Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 05-18-2010, 04:53 PM   #21
Nagato>Naruto
Banned

Nagato>Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Neji vs kakuzu zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post
Kakuzu flies outside of Neji's range, then spams thread attacks until Neji is hit. Then Kakuzu eats him, just for the zombie aspect of this fight.
...How enlightening. Let's look at this from a realistic and scientific veiwpoint, shall we?

Neji would avoid the threads, as his Byakugan grants him 360 degree vision.
Kakazu would avoid every one of Neji's attacks except Air Palm.
If Kakazu got close, Neji would activate a Gentle Fist technique and seal Kakazu's chakra.

Neji would protect himself against Kakazu's elemental jutsu, as Neji can use Rotation multiple times, and massive-scale elemental ninjutsu is more limited.

(Who says Neji can't jump from the ground to attack Kakuzu)

Probably result: Stalemate or Neji winning(unless Kakuzu foolishly aproached Neji from the begining, which is unlikely)

Because of the given conditions Neii would most likely win. If Kakuzu was at his full power, it would most likely be a tie or victory on Kakuzu's side, because Neji's techniques take up a ridiculous amount of chakra.
Nagato>Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 05:00 PM   #22
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
and got to the party. TWICE!
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagato>Naruto View Post
...How enlightening. Let's look at this from a realistic and scientific veiwpoint, shall we?

If Kakazu got close, Neji would activate a Gentle Fist technique and seal Kakazu's chakra.

Neji would protect himself against Kakazu's elemental jutsu, as Neji can use Rotation multiple times, and massive-scale elemental ninjutsu is more limited.

Probably result: Stalemate or Neji winning(unless Kakuzu foolishly aproached Neji from the begining, which is unlikely)

Because of the given conditions Neii would most likely win. If Kakuzu was at his full power, it would most likely be a tie or victory on Kakuzu's side, because Neji's techniques take up a ridiculous amount of chakra.
Kingsnoke cites Skylar's point. Neji would have a very high chance of beating Kakuza if he wan't a zombie. Neji could beat him senseless, but he would win, due to Edo Tensei. Other than that Nagato>Nartuo's Argument is sound.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kingsnoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 04:13 PM   #23
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagato>Naruto View Post

You massively over rate neji.Kakashi couldnt kill kakuza,what makes you think neji can.If neji gets close,kakzuza uses hard skin punch or has water heart use taijutsu on him,while threads decapitate neji.Kakuza isnt stupid.He is somewhat like shikamaru and he anylizes the situation.He would be able to figure out neji's capabilities.and find the weakness.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 06:15 PM   #24
The_Nine_Sins
Apprentice Genin

Location: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/cervious-u26399.html
The_Nine_Sins is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Neji has really no chance against Kakuzu seeing if he gets into direct contact with Kakuzu he would just activate iron skin tech, so taijutsu would be useless against him, if neji tried to gentle fist kakuzu he would hurt or possibly break his fingers seeing, choji's giant human boulder technique did not do s***. The threads can be stealthy as well.seeing kakuzu caught all of the team he was facing,(Kakashi, Choji, ino, etc) by surprise by using his threads to bind them, so I can't see neji rotating his way out of the attack seeing he would be binded. He also has long range mode which he can use to impale neji before he can do rotation to block it. Kakuzu can also hover in the air in this form. Another possibility is using steel skin and earth spear, and impale neji while he tries to do his gentle fist to him, meaning x_x for neji and a new heart for kakuzu. in terms of what I am saying is Kakuzu > Neji, and I don't think gentle fist would work on kakuzu seeing most of his body consists of threads on the inside, but who knows he might be able to hit kakuzu's chakra points, but reality, Kakuzu takes a fat S*** on neji.Also I would like to add is that chakra points in the naruto world are basically nerve points and meridians of the body.

Last edited by The_Nine_Sins; 05-20-2010 at 06:34 PM.
The_Nine_Sins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 05:47 PM   #25
Skylar
Special Jonin Candidate

Skylar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
You massively over rate neji.Kakashi couldnt kill kakuza,what makes you think neji can.If neji gets close,kakzuza uses hard skin punch or has water heart use taijutsu on him,while threads decapitate neji.Kakuza isnt stupid.He is somewhat like shikamaru and he anylizes the situation.He would be able to figure out neji's capabilities.and find the weakness.
The threads haven't really shown the ability to decapitate.

-Bro's-Zachrex33-Darkamaru-Kakashi71-

-Weapon:Naginata-

I know what your thinking, "Here comes Old Greg, he's a scaley man-fish" you don't know me, you don't know what I got.---Old Greg
Skylar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 05:51 PM   #26
ByakuganAlex
Veteran Chunin

ByakuganAlex is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Nine_Sins View Post
Neji has really no chance against Kakuzu seeing if he gets into direct contact with Kakuzu he would just activate iron skin tech, so taijutsu would be useless against him, if neji tried to gentle fist kakuzu he would hurt or possibly break his fingers seeing, choji's giant human boulder technique did not do s***. The threads can be stealthy as well.seeing kakuzu caught all of the team he was facing,(Kakashi, Choji, ino, etc) by surprise by using his threads to bind them, so I can't see neji rotating his way out of the attack seeing he would be binded. He also has long range mode which he can use to impale neji before he can do rotation to block it. Kakuzu can also hover in the air in this form. Another possibility is using steel skin and earth spear, and impale neji while he tries to do his gentle fist to him, meaning x_x for neji and a new heart for kakuzu. in terms of what I am saying is Kakuzu > Neji, and I don't think gentle fist would work on kakuzu seeing most of his body consists of threads on the inside, but who knows he might be able to hit kakuzu's chakra points, but reality, Kakuzu takes a fat S*** on neji.Also I would like to add is that chakra points in the naruto world are basically nerve points and meridians of the body.
it doesn't matter if its iron skin, juken could still work. comeon guys lets get real Neji is never going to have his fingers broken. a freakin huge s spider landed on his hand and it didn't break. earth spear???? when was this? he has hearts dude <.<

the only real debate is whetherr or not he can kill a zombie
Old 05-21-2010, 05:56 PM   #27
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
He said it very nicely Kakuzu>=Kakashi>Neji in every way.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 08:06 PM   #28
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
The threads haven't really shown the ability to decapitate.
oops,wrong word.I meant incompasitate.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 10:01 PM   #29
The_Nine_Sins
Apprentice Genin

Location: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/cervious-u26399.html
The_Nine_Sins is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByakuganAlex View Post
it doesn't matter if its iron skin, juken could still work. comeon guys lets get real Neji is never going to have his fingers broken. a freakin huge s spider landed on his hand and it didn't break. earth spear???? when was this? he has hearts dude <.<

the only real debate is whetherr or not he can kill a zombie
Gentle Fist could work, but it doesn't mean it will 100% chance it will work on iron skin seeing it was never displayed in the manga or anime. The giant spider Kidomaru summoned I doubt is as hard as steel -.-, and you refer to it using his hand his palm, not his finger tips, if neji wants to be precise in hitting chakra points he has to use his fingers. Earth spear is basiclly Steel Skin, he tried to take choji's heart out by making a jabbing hand with steel skin on,=Earth Spear. Also The amount of techniques that can break through the areas hardened by the Earth Spear are close to zero. Earth spear=Steel Skin Tech. The only way neji will hurt Kakuzu is if he has lightning release, which he doesn't, giving Kakuzu a more definite win, threads (Earth Grudge Fear) can stop Neji from rotating >_> and as for your last comment "He has hearts dude" I already know that...-.- honestly you thought I didn't know what character I was talking about? So in this debate I say no Neji cannot kill a zombie (Kakuzu).Kakuzu>Kakashi>Neji
The_Nine_Sins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 04:13 PM   #30
ByakuganAlex
Veteran Chunin

ByakuganAlex is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Nine_Sins View Post
Gentle Fist could work, but it doesn't mean it will 100% chance it will work on iron skin seeing it was never displayed in the manga or anime. The giant spider Kidomaru summoned I doubt is as hard as steel -.-, and you refer to it using his hand his palm, not his finger tips, if neji wants to be precise in hitting chakra points he has to use his fingers. Earth spear is basiclly Steel Skin, he tried to take choji's heart out by making a jabbing hand with steel skin on,=Earth Spear. Also The amount of techniques that can break through the areas hardened by the Earth Spear are close to zero. Earth spear=Steel Skin Tech. The only way neji will hurt Kakuzu is if he has lightning release, which he doesn't, giving Kakuzu a more definite win, threads (Earth Grudge Fear) can stop Neji from rotating >_> and as for your last comment "He has hearts dude" I already know that...-.- honestly you thought I didn't know what character I was talking about? So in this debate I say no Neji cannot kill a zombie (Kakuzu).Kakuzu>Kakashi>Neji
Neji cut something that can support two grown elephant. i think it can effect kakuzu. actually threads can't stop Neji from rotating because they aren't as strong as the webs.
Kakashi was already worn out from fighting both people at the same time.
kakashi would beat kakuzu now. Kakashi didn't use MS.
Old 05-22-2010, 04:44 PM   #31
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Iron Skin makes all Nejis attacks useless.Threads bind and crush him.
Kakuzu stomps
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 05:05 PM   #32
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Earth means Earth Skin which means Neji can't do squat and the threads are faster than Neji.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 05:05 PM   #33
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByakuganAlex View Post
Neji cut something that can support two grown elephant. i think it can effect kakuzu. actually threads can't stop Neji from rotating because they aren't as strong as the webs.
Kakashi was already worn out from fighting both people at the same time.
kakashi would beat kakuzu now. Kakashi didn't use MS.
That was filler wanker :P
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote