Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-15-2010, 03:34 PM   #41
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim
Default Re: Elfen Lied Fanclub!!! (Haters and lovers welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
the 8th ep was so sad T.T
what happened in that episode?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 03:36 PM   #42
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
what happened in that episode?
the doggie died i dun care if humans die but doggies are just too sad =(

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 03:37 PM   #43
Memitim

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
oh.......

Old 05-15-2010, 03:40 PM   #44
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
oh.......
hmm??

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 05-15-2010, 03:45 PM   #45
Memitim

Quote:
hmm??
nothing

Old 05-15-2010, 03:46 PM   #46
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
nothing
otayzies ^^

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 05-15-2010, 05:47 PM   #47
Memitim

/bump

Old 05-15-2010, 05:48 PM   #48
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

i'm almost done now ^^

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 05-15-2010, 05:49 PM   #49
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

o.o ok ill join

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 05:54 PM   #50
Naruko-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your room, violating all of your stuffed animals. >:D
Naruko-chan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
I know! I can watch all of those people die in the first 10 minutes, but I can hardly watch when they kill that puppy. Seeing an innocent animal in pain like that just kills me.
Missing-nin
OTP:NaruSasu <3
^^^^^^^^^
------------------------------------------------
Naruko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 05:59 PM   #51
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruko-chan View Post
I know! I can watch all of those people die in the first 10 minutes, but I can hardly watch when they kill that puppy. Seeing an innocent animal in pain like that just kills me.
seeing any animal besides humans hurt and die makes me very sad =(

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 05-15-2010, 06:27 PM   #52
Memitim

Quote:
i'm almost done now ^^
really?

Old 05-15-2010, 06:54 PM   #53
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
really?
yeah,i'm near the end of ep 12 right now ^^

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 05-15-2010, 07:40 PM   #54
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

oh mah gawd i loved the ending so much

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 05-15-2010, 07:44 PM   #55
-I'm_Ur_Drug-
Chunin

Location: my sweet donut,are you ok? Wait a second, your not a donut, your a BAGEL! Liers!Liers everywhere!!!!
-I'm_Ur_Drug- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i haven't seen it in forever xD i adored the ending =3

Single <3

!ma I ohw rof em evol

This is me! Deal with it or GTFO
Spoiler:

-I'm_Ur_Drug- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 07:45 PM   #56
-I'm_Ur_Drug-
Chunin

Location: my sweet donut,are you ok? Wait a second, your not a donut, your a BAGEL! Liers!Liers everywhere!!!!

Best anime eva x3
(well one of the best lollz)

Single <3

!ma I ohw rof em evol

Spoiler:

Old 05-15-2010, 07:48 PM   #57
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by -I'm_Ur_Drug- View Post
i haven't seen it in forever xD i adored the ending =3
well 2 people had told me to watch it and i knew multiple people that loved it so i just started it today ^^ and the ending was so awesome, but what was the significance of her loosing her horn thingies? ._.
Quote:
Best anime eva x3
(well one of the best lollz)
i am currently contemplating whether it beats code geass or not ._.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 05-15-2010, 08:00 PM   #58
-I'm_Ur_Drug-
Chunin

oh hun, the anime is good, but it's not better than Geass xDDD
and there really is none, lol once u get a little further into the anime, u'll understand a whole bunch that is confusing right now

Single <3

!ma I ohw rof em evol

Spoiler:

Old 05-15-2010, 08:04 PM   #59
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
oh hun, the anime is good, but it's not better than Geass xDDD
and there really is none, lol once u get a little further into the anime, u'll understand a whole bunch that is confusing right now
code geass or elfen lied??? i finished both by now so i'm confussed

and code geass is mah fav non-yaoi anime ^^

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 05-15-2010, 08:08 PM   #60
-I'm_Ur_Drug-
Chunin

ooo i luvs me some yaoi <3

Single <3

!ma I ohw rof em evol

Spoiler:

Tags
anime, elfen lied, fanclub, manga