Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-01-2012, 11:40 AM   #241
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Heaven Warriors

*looks at you* hey lone.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:51 AM   #242
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

*walks over to you* How have you been?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 12:11 PM   #243
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Good.with the return of tanoth,akio,Hugh and Ishtar.along with this Lugot there leader.It has been busy around here,but overall I'm doing well.how have you been lone?
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
Old 02-01-2012, 12:17 PM   #244
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobi17 View Post
Good.with the return of tanoth,akio,Hugh and Ishtar.along with this Lugot there leader.It has been busy around here,but overall I'm doing well.how have you been lone?
I've been doing well I guess.... *looks around* Have you heard anything about, Ishtar......?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-01-2012, 12:58 PM   #245
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

Ishtar... He is currently unknow.
Your past has you in a chokehold,
But you deserve it from what I've been told
Call my bluff, say what you want,
I'm looking down at you from the top,
I beg for attention in small doses,
Leave the scene smelling of dead roses

Loverboy, you're playing those hearts like toys,
Don't you feel bad, don't you feel bad?
Filled with repent?
<3
puppetmaster zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:03 PM   #246
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*stops leaning against the wall* no nothing yet.everything I have heard as of late I'm sure your already aware of such as his choice to go by the name of despise....but if I learn of anything new or anything helpful I'll let you know.i'm sure I'll discover information about him and the others,while I'm tracking Hugh and locating there base of operations.

....and with any luck I'll also run into Lugot.but you will be the first to know about any information I uncover about Ishtar.i know how important it is to you lone.

(I didn't see your post zack until after this post)
Old 02-01-2012, 03:11 PM   #247
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40

Lone pick a name and that's what we'll call you
__________________________________________________ ______________
So Ishtar isn't around much now? Good, Good that can ease our troubles. Sarutobi i'll put your intel to good use. You can depart when you wish. in the mean time i will go see what this Logan fellow is up too. Heaven warriors Dismissed

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base
Slack 40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 03:25 PM   #248
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Understood.i will depart now and move fast i have much ground to cover,there are a few locations I have in mind to check first.while in my search for Hugh they should prove helpful.
Old 02-01-2012, 08:38 PM   #249
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack 40 View Post
Lone pick a name and that's what we'll call you
__________________________________________________ ______________
So Ishtar isn't around much now? Good, Good that can ease our troubles. Sarutobi i'll put your intel to good use. You can depart when you wish. in the mean time i will go see what this Logan fellow is up too. Heaven warriors Dismissed
Change Kejon into Lone.

Old 02-02-2012, 05:18 PM   #250
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

ok done

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Old 02-11-2012, 11:15 AM   #251
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

/walks In the room

"I have been informed of Logan's plan.he believes we cannot defeat Lugot and prevent his own plan from occurring.so he has decided that he will work with Lugot and when the time comes bring all of mankind into his own world.and once there he will not let them live there own lives from what I can tell from my information.he will instead try to cleanse them from all evil and greed that lays within there minds.the only way I can think of to make that possible is....through complete control of there minds and pretty much have them be his own personal puppets."

/my anger rises...

"he claims that he will release them and allow mankind to return to there lives.once all of this is complete,he says by doing this he would save mankind there for proving his intentions are good.but I have a hard time believing this.if those were his intentions
then why join Lugot?...it seems to me that his intentions are not exactly what he claims them to be.i believe he will have more in store for mankind once he completes his plan,if he completes his plan I mean."

"but...perhaps I'm wrong.what do you make of this katsuro?do you believe his intentions are good and that he truly only wants to save mankind if we for some reason fail?"

/I begin to regain control over my emotions
Old 02-12-2012, 01:15 PM   #252
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

for joining Lugot he is considered a threat to man kind. If he wanted to ensure the human race was safe should we fail, then why is is trying to hard to make us fail? We need to learn more of where he is from and what his powers are. For now i will continue to face off against him i will not try to kill him yet. I want to learn more about him.

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Old 02-12-2012, 03:05 PM   #253
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Yes he is indeed to be considered a threat to mankind.and we both have the same question.why join Lugot and why try to cause us to fail?...all these questions we must ponder.i agree with you katsuro,if we want answers we must learn more about him."

/I take my seat at the table

"as you face off with him.i will return to tracking Hugh and discovering what I can about Lugot and his base of operations.I believe where I find one the other will not be far away.If I could ask katsuro...what is the history of our order of the heaven warriors?i know a little here and there but after all this time of being co-leader and serving our order and fighting along side you,lone and zack against mugendai karuto and the hell warriors and now Lugot and his alliance.i still do not know everything about our orders history and it's previous members."
Old 02-14-2012, 05:00 PM   #254
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

"The Heaven warriors was formed by my grandfather 60 years ago. They fought many evil earth threatening groups similar to Mugendai Karuto. Many members from the original group are dead now, my grandfather being one of them. When we first learned of Mugendai Karuto My grandfather asked me to reform the Heaven Warriors and I did. The Heaven Warriors also brought an alliance between many nations. In it's prime the Heaven Warriors has 73 members. 16 are still alive today. If i could track some down they may be able to give us some form of help. My grandfather never told me where the other members are, and my grandmother refuses to tell me. However these 16 do know of us. I do believe I know where one of the 16 is but i must find them alone. If i can find this member i may be able to find the rest. Some may be to old to help now, but these ninja are some of the strongest around and may be able to pass down some of the secret ninjutsu they mastered."

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Old 02-23-2012, 07:32 PM   #255
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"I see that Is a interesting tale.i'm sorry about your grandfather katsuro.but he sounds like he was a wise and powerful shinobi.not only did he form the heaven warriors but he brought them back by giving you the task of reforming them.i am suprised though that your grandmother refuses to speak of the remaining members current location.I can understand though there are many good reasons that I could think of to keep there locations secret.but I wish you luck in your search.and if you change your mind and wish for assistance I would be glad to offer it."