Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 07-09-2009, 04:06 AM   #61
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: My Writing (Fairly Long Read)

Cool, I'll check it out thanks for the sort of critique I like hearing things like it's improving or it's really good but it could be better. Because when I hear I'm improving and let's me know my writing is just getting better and better, and when I hear that it could be better I aim for new heights and try my best to excel.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 04:07 AM   #62
hotaru uzumaki
Genin Elite

hotaru uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

it gets better with each chapter actualy
hotaru uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 04:13 AM   #63
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Thanks that means a lot. Probably because the story gets deeper and deeper with each one. I strive for perfection, and that's what I'm looking to accomplish with it.

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-09-2009, 02:20 PM   #64
NaruSakufluff4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I somehow got stuck in the portal to Hyrule and Naruto... NOT AGAIN!
NaruSakufluff4ever is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

epic dude!!!i cant believe that they are witches and wizards
NaruSakufluff4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:34 PM   #65
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Thanks a lot, yeah it's the first of many twists in the story (since I don't consider the dog being a wolf a big time twist, actually fairly predicatable) but yes, I try my best to make sure my twists catch the readers off-guard, I love doing that. You like how I end my chapters in big climaxes that usually leave questions?

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-09-2009, 02:42 PM   #66
hotaru uzumaki
Genin Elite

hotaru uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
Thanks a lot, yeah it's the first of many twists in the story (since I don't consider the dog being a wolf a big time twist, actually fairly predicatable) but yes, I try my best to make sure my twists catch the readers off-guard, I love doing that. You like how I end my chapters in big climaxes that usually leave questions?
while in mine,twists are very rare
hotaru uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 03:52 PM   #67
NaruSakufluff4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

good either way and yes teh big climaxes are awesome i wish u described what she looked like!!!
Old 07-09-2009, 03:58 PM   #68
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

You mean Marie? I had her description in Chapter Four.

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-09-2009, 04:04 PM   #69
NaruSakufluff4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

no the video!!
Old 07-09-2009, 04:12 PM   #70
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Ohh how Mrs. Able looks, well here's a small spoiler ... it's like the first paragraph of the next chapter.

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-09-2009, 04:22 PM   #71
animeJlover
Genin

animeJlover is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to animeJlover

hey its good but only on ch 4 but r u sure no one will try and still ur idea u should get it copywright and published
animeJlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 04:22 PM   #72
NaruSakufluff4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

thats not a spoiler at all!!i tihnk
Old 07-09-2009, 04:23 PM   #73
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

It's a very minature spoiler, since it says something that's happening that I haven't wrote yet.

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-09-2009, 04:24 PM   #74
animeJlover
Genin

your little baby you surely wouldn't him to die too now would you?", he asked.

its suppose to b wouldn't want him and u forgot the w in wind when u said larry's mom hair blow in the wind
Old 07-09-2009, 04:29 PM   #75
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Thanks for pointing that out about the word wind, and isn't that what I wrote for the first part?

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-09-2009, 04:30 PM   #76
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Nevermind I see what you mean now, I left out want ... thanks

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-09-2009, 05:08 PM   #77
animeJlover
Genin

u welcome friend, im also writing a book but urs is closer to bein done i kinda want mines to b a manga but it can b regular book first than if i send in for my book to b a manga than i would b glad,
Old 07-09-2009, 05:17 PM   #78
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Haha mines not even halfway done yet ... it's eighteen chapters long and I'm just now getting close to writing number eight and then there's four more books, so basically I've still got a ways to go.

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-09-2009, 06:29 PM   #79
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Chapter 8 is finished I just have to type it up now, I'd expect it in about two - three hours at least. You're going to love it.

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-09-2009, 08:26 PM   #80
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Chapter proofread.

YouTube:
src="

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 08-30-2010 at 07:24 AM.