Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-06-2010, 01:51 AM   #41
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: bacon_army17 fc

don't look down ^^, be more confident.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 03:56 AM   #42
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

im sooo in!! oh yeah!!!

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 04:45 AM   #43
Leji_Hyuga
Chunin Exam Participant

Leji_Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

man i made this a while ago this guy so funny and random, sign me up. Im in.

Family
Sister: Kizo hyuga
brothers: leaf shadow, gaarasword

SHADOW VILLAGE
Leji_Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 05:35 AM   #44
VampireCat
Special Jonin Candidate

VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Joinage. ^^
VampireCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 05:52 AM   #45
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I want to join!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BF: Taker369 <3
Spoiler:
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig

Kibafan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 08:14 AM   #46
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Cool Re: bacon_army17 fc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibafan1 View Post
I want to join!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireCat View Post
Joinage. ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leji_Hyuga View Post
man i made this a while ago this guy so funny and random, sign me up. Im in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
im sooo in!! oh yeah!!!
Denied, it has been deemed by the United Nations that all your combined awesomeness would cause an explosion comparable to a solar flare. xD

/joke

Thanks all. ^^

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 05-06-2010, 11:14 AM   #47
VampireCat
Special Jonin Candidate

VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
Denied, it has been deemed by the United Nations that all your combined awesomeness would cause an explosion comparable to a solar flare. xD

/joke

Thanks all. ^^
*nods* Yeah, sure, whatever you say.

You'r welcome. ^^
VampireCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 11:20 AM   #48
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

Quote:
I'm not Shoukry, you're just an epic freind. ^^

Thanks Kazumi.
n.n

You are welcome hun. ♥

~Huggles.~

Kazumi Saitama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 11:21 AM   #49
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Location: If I'm not in the emo corner, I'm out buying cookies.
Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*Laughs maniacally.*

^Now taking commissions!^

Taker369 is my slave for all eternity. I refuse to take this out of my sig.

R.I.P RedBlade.

I support the over-use of smileys.
I support the 'Save the Vowels' movement.
I believe in spreading the love. <3

Put this in your sig if you hate editing your sig.

Looney-Lyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 11:22 AM   #50
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

Hel-hello.

Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 11:38 AM   #51
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
don't look down ^^, be more confident.
I-i'll try..
*looks back down*

Old 05-06-2010, 11:48 AM   #52
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

/joke

Thanks all. ^^
your welcome ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig

Old 05-06-2010, 11:48 AM   #53
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoukry View Post
I-i'll try..
*looks back down*
I'll help you out Shourky! Every time you look down or stutter, I'll slap you! So eventually, you'll stop doing that! Great idea, huh????

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 05-06-2010, 11:49 AM   #54
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looney-Lyra View Post
I'll help you out Shourky! Every time you look down or stutter, I'll slap you! So eventually, you'll stop doing that! Great idea, huh????
Na-noooo!!

Old 05-06-2010, 11:50 AM   #55
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Quote:
Na-noooo!!
No stuttering now.... ~

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 05-06-2010, 11:51 AM   #56
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No stuttering now.... ~
OK

Old 05-06-2010, 12:05 PM   #57
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

lol xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

Old 05-06-2010, 12:10 PM   #58
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibafan1 View Post
lol xD
I sure know how to resolve issues, don't I?

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 05-06-2010, 12:14 PM   #59
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

yeah you do

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

Old 05-06-2010, 12:21 PM   #60
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireCat View Post
*nods* Yeah, sure, whatever you say.

You'r welcome. ^^
Yay, Do you wants Waffles?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumi Saitama View Post
n.n

You are welcome hun. ♥

~Huggles.~
>.<
Quote:
*Laughs maniacally.*
Muhahahaha.
Quote:
I-i'll try..
*looks back down*
You're more awesome than you think. >.> xD

Quote:

Tags
bacon_army17 fc