Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 05-12-2010, 02:51 PM   #1
Wooster
Sage Mode Novice

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Chapter 494 Lazy Bones Discussion

It's up. So...discuss in the other thread. Heh heh.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Wooster; 05-13-2010 at 05:11 AM.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:12 PM   #2
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Yori is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Yori is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Yori is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Yori is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Yori is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Yori is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Yori is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Yori is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Yori is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 494 Lazy Bones Discussion

Usually Naruto comes next, and bleach is last.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:54 PM   #3
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Actually Hunter x Hunter is last...though it doesn't count as the shonen 3...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:34 PM   #4
ShikamaruGenius
Veteran Chunin

ShikamaruGenius is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I wonder why they taking so much time to translate it v_V... That Golden week really messed up the schedule...

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 05-12-2010, 08:56 PM   #5
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
"It's Up" announcement pending...

Update: One Piece is up. Next: Naruto???
Update 2: Bloody 'ell, Bleach came first seems to be a trend the last couple weeks.
Update3: Still not up. Perhaps tomorrow morning.
Damn it, you beat me!

Here's the scriped

Spoiler:
Page 1:
Motoi: None of our Jinchuuriki were ever able to gain full control of the Eight-Tails.
Back then, the Beast would go wild constantly, reducing the village to rubble.
Text: The history of the Eight-Tails, a dark period for the Hidden Cloud!

Motoi: Each time, the Third Raikage and an elite cadre of fighters would beat the Eight-Tails back.
Title: Killer Bee and Motoi

Page 2: N/A

Page 3:
Motoi: Somehow they would stop the Beast's rampage and lock it within the traditional sealing pot...

Those battles cost many good men their lives...
But even with the risks, we NEEDED the Eight-Tails to avoid being overpowered by the other villages.
So we continued experimenting, trying to find a Jinchuuriki.

One of those many victims...

Page 4:
Motoi: Was my father.

Yamato: So Bee-san killed your father...
and you-

Motoi: No, no.

Bee-san was my friend.
We were only five years old when my father died.

Page 5:
Motoi: The Jinchuuriki who killed my father
died when the Eight-Tails was pulled out of his body and resealed.

Page 6:
Motoi: He was the PREVIOUS Jinchuuriki.

Bee-san was chosen as the next Jinchuuriki almost immediately.

Page 7:
Yamato: Then why
did you try to kill him?

Motoi: I believed that no one could ever control the Eight-Tails,
that trying to would only kill more and more people.

My hatred for the Eight-Tails grew out of control.
Despite being a child, I convinced myself I had to avenge my father.

And Bee-san just kept smiling.

I grew to hate him and his constant, ignorant smile.
The object of my revenge began to change from the Eight-Tails itself to Bee-san.

Page 8:
I thought if I could kill him, the Beast would die too.

Page 9:
Motoi: I tried, and failed, to stab him in the back.
And when I failed, I ran away scared out of my mind.

I hid my face, but I'm convinced Bee-san knew it was me.
After that...I couldn't bring myself to talk to him again.

Yamato: Then what changed your opinion? Why do you repsect him so much now?

Motoi: My hatred didn't simply disappear...
I continued to watch him, keeping him under close surveillance.

But...I wasn't the only one.

The other villagers had no sympathy for Bee-san...they detested him.
It didn't matter that the govenment chose HIM to be a Jinchuuriki, and that it did so to PROTECT the village...

Page 10:
Motoi: They shunned him.
He lived a very difficult life,
and his suffering was far worse than mine.

Yamato: Why are you...
Motoi: Maybe I'm just saying this to Naruto
because he's a Jinchuuriki...instead of telling Bee-san himself.

Someday I really DO need to tell him...
I must make amends.

Naruto: Bastard...he's just using me...

Yamato: Where're you going, Naruto?
Naruto: I need to be alone for a while.

Page 11:
People: Hey, that's him!
Stay away from us!
Go away!

I knew you could do it!
You're our hero, Naruto!
Thank you!

Gaara: My own father tried to have me assassinated.
Even today, he wishes he could be rid of me.
So why do I exist?

People: Gaara-sama's the Kazekage, don't start talking big, you lowlife!
He's strong and elite, but cool and taciturn...

Page 12:
Naruto: Now they all have faith in Octo-dude...
The village trusted Gaara to protect them so much they made him Kazekage...

Naruto: And I've got Iruka-sensei and everyone else from my class!
Plus...

D-Naruto: After YEARS of ostracizing us...

I'm your TRUE self.
The part you hide deep inside your heart.

Naruto: I've never consciously felt like that...
but some part of me, deep inside...

Page 13:
Naruto: I'm still not sure if they really trust me...

Motoi: WAAA!

Yamato: Oww...
Motoi: !

Naruto: Mr. Motoi!

Yamato: Naruto, formation C!

What's wrong with you!

Page 14:
Naruto: Stop it, Octo-dude!
Mr. Motoi depends on you, too! He trusts you!

Yamato: THAT'S THE SQUID!
Naruto: Wha?!

Page 15:
Naruto: I thought he was mad I just told the truth to Octo-dude...
Yamato: He got worried and went to look for YOU when that squid attacked him!

Motoi: Agh!

Yamato: We'll talk later, let's go Naruto!
Naruto: Right!

Yamato: Wood Element, Smothering Bramble Technique! (Mokuton - Mokushibari no jutsu)

Naruto: Hang on Mr. Motoi, I'm coming to help!

Page 16:
Bee: Big 8-T is back in the sea! Here to get rid of this punkass squid!

Naruto: Octo-dude!

Motoi: Bee!

Motoi: Why did you save me...?

Page 17:
Motoi: Bee-san...you knew, didn't you...
You knew I was the one who tried to kill you!
And you still-

Bee: Say what? You did?

Motoi: Bee...you...

Text: The depth of Killer Bee's compassion forces Naruto to smile too!

Old 05-12-2010, 10:38 PM   #6
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Official 494 discussion thread

The chapter is out!

Discuss!

Old 05-12-2010, 10:41 PM   #7
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Official 494 discussion thread

What no way where did you find it?
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 05-12-2010, 10:55 PM   #8
Sir BlueBerry
Genin

Sir BlueBerry is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yea pm the link plox.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:57 PM   #9
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yeah that link didn't work for me.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 05-12-2010, 11:09 PM   #10
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

killer bee is a very positive, compassinate and forgivening person, and its great that we got more background info on killer bee and the fact that he and motoi made up, its awesum!!
Old 05-12-2010, 11:14 PM   #11
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sasori_X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsu uchiha View Post
killer bee is a very positive, compassinate and forgivening person, and its great that we got more background info on killer bee and the fact that he and motoi made up, its awesum!!
Yep, exactly. Though I wish Killer Bee's back story was a bit more creative rather than the whole "revenge my father" cliche. Still at least we know Killer Bee's story a big more and Bee kicking that Squids butt was pretty awesome to see.

"Snooping as usual I see"- Robotnik and his magnificent pingas

More than happy to add you as a friend.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:45 PM   #12
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Have to say, Killer Bee is getting cooler and cooler with these chapters.
I mean sure, he was always a great fighter but I prefer the character development.
Now I might actually care this time if Kisame were to defeat him this time.

I imagine it won't take long for Naruto to beat Dark Naruto now.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:20 AM   #13
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

B is 35. Now I see how I got he was he was like 50 something; I got him mixed up

Old 05-13-2010, 12:23 AM   #14
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

stupid chapter i dont care about bee and it's more talking i just wanna see kisame kick bee,s ass and get a back story.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-13-2010, 01:36 AM   #15
Typhar
Ninja Academy Student

Typhar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm a little dissapointed, the chapter wasn't bad, i did enjoy it, but it felt padded.
Spoiler:
the whole squid scene felt forced. that said i really did enjoy the chapter. I just think it could have worked just as well without the squid.

I did like the exposition for Bee and am looking foward to next week.

Spoiler:
I have to wonder though. what was going through Bee's mind when he found out that he was the new jinchuuriki? He is the only one who wasn't a jinchuuriki from infancy, At least as far as i'm aware of it.
Old 05-13-2010, 02:37 AM   #16
Akira Of Shiseiten
Chunin Exam Participant

Akira Of Shiseiten is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The Yondaime Raikage was a beast back then too, he chopped off one of the Hachibi's horns, much better than what the Yondaime Hokage did, sealing up the Kyuubi without even fighting.

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 05-13-2010 at 10:24 AM.
Old 05-13-2010, 04:33 AM   #17
crystalblade13
Veteran Chunin

crystalblade13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i thought it was great! omg! yamato got a new move! naruto's confusion was hilarious at the end and killer bee/raikage beat up everything in their path once again. good chapter.

" I'll take a potato chip, AND EAT IT!!! " - light yagami
.___
(>_<) I'll have the Samehada just you wait!!
/----\ Put this on your siggy if you love Suigetsu.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:24 AM   #18
Wooster
Sage Mode Novice

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Have to say, Killer Bee is getting cooler and cooler with these chapters.
I mean sure, he was always a great fighter but I prefer the character development.
Now I might actually care this time if Kisame were to defeat him this time.

I imagine it won't take long for Naruto to beat Dark Naruto now.
I am glad Killer Bee still had the same character. If he was an emo kid I would be sorely disappointed. He has really become a likable character. Your old Lando comparison is really spot on.

I'm also glad the flashback is over. A one chapter flashback isn't so bad.

I think Dark Naruto is already beaten. Naruto's little comparison flashback essentially made him realize what Dark Nartuo was, and Killerbee's attitude at the end is certainly something that Naruto would respect and like to be.

Last edited by Wooster; 05-13-2010 at 06:21 AM.
Old 05-13-2010, 06:01 AM   #19
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Yori is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Yori is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Yori is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Yori is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Yori is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Yori is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Yori is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Yori is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Yori is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

New respect for KB. I like him more now
Old 05-13-2010, 06:03 AM   #20
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira Of Shiseiten View Post
The Yondaime Raikage was a beast back then too, he f.ucking chopped off one of the Hachibi's horns, much better than what the Yondaime Hokage did, sealing up the Kyuubi without even fighting.
Wow he chopped off a horn. Sasuke chopped of a tentacle, yeah that's hard huh? Sealing the Kyuubi was an easy feat huh?