Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-03-2010, 12:13 AM   #161
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Shinobi_Kitten Fc

directs u i ment

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 12:17 AM   #162
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am Like the rain, one second Im there and the next I am gone.
?ink? saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

....still dont know what u saying

NoFunNoFuture
?ink? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 12:18 AM   #163
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i cant spell tonight

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-03-2010, 12:20 AM   #164
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

lol i was the same this morning

NoFunNoFuture
Old 07-03-2010, 12:21 AM   #165
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

yay it happens

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-03-2010, 09:07 AM   #166
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

its just you

NoFunNoFuture
Old 07-03-2010, 10:18 PM   #167
Shinobi_Kitten
Veteran Chunin

Shinobi_Kitten saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Hello!

Shinobi_Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 11:09 PM   #168
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

SK [glomp] whatz up ;D

NoFunNoFuture
Old 07-16-2010, 02:55 PM   #169
Shinobi_Kitten
Veteran Chunin

Shinobi_Kitten saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

nm....u?

Shinobi_Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 03:35 PM   #170
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

awsome

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-16-2010, 04:08 PM   #171
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

what a man wants

NoFunNoFuture
Old 07-16-2010, 04:10 PM   #172
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

o_o sk u here ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-16-2010, 04:16 PM   #173
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

Lol nope your domed

NoFunNoFuture
Old 07-16-2010, 04:17 PM   #174
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

crap blows self up

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-16-2010, 04:22 PM   #175
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

art is a explosion

NoFunNoFuture
Old 07-17-2010, 12:40 AM   #176
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

he dont say that in the manga

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-17-2010, 12:44 AM   #177
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

i didnt read manga with deidara

NoFunNoFuture
Old 07-17-2010, 12:45 AM   #178
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

he says it in the video game o,e r.r plus he sucks and cheats

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-17-2010, 12:54 AM   #179
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

LOL rly i always pick him to fight and bro says i cheat

NoFunNoFuture
Old 07-17-2010, 12:59 AM   #180
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

try beating him in story mode r.r

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="