Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 05-11-2010, 11:42 AM   #1
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Emoticons?

After snooping around a bit and messing with a few emoticons myself, I was thinking of a few emoticons that would be nice to be added, if possible. Mainly so I don't have to go get the URL every time I want to use one.

Anyways, some people will know where these are from, and if they have anymore suggestions from there, do not post the Naruto or Bleach ones.

Anyways, here they are, if they can't be used, this could possibly be turned into an Extra Emoticon Database. Some of these are probably too large anyways.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 11:44 AM   #2
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Emoticons?

I don't know if the motion ones will make the cut
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 11:46 AM   #3
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Motion ones might not be able to fit into the database. In fact, a lot of these might not be able to fit. If that's the case though, it's a lot more convenient to those of us who regularly use these emoticons to have a source closer to home, per se.

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-11-2010, 11:58 AM   #4
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I like these ones xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BF: Taker369 <3
Spoiler:
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig

Kibafan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 02:21 PM   #5
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.
SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I'm potentially down for more emoticons within the site rules, though we may have to clean them up a bit if they've got a case of the white and jaggies.
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:03 PM   #6
Arashi13
Genin

Arashi13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Arashi13

You've been on the "Naruto Forum", haven't you?
xDD
I'm a member there...
You have a nice choice of emoticons...

MY LIGHT AMPLIFICATION BY STIMULATED EMISSION OF RADIATION IS CURRENTLY BEING ENERGIZED. ERGO. THAT WHICH IS WHOOP WILL VERILY BE SHOOPED. GENUINELY.

*Reincarnation of Jiraiya, here.
Arashi13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 04:06 PM   #7
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse View Post
I'm potentially down for more emoticons within the site rules, though we may have to clean them up a bit if they've got a case of the white and jaggies.
And this is where my talent ends.

Which basically means I have no talent in these things at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi13 View Post
You've been on the "Naruto Forum", haven't you?
xDD
I'm a member there...
You have a nice choice of emoticons...

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-12-2010, 05:30 PM   #8
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Ripping off NF's smileys?

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 05:55 PM   #9
Arashi13
Genin

Arashi13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Arashi13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post

MY LIGHT AMPLIFICATION BY STIMULATED EMISSION OF RADIATION IS CURRENTLY BEING ENERGIZED. ERGO. THAT WHICH IS WHOOP WILL VERILY BE SHOOPED. GENUINELY.

*Reincarnation of Jiraiya, here.
Arashi13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 07:41 PM   #10
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Pssst ... of course not.

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-12-2010, 08:50 PM   #11
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

i luvs them thanks

george hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 08:54 PM   #12
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

I can't help but laugh every time I see these.

Last edited by Kazumi Saitama; 05-12-2010 at 09:03 PM.
Kazumi Saitama is offline   Reply With Quote