Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-13-2010, 05:46 PM   #41
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Sasori AKA Pat Fanclub

BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Gaara's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 05:46 PM   #42
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

All the people who has gave me hugs! or said hello!8D thank you and how are you?
Bwahhh I almost forgot, I have not talked to TDZ in forever how is he?
Old 05-13-2010, 05:53 PM   #43
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl View Post
Spoiler:
Amo-Te Diana.=D

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
All the people who has gave me hugs! or said hello!8D thank you and how are you?
Well, hello how're you?

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 05:54 PM   #44
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
I'm doing very, very well. xD
Why so well? xD

Quote:
*Hugs* <3
I'm fine, sweetie! ;D
How are you? ^^
I think TDZ is fine, but with a lot of exams to do! =]
Dance partner: shinmaru
Lover: manga
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Babies: UPM Kibkib Taker AR
Adopted by: NJ
Bodyguard: Lunar
Kakashi's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 05:55 PM   #45
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi's Girl View Post
Why so well? xD
Life is just good right now. =]

Quote:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-13-2010, 05:56 PM   #46
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:

Well, hello how're you?
Hello!
I am happy and worried lol

Quote:
Why so well? xD

*Hugs* <3
I'm fine, sweetie! ;D
How are you? ^^
I think TDZ is fine, but with a lot of exams to do! =]

I haven't talked to you in forever! I am so sorry!
I have been so busy and when I get on here
no one else is on! I am good! Just worried is all, how about you?
I miss TDZ!
Old 05-13-2010, 05:56 PM   #47
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Why so well? xD
Why so serious?

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 05:58 PM   #48
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hello!
I am happy and worried lol
Why worried? xD

Quote:

Old 05-13-2010, 06:00 PM   #49
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Why worried? xD
Debido a que mi novio no me esta hablando
Old 05-13-2010, 06:02 PM   #50
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

No comprendo...

Quote:

Old 05-13-2010, 06:04 PM   #51
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
No comprendo...
lolz i used google because I have horrible Spanish skills
I said I am worried because my boyfriend hasn't talked to me since 3pm (it's 9pm here now) I don't know if I did something wrong, and Im sure I didn't.
Oh well lol, enough about my problems what have you been up to?
Old 05-13-2010, 06:12 PM   #52
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Amo-Te Diana.=D
Yay! =D

*Is happy*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
Why so serious?
lol xD

Quote:
Debido a que mi novio no me esta hablando
Ohhh I'm sorry, blondie...

*Hugs*
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 05-13-2010, 06:16 PM   #53
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lolz i used google because I have horrible Spanish skills
I said I am worried because my boyfriend hasn't talked to me since 3pm (it's 9pm here now) I don't know if I did something wrong, and Im sure I didn't.
Oh well lol, enough about my problems what have you been up to?
I'm sure it's fine. I wouldn't worry about it ILK, your probably a great girlfriend. xD

I've just been hanging out with friends and playing frisbee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl View Post
Yay! =D

*Is happy*
*Is glad* xD

Quote:

Old 05-13-2010, 06:28 PM   #54
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Quote:
*Is glad* xD
*Hugs tight* <3
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 05-13-2010, 06:29 PM   #55
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Life is just good right now. =]
I'm happy to hear that!

Quote:
I haven't talked to you in forever! I am so sorry!
I have been so busy and when I get on here
no one else is on! I am good! Just worried is all, how about you?
I miss TDZ!
I know, I miss you...
Don't worry, you probably did nothing wrong to your boyfriend!
I'm good too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
Why so serious?
I'm not serious! D'8

Why so mean? >_<
Dance partner: shinmaru
Lover: manga
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Babies: UPM Kibkib Taker AR
Adopted by: NJ
Bodyguard: Lunar
Kakashi's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 06:36 PM   #56
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Joineth!!
Back to practice!
DragonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 06:36 PM   #57
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAngel View Post
Joineth!!
Back to practice!
Thanks for joining, Andre!
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 05-13-2010, 06:47 PM   #58
TheJapaneseKamikaze
Veteran Chunin

TheJapaneseKamikaze saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I'll Join.

It's a key to success.
^ A very wise and resourceful tip. 8D
TheJapaneseKamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 06:50 PM   #59
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

Thank you for joining. xD

Quote:

Old 05-13-2010, 06:50 PM   #60
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I'm so in. ;o

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanclub, pat, sasori