Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 05-23-2010, 09:17 PM   #1
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default The Black Ops of the forum

We are the users that fight to be rouge but not have an org.
This is for the many users that do not like to be controlled by a leader.
The time now to destroy all the future villages and orgs has come.
We will fight till there is no more light in our eyes.
Message me for greater detail.
Good bye WS to come

List of Black Ops:
nexthokage
Susanoo1620

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD

Last edited by nexthokage; 05-23-2010 at 09:24 PM.
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 09:17 PM   #2
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: The Black Ops of the forum

*joins*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 05-23-2010, 09:23 PM   #3
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Joins like that I see

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
Old 05-23-2010, 09:25 PM   #4
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Why do you have so much hate for the war system?

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 09:27 PM   #5
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

To me, I have grown to the likes that it has became awful and may never even happen.

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
Old 05-23-2010, 09:28 PM   #6
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

^^____ Agreed.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 05-23-2010, 09:28 PM   #7
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 09:30 PM   #8
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Well it's a shame since you both had potential. Anyhow, it's nearing completion,but I think they were just waiting until the summer came around. xD If you notice Fom's newest sticky, they're just getting the villages that are official registered.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 05-23-2010, 09:31 PM   #9
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

Would you mine beeing a ... and dont spam and i get it you could of said you didnt like it

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
Old 05-23-2010, 09:33 PM   #10
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
Well it's a shame since you both had potential. Anyhow, it's nearing completion,but I think they were just waiting until the summer came around. xD If you notice Fom's newest sticky, they're just getting the villages that are official registered.
In a way blame one of the mods for being always a you know

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
Old 05-23-2010, 09:45 PM   #11
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Black Ops of the forum? Well I have my Push Up Pops of the forum. That includes who else but Evil Buzzard.
Just when you think he's gone, he pops back in. Magical, y/n?

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 09:55 PM   #12
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Well I hope you will reconsider nexthokage.

@ccs: I don't understand what Evil buzzard has to do with anything. xD Sorry for my ignorance.

Quote:

Old 05-23-2010, 09:58 PM   #13
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

well if it ever becomes relevant to reconsider i will

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
Old 05-23-2010, 10:06 PM   #14
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Uchiha View Post
I am sorry but this was funny..... as for the "topic" in the "OFF TOPIC" I belong no where...I fight as a demon wolf...I may NOT be part of your black ops..but...>.> I could be an attack wolf...just sayin...just sayin...

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 10:06 PM   #15
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

I joined sister.....you may join also.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 05-23-2010, 10:10 PM   #16
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

Awards Showcase

NOOOO I belong NO WHERE..I had a village and left...I never fit in there...I don't understand the WS....all though I hear it is fun...I am not good with authority....or rules...but I refuse to get in the middle of anything...but I was just offering my services if ever needed....BUT warning I do the same for the opposing sides...just sayin just sayin...>.>

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 09:28 AM   #17
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

Always open to everyone

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
Old 05-24-2010, 09:43 AM   #18
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I shall join.
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 11:29 AM   #19
Shino Hatake
Banned

Shino Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This Forum Equals join for me it is cool. * changes into his anbu outfit *
Shino Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote