Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 05-20-2009, 02:16 PM   #1
yokokurama
Chunin Exam Participant

yokokurama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default I need some answers and thoughts!

I have been wondering about the answers to these as they are somewhat vague and never explicitly stated.

1. In Part 1, after Sasuke relives the Uchiha massacre while fighting Naruto, Itachi tells Sasuke about the true purpose of the (Mangekyou) Sharingan. What is the true purpose of the Sharingan? The obvious purpose is that it helps fighting techniques and such, but is there some special true purpose?

2. In Part 1, before Sasuke leaves Hidden Leaf Village to join Orochimaru, Kakashi ties him up and talks to him about how their lives are not so bad. He tells him the Chidori is not something Sasuke should be using against his best friend or for revenge, that deep down he knows what its really for. What is Kakashi referring to? Defeating Orochimaru maybe or does he mean it is for Itachi (although he says its not for revenge)? Or is he just talking about protecting the hidden leaf?

3. In Part 2, when Naruto battles Sasuke for the first time, the 9 tailed fox begins to appear within Naruto. Then Sasuke goes in and suppresses the 9 tail. As its fading, the Nine Tail tells Sasuke Do not kill Naruto...you will regret it... Why will Sasuke regret it? Is the 9 tail referring to some prophecy or something like Sasuke will need Naruto in the future? Or does he just mean Sasuke will be sad. Does the 9 tails know something about it?
yokokurama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 03:56 PM   #2
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: I need some answers and thoughts!

Answer to part 1 2nd question I think he Kakashi gave him the chidori to protect his friends

Part2
Spoiler:
It is said that Madara Uchiha can summon the nine tailed fox so maybe if sasuke killed Naruto the Uchiha clan would lose their strongest weapon (It's a guess I am not sure)

O~kun

GF:Jhokage613
I LOVE MY MOMMY, GAARA'S GIRL <3
Glaring buddy and sweet little sis~Animelover
E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by DragonAngel; 06-08-2009 at 01:36 PM.
Ohako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 04:36 PM   #3
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

1: He didn't say purpose of the Mangekyou, but he said secret behind the Mangekyou, Which is to kill your closest friend to acheive it.

2. He didn't say he shouldn't use Chidori for revenge, he said not to be chasing after revenge or he'll end up with nothing. He only said Chidori shouldn't be aimed at a friend.

3. I can only guess at this...but since the Fox has been controled by Madara, maybe the Fox knows about Madara's past and see's the mistakes that Sasuke will make is he tries to kill Naruto. Or maybe the fox will be released when Naruto dies...and he'll do something to Sasuke maybe? Not sure with this one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 04:38 PM   #4
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

3.because orochimaru wants naruto to kill the akaski that is why
Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 07:23 AM   #5
Sp.Cartman
Freshmen Academy Student

Sp.Cartman is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokokurama View Post
I have been wondering about the answers to these as they are somewhat vague and never explicitly stated.

1. In Part 1, after Sasuke relives the Uchiha massacre while fighting Naruto, Itachi tells Sasuke about the true purpose of the (Mangekyou) Sharingan. What is the true purpose of the Sharingan? The obvious purpose is that it helps fighting techniques and such, but is there some special true purpose?

2. In Part 1, before Sasuke leaves Hidden Leaf Village to join Orochimaru, Kakashi ties him up and talks to him about how their lives are not so bad. He tells him the Chidori is not something Sasuke should be using against his best friend or for revenge, that deep down he knows what its really for. What is Kakashi referring to? Defeating Orochimaru maybe or does he mean it is for Itachi (although he says its not for revenge)? Or is he just talking about protecting the hidden leaf?

3. In Part 2, when Naruto battles Sasuke for the first time, the 9 tailed fox begins to appear within Naruto. Then Sasuke goes in and suppresses the 9 tail. As its fading, the Nine Tail tells Sasuke Do not kill Naruto...you will regret it... Why will Sasuke regret it? Is the 9 tail referring to some prophecy or something like Sasuke will need Naruto in the future? Or does he just mean Sasuke will be sad. Does the 9 tails know something about it?

YO YO YO I really dun know this can be way off topic but im not too sure but, if sasuke don't kill naruto then he will aquire the eternal sharingan, the 9 tail fox also refering to if he killed naruto then the fox is ganna be release and be bad ass
Sp.Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:50 AM   #6
Two-Tailed Monster Cat
Chunin

Two-Tailed Monster Cat is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Two-Tailed Monster Cat is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Two-Tailed Monster Cat is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Two-Tailed Monster Cat is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*Facepalms*

You take the meanings too literally.....most of everything in Naruto is symbolic like most books and shows
Old 04-28-2011, 03:35 PM   #7
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two-Tailed Monster Cat View Post
*Facepalms*

You take the meanings too literally.....most of everything in Naruto is symbolic like most books and shows
It kinda is trust me.

Naruto is one of the only series I know that overuse symbolism.

Symbolism are in some of the openings and endings.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:04 PM   #8
Two-Tailed Monster Cat
Chunin

Two-Tailed Monster Cat is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Two-Tailed Monster Cat is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Two-Tailed Monster Cat is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Two-Tailed Monster Cat is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
It kinda is trust me.

Naruto is one of the only series I know that overuse symbolism.

Symbolism are in some of the openings and endings.
??? I said it DOES use symbolism