Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 05-15-2010, 06:22 PM   #161
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Attention all Battlegrounds debaters and moderators.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Actually, the people taken off the list were the people who weren't approved. It was no mistake. You can request to join as many times as you like, but until you get 2/3 approval by Miles, Sasori, and I, you won't be in the group.
What was my approval?

Also, when are we going to start actually working on our goals and discussing on how to do so?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 06:27 PM   #162
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
What was my approval?

Also, when are we going to start actually working on our goals and discussing on how to do so?
All three of us approved of you.

We'll do that once everyone is in the SG. So far I'm the only one who's joined, and I can't invite anyone into the group since Sage Mode is currently maintaining it.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 06:29 PM   #163
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
All three of us approved of you.

We'll do that once everyone is in the SG. So far I'm the only one who's joined, and I can't invite anyone into the group since Sage Mode is currently maintaining it.
LIES!

Any comments concerning me?

We have a Social Group? I seriously didn't knew that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-15-2010, 06:32 PM   #164
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
LIES!

Any comments concerning me?

We have a Social Group? I seriously didn't knew that.
You're right, I'm lying. The only one who approved of you was Chuck Norris. But of course he counted for 27,000,000 approvals, so we had to let you in.

Not really. Just everyone said we approved of you, that was pretty much it.

I just recently asked Sage Mode to make one and he did, shortly afterwards inviting me into it. However, judging from your reaction, I don't think he invited anyone else into the group.
Old 05-15-2010, 06:36 PM   #165
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You're right, I'm lying. The only one who approved of you was Chuck Norris. But of course he counted for 27,000,000 approvals, so we had to let you in.

Not really. Just everyone said we approved of you, that was pretty much it.

I just recently asked Sage Mode to make one and he did, shortly afterwards inviting me into it. However, judging from your reaction, I don't think he invited anyone else into the group.
LIES! It was Bruce Lee's Aunt.

Good, all according to plan.

Well, I hadn't gotten an invitation as of now. I attempted joining, but it wouldn't let me.

Old 05-15-2010, 06:42 PM   #166
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

It really doesn't matter but out of curiosity, how many approved of me?
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 06:42 PM   #167
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
LIES! It was Bruce Lee's Aunt.

Good, all according to plan.

Well, I hadn't gotten an invitation as of now. I attempted joining, but it wouldn't let me.
I thought it was his Uncle.

That again? All according to plan.

Wierd. Guess I'll have to wait for Sage Mode to get back on so he can invite everyone in. I've already made three discussions in the SG for people to see once Sage Mode lets them in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary Yellow Flash View Post
It really doesn't matter but out of curiosity, how many approved of me?
Pretty sure all three. Almost all of the decisions were unanimous, the only person who wasn't allowed in on 2/3 was Skylar.

Last edited by deidara330; 05-15-2010 at 06:45 PM.
Old 05-15-2010, 07:07 PM   #168
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Actually, the people taken off the list were the people who weren't approved. It was no mistake. You can request to join as many times as you like, but until you get 2/3 approval by Miles, Sasori, and I, you won't be in the group.
So not many people will be approved?I feel very greatful to be approved then.

EDIT:How many of you 3 approved me?

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3

Last edited by The 1st Hokage; 05-15-2010 at 07:10 PM.
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 07:11 PM   #169
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
rocklee_112713 AKA Kittan AKA Miles Edgeworth AKA The Guy Who Can't Make Up His Mind and I have decided that the Battlegrounds need to be cleaned up. I think that too many people aren't contributing anything to debates, and that's not just the new members. In the words of Miles Edgeworth, "Yeah, it seems like a lot of people have been taking advantage of the BG and it'd be good if we could put a stop to it." You can even see several threads which are made solely to state how the BG is deteriorating, one of them even being my own. Now, TDZ once tried to clean up the BG, but the effort died out eventually. I tried the same thing to reach the same result. However, if we were to make a group of debaters and mods dedicated solely to making the BG more intelligent, it would take much longer for the effort to die. Mods are automatically invited, since you know, they're mods. Debaters can ask to be in too. For any member who wants to join, you must be approved by two people out of either Miles, Sasori, or Myself (the three original members). In my opinion (and probably other's as well) a combined effort from mods and debaters can be more effective than any one person's efforts. Edit: If your name was previously on the list of people who want to join, but was taken off, that means you were not approved to join the group. You can re-request to join at any time, but that doesn't guarantee that the verdict will change.

Current members include:
Miles Edgeworth
deidara330
Sasori
Legendary Yellow Flash
Kuromaki
SageoftheSixPaths
The 1st Hokage
Vatanui AKA Pride

People who want to become members include:
bacon_army17
Ultimate combatant
Skylar
Blind Uchiha

Things I would like the group to do upon formation:
Make up a name. (All I've got so far is BAD, the Battlegrounds Association of Debaters.)
Get everyone in the group mod powers if possible. (BG only.)
Update the current set of rules for the BG.
Delete any posts that contribute nothing to debate (i.e. Raikage's pinkie stomps.) Unless it's a joke thread, in which case it doesn't matter.
Close/Delete any uber stomp threads (i.e. Karin VS Whitebeard)
Various other things.
I'll join I left because of all the new people that come in saying DB are god and Neji is TOAA's pimp >.>
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 07:16 PM   #170
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
So not many people will be approved?I feel very greatful to be approved then.

EDIT:How many of you 3 approved me?
See the post above yours. All three of us approved of you. The only decision that wasn't completely unanimous (as in something all three of us agreed on) was Skylar being unapproved.
Old 05-15-2010, 07:19 PM   #171
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
See the post above yours. All three of us approved of you. The only decision that wasn't completely unanimous (as in something all three of us agreed on) was Skylar being unapproved.
I was using the internet on my WII.It is hard to use,so I didnt see.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 07:28 PM   #172
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

So I have to be approved of >.>? You know you look great 2day DD330
Old 05-15-2010, 07:30 PM   #173
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
So I have to be approved of >.>? You know you look great 2day DD330
You also need Miles's or Sasori's approval as well. If I approve but they don't, you're not in.
Old 05-15-2010, 07:59 PM   #174
Level6Ninja
Genin

Level6Ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i'm confused about what the group is trying to fix. it says your trying to "clean it up" and how "too many people aren't contributing anything to debates", but i'm unsure of what that means?

if you are trying to stop people from not being smart than you wont be too successful. not everyone is smart. half the world is below average you know xD

but i guess if you are trying to stop spamming for post count , or delete people from posting threads for example how you said Karin VS Whitebeard, than it sounds like a worthy cause. just a lot of work.

i would like to join, if you are working the latter, because to do that you will need a lot of people watching. i dont have much of (none really) a reputation, but i would still like to help.

it would be an honor to work with Gikage deidara (mirage village rules xD) , not to mention the well known members already part of it.

Level6Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 08:01 PM   #175
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Level6Ninja View Post
i'm confused about what the group is trying to fix. it says your trying to "clean it up" and how "too many people aren't contributing anything to debates", but i'm unsure of what that means?

if you are trying to stop people from not being smart than you wont be too successful. not everyone is smart. half the world is below average you know xD

but i guess if you are trying to stop spamming for post count , or delete people from posting threads for example how you said Karin VS Whitebeard, than it sounds like a worthy cause. just a lot of work.

i would like to join, if you are working the latter, because to do that you will need a lot of people watching. i dont have much of (none really) a reputation, but i would still like to help.

it would be an honor to work with Gikage deidara (mirage village rules xD) , not to mention the well known members already part of it.
Well the thing is, some people "debate" these days by posting things like "Sasuke stomps" and that's it. The person who posted that didn't give any reasoning to back up their opinion, so debating with them is simply impossible. Posts like that would be deleted and the person would be notified. People would be greatly encouraged to use facts to back up why they think someone would win.
Old 05-16-2010, 03:10 AM   #176
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

This is an example of what Deidara wants to stop level6ninja.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidden user View Post
pain solos (easily)
kisame and itachi together win without much difficulty

either way, team B stomp

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants

Last edited by Bacon; 05-16-2010 at 03:18 AM.
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 08:36 AM   #177
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
You also need Miles's or Sasori's approval as well. If I approve but they don't, you're not in.
Ok tell them they look good today to then
Old 05-16-2010, 08:41 AM   #178
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
This is an example of what Deidara wants to stop level6ninja.
Or this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
you are the only one who like litle kids only one thing know to say shibaku tensei shira 6 path go learn somthing about minato,1 hokage or 3 hokage and sannin i know how much pein is strong but not sow strong to defeat them
Old 05-16-2010, 09:34 AM   #179
Level6Ninja
Genin

Level6Ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

okay i think i understand now.

so the job of the group is to delete those posts/threads, and to infract people who post them, but still encouraging people to come up with new ideas, and spending more than 30 seconds and backing up their opinion?

sounds like a good idea

speaking of good ideas i have a name suggestion: BAMF (Battlegrounds Association of Monitoring Forums/Fights either one)

Level6Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 12:24 PM   #180
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'd like to take part in this.

Can somebody link me to the signup thread? I think I'd be suitable for the job.

Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote