Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 06-10-2010, 09:18 PM   #441
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Girls Ask a question and Boys Awnser the question game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata~ View Post
Why do boys act tough all the time?

In a therapist's definition, boys act tough so that we can build a "wall" or create "room" from our emotions. Sometimes, our emotions become too hard to handle and instead of actually talking about them with people, we have to show that we are okay through being tough. Because some of us can't deal with our emotions effectively, we feel helpless in how we can't deal with it so we pretend it doesn't bother us, when deep down it does. There's also the fact that since the stereotype for boys is to "man up" and not deal with our emotions, some guys feel peer pressured into not becoming the "wimp."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by naruto_jock; 06-10-2010 at 09:34 PM.
naruto_jock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:22 PM   #442
TheJapaneseKamikaze
Veteran Chunin

TheJapaneseKamikaze saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I now might take you... xD

It's a key to success.
^ A very wise and resourceful tip. 8D
TheJapaneseKamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:24 PM   #443
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I deal with my emotions. Screw other people's opinions.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:39 PM   #444
Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Sometimes...at night...I cover myself in Vaseline, crawl on the floor, and call myself a slug.
Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
I deal with my emotions. Screw other people's opinions.
Thats what I do. I also screw people's mind so they doubt themselves if necessary.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:33 PM   #445
Tarkorotsu
Special Jonin Candidate

Tarkorotsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Tarkorotsu

Quote:
Why do boys act tough all the time?

To impress girls and show that they are the dominate ones. I don't use this tatic so instead; I just talk and be creative with my own words.

Village of the Winds

Tarkorotsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 10:45 AM   #446
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

revive

Whatever happens, happens

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
power of the mind always beats the yearnings of the body
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Scientia Potentia Est "Knowledge is Power"
flamey234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 11:20 AM   #447
Mr.Uchiha403
Genin

Mr.Uchiha403 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

why do boys pick on girls to show thm that they like them. when they do that the girl will never like him
i luv being random

my peeps: u no who u all are ^^

MangaGirl!!! Putthis in ur siggyif U LOVE
mangagirl!

98% of teens in America would be dead right now if Twilight said breathing isn't cool. Post this if you are part of the 2% laughing right now.

"You lack hatred"- Uchiha Itachi

you know when youknow something but you dont know but at the same time you still know what you dont know b/c i dont know
Mr.Uchiha403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 11:33 AM   #448
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Uchiha403 View Post
why do boys pick on girls to show thm that they like them. when they do that the girl will never like him
It's a way for a guy to show how much he likes the girl. Guys usually do this because if he was to truly express how he might feel about a girl, he would look like an idiot because he wouldn't be able to talk to them like a normal person.

Old 06-13-2010, 11:36 AM   #449
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Uchiha403 View Post
It's how both boys and girls flirt :P
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 05:41 AM   #450
VampireCat
Special Jonin Candidate

VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
It's how both boys and girls flirt :P
Perosnally, I don't think so.
VampireCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 05:46 AM   #451
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireCat View Post
Perosnally, I don't think so.
You've never picked on a boy because you liked him?
Old 06-14-2010, 05:57 AM   #452
VampireCat
Special Jonin Candidate

VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I did, but I don't now.
And not everybody does that.
VampireCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 06:15 AM   #453
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireCat View Post
I did, but I don't now.
And not everybody does that.
Not everybody but a good majority do it
Old 06-18-2010, 08:13 PM   #454
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

revive

Whatever happens, happens

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
power of the mind always beats the yearnings of the body
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Scientia Potentia Est "Knowledge is Power"
flamey234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 08:18 PM   #455
Tarkorotsu
Special Jonin Candidate

Hey I watch baseball, but I don't watch any other sport though.

Village of the Winds

Old 06-18-2010, 08:23 PM   #456
Tarkorotsu
Special Jonin Candidate

Yea......

Village of the Winds

Old 06-18-2010, 08:35 PM   #457
sage sasuke
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Abord the gekko state looking down at this hopeless world
sage sasuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

u sure
#1 SASUKE FAN ALL HATERS CAN SHOVE IT!
Mood:

トビ The True Power Of The Sharingan. トビ
sage sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 02:08 PM   #458
Tarkorotsu
Special Jonin Candidate

Revives

Village of the Winds

Old 07-10-2010, 02:19 PM   #459
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

How many men/guys/boys would love there girl they choose to be with, to be a Bi-Sexual ... ?

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 02:21 PM   #460
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
How many men/guys/boys would love there girl they choose to be with, to be a Bi-Sexual ... ?
Are you asking if guys like dating bi-sexual women? I'm just making sure before I answer the wrong question. XD