Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 04-30-2010, 06:18 PM   #1
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth
Default Gogeta vs Vegito

Who wins?
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:20 PM   #2
Sazabi24
Genin Elite

Sazabi24 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Gogeta vs Vegito

Assuming both are of equal strength, Vegito wins because he has no time limit.
Old 04-30-2010, 06:20 PM   #3
toad
Chunin Exam Proctor

toad is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

my opinion both very strong, i dont see why they had to make the names diff or look diff, i prefer vegito, but gogeta wins, the fusion not from earrings was said (forgot wich episode) that fusion is stronger than earring fusion, however, it isnot permanant,
Toad's already a villain's name
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by toad
i like that ur thing says great toad sage! the toads rule!! lol
Toads unite!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:23 PM   #4
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Gogeta made that one demon dude crap his pants *Can't rember name* and he is stronger than Regualr Vegito >.>
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:25 PM   #5
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Wasn't this already done and Vegito won?
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:34 PM   #6
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

It was said in the anima that Potra earing fusion is superior to any other.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:49 PM   #7
Akira Of Shiseiten
Chunin Exam Participant

Akira Of Shiseiten is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Vegito omega stomps, he was toying with Superbuu that absorbed Gohan, Gogeta has no chance.
Akira Of Shiseiten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 08:19 PM   #8
Lockon_Stratos_GN-002
Chunin Exam Participant

Lockon_Stratos_GN-002 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Very hard choice to make hmmm well i would go w/ vegito but it was a one time chance that Vegeta and Goku had to risk not turning back to normal having more power ,but i gogeta just cause you do it over w/ mess up in movements in fusion dance
I go for Vegito

Lockon Stratos is Targeted and Firing *few enemies mobiles suit blows up*

Check out this site if you want
Lockon_Stratos_GN-002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 11:04 PM   #9
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira Of Shiseiten View Post
Vegito omega stomps, he was toying with Superbuu that absorbed Gohan, Gogeta has no chance.
Vegito isn't that much stronger than Gogeta, it won't be a easy match, in fact, since both fusion are Goku & Vegeta combined, I doubt Vegito would actually be able to beat Gogeta and vice versa since they would know what each other is doing. However, it was stated in the manga that the Potara fusion is stronger than the Fusion Dance, so Vegito would definitely have the edge, and since Potara can also last forever & the Fusion Dance last 30 minutes, Vegito would win.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 01:09 AM   #10
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Potara fusions are inferior to Dance fusions. I'm like 80% sure it's canon.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 09:29 AM   #11
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Potara fusions are inferior to Dance fusions. I'm like 80% sure it's canon.
The Potara fusion is superior to the Fusion Dance, it was stated, I know that for a fact.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:42 AM   #12
FierceNightmare
Genin Elite

FierceNightmare is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to FierceNightmare

Potara ear rings are proved to increase power. Gogeta is faster than Vegito.

WWF The Undertaker 1996-1998
Spoiler:

WWF The Undertaker 1999
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Wars are started, Victories are made, Souls are taken...

Favorite Wrestlers:The Undertaker, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Shawn Micheals, Edge, Chris Jericho.
FierceNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:46 PM   #13
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

How is Gogeta faster than Vegito, when was this mention?
Old 05-01-2010, 01:12 PM   #14
FierceNightmare
Genin Elite

Have you ever seen when Gogeta killed Janemba?

Well if you did then you seen how Gogeta blitz at Janemba. So quick.

Janemba didn't even see him coming at him. And no Gogeta didn't teleport.

Vegito never really showed speed like Gogeta.

That proves that Gogeta is faster than Vegito.

Spoiler:

WWF The Undertaker 1999
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Favorite Wrestlers:The Undertaker, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Shawn Micheals, Edge, Chris Jericho.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:24 PM   #15
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Yeah I seen the Janemba movie, but I would think if Vegito wanted to do that, he could. Gogeta & Vegito had totally different personalities, Gogeta was the type to care of business right away, Vegito was the type to toy around.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:25 PM   #16
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FierceNightmare View Post
Have you ever seen when Gogeta killed Janemba?

Well if you did then you seen how Gogeta blitz at Janemba. So quick.

Janemba didn't even see him coming at him. And no Gogeta didn't teleport.

Vegito never really showed speed like Gogeta.

That proves that Gogeta is faster than Vegito.
That in no way proves hes faster, he may be a little faster, but not by much.

In his fight with Buu+Mystic Gohan+Piccolo+Gotenks, Vegito was completely toying with him. Besides, Portara fusion is forever, fusion dance only lasts 30 minutes.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:27 PM   #17
FierceNightmare
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
Yeah I seen the Janemba movie, but I would think if Vegito wanted to do that, he could. Gogeta & Vegito had totally different personalities, Gogeta was the type to care of business right away, Vegito was the type to toy around.
I think that If Vegito did have speed like him he would have did it on Super Buu(Gohan Absorbed).

Spoiler:

WWF The Undertaker 1999
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-01-2010, 01:27 PM   #18
FierceNightmare
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary Yellow Flash View Post
That in no way proves hes faster, he may be a little faster, but not by much.

In his fight with Buu+Mystic Gohan+Piccolo+Gotenks, Vegito was completely toying with him. Besides, Portara fusion is forever, fusion dance only lasts 30 minutes.
Never said Gogeta was a lot faster than him, I said he was faster.

Spoiler:

WWF The Undertaker 1999
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-01-2010, 01:29 PM   #19
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Quote:
Originally Posted by FierceNightmare View Post
I think that If Vegito did have speed like him he would have did it on Super Buu(Gohan Absorbed).
Did you not read my entire post? Vegito was toying with him due to the fact that part of Vegito had Vegeta's personality, which we all know hes been known to toy with his opponents. If you still don't believe me then go look at the episodes one last time.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:31 PM   #20
FierceNightmare
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary Yellow Flash View Post
Did you not read my entire post? Vegito was toying with him due to the fact that part of Vegito had Vegeta's personality, which we all know hes been known to toy with his opponents. If you still don't believe me then go look at the episodes one last time.
I know Vegito was toying with Super Buu, but if you look at my posts again it said that Gogeta is faster not stronger. Which means I never said that Gogeta will kill Vegito.

Spoiler:

WWF The Undertaker 1999
Spoiler:

Spoiler: