Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 06-04-2010, 01:07 PM   #81
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Boys ask a question to the Girl and the Girls Awnser game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
Do you just look at peoples avatars or something? You've asked me that twice now.
well duh so that means your a guy. well I never med a guy till now that had Sakura as his Avatar so thats why I askt.
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 01:09 PM   #82
Jinchiruuki

Why must you ladies be mental warfare assassins....
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 06-04-2010, 01:10 PM   #83
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
Why must you ladies be mental warfare Generals....
Because we are brain ninjas.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ryuuko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 01:11 PM   #84
Jinchiruuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
Because we are brain ninjas.

I hate it...hate it so much..I can do it back...but I'm not a dick.

One more question...biggest attraction to you in a guy? Looks or personality.
Old 06-04-2010, 01:13 PM   #85
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
I hate it...hate it so much..I can do it back...but I'm not a dick.

One more question...biggest attraction to you in a guy? Looks or personality.
Lololol. xD

If you are asking me personally, I would definitely say personality.

I don't speak for all women however.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-04-2010, 01:13 PM   #86
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto117 View Post
well duh so that means your a guy. well I never med a guy till now that had Sakura as his Avatar so thats why I askt.
Well you could try my name .
Not like I was surprised anyway, knew eventually someone would question why I have Sakura for an avatar.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 01:14 PM   #87
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
Well you could try my name .
Not like I was surprised anyway, knew eventually someone would question why I have Sakura for an avatar.
so why do you have Sakura as your avatar if I may ask?^^
Old 06-04-2010, 01:18 PM   #88
Jinchiruuki

Wait I do have one more...will you marry me?
Old 06-04-2010, 01:21 PM   #89
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Quote:
Wait I do have one more...will you marry me?
And who are you asking...?

Old 06-04-2010, 01:21 PM   #90
Jinchiruuki

Quote:
And who are you asking...?
Who do you think -__________-
Old 06-04-2010, 01:23 PM   #91
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Quote:
xDDD

Um duhhhh?

Old 06-04-2010, 01:24 PM   #92
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
xDDD

Um duhhhh?
you also can write to his comment with this.
Old 06-04-2010, 01:24 PM   #93
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Santa????
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 01:26 PM   #94
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Why must you ladies be mental warfare assassins....
Cuz they are bred for our mental downfall xD
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 01:27 PM   #95
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
Santa????
Nope. Wrong. You lose.

Muffintop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 01:29 PM   #96
The Forgotten One
Chunin Exam Proctor

The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChoji View Post
not me.. id rather be with someone who isn't drop dead georgious and actually knows a thing or two than some stuck up self centered B**** who gets through life on her looks
You're not the only dude who feels that way.

Quote:
@ Devroux: Fighting with my foot in your ass is always fun too, but I don't see any "my foot in your ass" locations, do I?

The Vicious Wolverine of the Nine Jungle Beasts

The Forgotten One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 01:30 PM   #97
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Quote:
you also can write to his comment with this.
Didn't I?

Old 06-04-2010, 01:32 PM   #98
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
Nope. Wrong. You lose.
Hey Muffintop!!!!! ^^
Old 06-04-2010, 01:33 PM   #99
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Didn't I?
nope you diden't

hmm why does girls play with there hair when they are seeing or talking to a guy/boy they like?
Old 06-04-2010, 01:34 PM   #100
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
so why do you have Sakura as your avatar if I may ask?^^
It's the only one I liked that I could pick from. She has a specific look to her in this one, says something like "Let's get this done" to me, which I liked (perhaps because subconsciously I know she fails in that department and it's like a small growth of character (that doesn't actually exist, curse you Kishi) towards her that I like, that or I'm thinking way to hard about this). So I picked her.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote