not wimping, amazingly awesome shiny hair, and a hot accent. I think he wins. xD
<link rel="signature" type="text/hilarious" href="/funnysig.txt" />

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
isnt every thread basically about the demon zabuza
Quote:
*Humping* xD
YOU'RE MY DADDY! YOOUU'RE MY DADDY! X333
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
I wanna be in your siggy ._.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki
/noms on Nick in the bush

The Demon Zabuza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:54 AM   #14
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by |SR-hyse-Z| View Post
If you didn't want opinions, you should have PMed this to SRhyse and/or Sage Mode, instead of making a thread. Or maybe even say somewhere that you didn't want opinions. Oh, and 'please' has an 'e' at the end.
Since you are not a neutral admin your opinion is not wanted nor needed.

Please don't post here again.

Also your continous pointing out of my typos is annoying, please stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Database Errors View Post
Maybe you should just grow up. This forum won't be around much longer anyway, so why bother getting this account unbanned? I swear to God, you people are foolish sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Demon Zabuza View Post
To stop too much confusion, Zaori is KT's alt account, the one that he's been using to troll everyone.

Old 05-19-2010, 11:57 AM   #15
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:

Maybe you should learn to type then. I remember you pointing others flaws out, I was just giving you the same courtesy.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 05-19-2010, 11:57 AM   #16
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I am going to leave this to rice as he can just override my decision, but I will say that your confrontationalism is likely not helping your case, as there is a bit of personal judgment involved.

And that is an informed opinion from someone with some admin access. Probably neither wanted nor needed, but there it is nonetheless.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 12:03 PM   #17
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by |SR-hyse-Z| View Post
Maybe you should learn to type then. I remember you pointing others flaws out, I was just giving you the same courtesy.
Thank you for not respecting my request to not post here again. It is very much appreciated that you show your non-maturity.

Additionally I usually do not point out typos. I point out txt talking, bad spelling, and bad grammar.

Now once again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
I am going to leave this to rice as he can just override my decision, but I will say that your confrontationalism is likely not helping your case, as there is a bit of personal judgment involved.

And that is an informed opinion from someone with some admin access. Probably neither wanted nor needed, but there it is nonetheless.
I appreciate your suggestion but will give you the same response as I have the others.

Old 05-19-2010, 12:06 PM   #18
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"

The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

KT, since you feel Rice isn't neutral, Sage banned you, LC isn't an admin anymore, Anbu-Psy Ops isn't active and narg, melchy and vizadmin never post, there are no admins left.

I say this not to be immature, but to inform you that none of the admins are 'neutral' in your eyes, meaning that you thread is actually directed at no one.
Wifey #1: Muffin

Wifey #2: Looney
Wifey #3: SillyTobi
Wifey #4: Gaara's Girl
Wifey #5: i_love_kakashi
Wifey #6: Kiseki
Wifey #7: XxblackxX
Wifey #8: Kiku
Wifey #9: Jonesy
Wifey #10: Kuromaki
Husband #1: Sharikage
Husband #2: Shika
Husband #3: Vex Mizuki
Husband #3056: Chidori of Death

I love them longtime. <3.

Student: Muffintop
Honey/Professor-person: Kazumi
Ma name is mistah fluffie-kins
Hikari is my daughter
MasterOfPain is also my daughter
Lady Tsunade is my ex-daughter
I'ma rogue ninja!
Sex toy: JenniferWonderland
Slave: EmoSakura
Spoiler:

Quote:
Are we aloud to post bathing suit pics?
8D
Quote:
*swoons @ TDZ's pictures*
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
~glomps everyone in thread~
Ah! he reveals his true self at last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx
I love you!!! And have done since I first layed my eyes on you!!!
I feel I should point out this was a dare. But it still counts.
Quote:
*Puts Chloroform onto Tissue*
TDZ is mine!
I approve of this statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori
First person to not know who TDZ is.
Out of 21,000 members, only one of them doesn't know me. I call that a win.
It's precisely what you're thinking. I'm just that cool.
Quote:
Holycrapstoplookingsogoodonmycomputerscreenwasnote xpectingthatkthx

*Falls off chair
Guess what I had just posted a picture of. ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi
Yes, you can make my kitty purr lol
Think about synonyms for kitty, then realize what she just said. ;D
Quote:
Quit being so naughty my kitty is starting to purr lolz
See above. xDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Once again, a dare. But have you seen this girl? I mean, dayum.
Incest FTW.

Quote:
You know me well.

Furthermore, as much as I find you unbelievably attractive at this point, please warn me next time.

/Hides eyes from bashfulness
Apparently, I'm hot enough to cause health issues.

Quote:
Your spot in my bed is waiting.
Sorry, but I have to go... uhh.... water my fish. *runs off to Sosuke*
Quote:
~Goes to bed with you.~ ;D!
Quote:
TDZ rejected is like cookie monster saying no to oreos
Quote:
*comes in in a school girl outfit* I'M TDZ'S FANGIRL!!
Quote:
I take back everything i've said about u-sie. u-sie hot! >.<

Spoiler:

there u go! ^^(that is a good thing)
Quote:
Meh sweet TDZ! I lovers you bunches. ♥
Quote:
Rejection makes you stronger you know.

It's a wonder you aren't a bodybuilder.
Quote:
200 miles is a long way to an Englishmen, just like 200 years is a long time to an American.
Quote:
>.> Curse you and your infinite sig possibilities... >.<"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki
i want to be urs, i want that beautiful smile to be mine
Quote:
UGK: This user has yet to learn the difference between an incorrigible ladies man and a pathetic weirdo hanging out at the park is that the ladies have to be interested.

TDZ: See above, but he has figured it out.
Quote:
TDZ, Your brain scares me in ways only clowns used to. I wish I was that smart at your age.
Quote:
Quote:
Dude...I don't care what you're wearing..mud or sand always finds its way in your pants when you play with it.
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
TDZ somehow you just became more awesome.
Quote:
TDZ is 100% British Fan-Girl ( and is some cases Boy) Bait who is filling Girl's/Boy's Hearts with enjoyment with near every word he types.
Quote:
Hollywood got Rob Pattinson.
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Master/wife loves you too baby. x3
Quote:
TDZ is built amazing, not wimping, amazingly awesome shiny hair, and a hot accent. I think he wins. xD
<link rel="signature" type="text/hilarious" href="/funnysig.txt" />

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
isnt every thread basically about the demon zabuza
Quote:
*Humping* xD
YOU'RE MY DADDY! YOOUU'RE MY DADDY! X333
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
I wanna be in your siggy ._.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki
/noms on Nick in the bush

The Demon Zabuza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 12:07 PM   #19
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Thank you for not respecting my request to not post here again. It is very much appreciated that you show your non-maturity.

Additionally I usually do not point out typos. I point out txt talking, bad spelling, and bad grammar.

Now once again

/Posts here again

I don't respect people who don't deserve respect.

But since I'm just fanning the flames, I'm going to stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Demon Zabuza View Post
KT, since you feel Rice isn't neutral, Sage banned you, LC isn't an admin anymore, Anbu-Psy Ops isn't active and narg, melchy and vizadmin never post, there are no admins left.

I say this not to be immature, but to inform you that none of the admins are 'neutral' in your eyes, meaning that you thread is actually directed at no one.
/Starts a slow clap

/Heil

Old 05-19-2010, 02:34 PM   #20
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
So it is the policy of the admins not to inform a user of why he/she was banned?

I also know why he was banned and have several counter arguements prepared should you choose to deny my request.
I actually thought the user was banned because of his sig image going into this, so finding out the real reasons was wholeheartedly a surprise and relief, since I approved the image shortly before the ban .

Our policy with ban messages is to inform users why they were banned when we can as a courtesy, though sometimes we don't when-

-The reasons were deemed obvious to the user already, usually because we had already taken it up with them in private, sometimes because it was porn
-There's a general browser crash/problem when typing the reasons to be submitted to the user being banned, aka "SRhyse banned someone from his iPhone again"
-We happened not to
-Maybe we just didn't like the user enough to be courteous

That you know full well why the alt was banned sort of negates the reason for typing it out for you, not that the lack of the typed reason appearing with the ban message has anything to do with the account being eligible for an unbanning. In the event it doesn't, we don't have any rules on that, so there's not a 'policy' that could have been broken here.

Your alt account was banned for being a dick. More specifically, for consistently being a dick when no dicking was necessary or desired, to people that work hard to keep dicks off the forum. Pretty much everything you've written in here so far after the post I quoted was you further being a dick. I'm not sure why you thought being more of a dick would negate you being too much of a dick in the first place. Being really nice would have made more sense.

You're welcome and encouraged to make arguments to the contrary, if only because I wanna see how it goes, but the very conduct of this thread has been pretty persuasive already.
My dog Elly FTW:

Last edited by SRhyse; 05-19-2010 at 02:37 PM.