Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 05-09-2010, 10:43 AM   #41
trackstar
Genin

trackstar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Attention all Battlegrounds debaters and moderators.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
Have fun with that. I can already tell you that if you let everyone on the first post into your group then your group will be denied.
Yea I agree some people there aren't qualified.
I'm not saying that I'm qualified or anything which I'm not.
trackstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 10:44 AM   #42
Naraku
Genin

Naraku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Have fun with that. I can already tell you that if you let everyone on the first post into your group then your group will be denied.
mmhm. You should really think out your members Deidara330. See who is fit. =/
Old 05-09-2010, 10:44 AM   #43
321zigzag1
Banned

321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
In the meantime, I'll start holding my breath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazabi24 View Post
YAMMY CAN SOLO OP BECAUSE HIS HIERRO = YARDS OF STEEl
Narutomania one of the banes of debate forums. I still don't know how it got shut down.

But its wank was awful. One of the reasons I really despise Bleachtardism the most to this day.

BG's illogical wank is mostly out of "innocent" ignorance.

Moviecodec and Narutomania are more like "logical" tardism insanity. Thats much worse.
321zigzag1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 10:46 AM   #44
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Why do you think I haven't let them in yet? Half of them I have no intention of letting in, and I'm only waiting for Miles to get on to get his input. I could get Sasori's as well since he's currently the third member. Like I said, I don't want this to be a huge group.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 10:47 AM   #45
Akatsuki Tsunade
Chunin

Akatsuki Tsunade is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Akatsuki Tsunade

hey i would like to say if/when u do delete a post PM that person and let them know what he/she did wrong.. im not asking to PM the same user over and over but at least once or twice

Also good idea to give them a warning befor doing n e thing futher

not every one means to spam just not very informed about the rules and even if they did read the rules maybe they got confused...

FOR ex i always thougt in the battle grounds u had to at least have one naruto universe charator but ive been told u dont
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tsunade Fav Quote
You've trampled on our ancestors' treasure... their dream... And you will pay the price! As the Hokage, I will put a stop to you here and now!"
<(((o)))>. .<(((o)))>

REP use it and dont abuse it.. Oh and feel free to add ur name too
Akatsuki Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 10:48 AM   #46
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Why do you think I haven't let them in yet? Half of them I have no intention of letting in, and I'm only waiting for Miles to get on to get his input. I could get Sasori's as well since he's currently the third member. Like I said, I don't want this to be a huge group.
Didn't you already make a thread about getting more mods into the BG? If the Greens allow a few more mods then this group is pointless.
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 10:48 AM   #47
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Gonna stick this for now.

Kuroda: I think that was Lady Tsunade.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 10:49 AM   #48
trackstar
Genin

trackstar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Maybe you should just take out the option of joining and make it more like invitation, you decide who is qualified and you invite the user to join your group.
trackstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 10:50 AM   #49
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Didn't you already make a thread about getting more mods into the BG? If the Greens allow a few more mods then this group is pointless.
Getting more mods into the BG, no. I did make a thread addressing issues that I personally felt weren't being paid as much attention as they should. However, I have no recollection of making a thread stating that I wanted more mods. If I did, then I've since changed my mind on how the BG should be ran.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trackstar View Post
Maybe you should just take out the option of joining and make it more like invitation, you decide who is qualified and you invite the user to join your group.
The thing is, it's much easier IMO to see who's willing to join and from there decide who's qualified, rather than deciding who's qualified and waiting to see if they're willing to join. Mods already have invitations.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:52 AM   #50
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
Kuroda: I think that was Lady Tsunade.
Well somebody made it, xD.

Either way this group is unessecary. FAIL and ANBU serve the forums as a whole. We shouldn't need a special group just for the BG.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:54 AM   #51
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Well somebody made it, xD.

Either way this group is unessecary. FAIL and ANBU serve the forums as a whole. We shouldn't need a special group just for the BG.
FAIL and ANBU don't serve the BG nearly as much as any other forum. They're mainly for technical support and forum help, not helping the BG. Besides, the BG is currently the sixth most popular forum. I see it having it's own group to run it as justifiable. The more popular forums are meant to be chaotic, which is why they don't count for posts.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:55 AM   #52
Naraku
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackstar View Post
Exactly. It should be invitation. Though Im not taking sides here. Its just my opinion. Im viewing both perspectives here and I agree with some of each. But I still want something done for the battlegrounds in one way or another.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:57 AM   #53
321zigzag1
Banned

321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Since you are intent of driving this ambitious project.

Good luck you will need it.

As for me I am not qualified for such work anyway. I will just do my part as I have always done.
321zigzag1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 10:58 AM   #54
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Quote:
FAIL and ANBU don't serve the BG nearly as much as any other forum. They're mainly for technical support and forum help, not helping the BG. Besides, the BG is currently the sixth most popular forum. I see it having it's own group to run it as justifiable. The more popular forums are meant to be chaotic, which is why they don't count for posts.
Do the top 5 have their own group? No. Therefore the BG doesn't need one.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:02 AM   #55
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
May I point out that four of the five forums more popular than the BG don't even count for posts? The one forum that does isn't itself dedicated to debating, more discussion.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:03 AM   #56
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

Quote:
But the other 5 forums aren't as hectic as BG either. I support Deidara's decision.

Kazumi Saitama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 11:03 AM   #57
Naraku
Genin

Quote:
Quote:
Depends on what Sub-Forum were talking about here. Like Off-Topic. Off-Topic and BG are different. But Who am I to argue with.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:05 AM   #58
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

A special group to just clean up the BG? Don't we have fail for that?
Old 05-09-2010, 11:05 AM   #59
Naraku
Genin

Quote:
May I point out that four of the five forums more popular than the BG don't even count for posts? The one forum that does isn't itself dedicated to debating, more discussion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumi Saitama View Post
But the other 5 forums aren't as hectic as BG either. I support Deidara's decision.
Ishtar and I are in this as well. I have nothing to say anymore. =/
Old 05-09-2010, 11:06 AM   #60
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Quote:
Irrelevant.