Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 04-28-2010, 08:47 PM   #1
tmoney133
Genin Elite

tmoney133 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default UNS2 US Ver. and Jap Ver.

To the people that think the USA Ver. will have characters taken out I personaly doubt it for the fact that on the US Namco Bandai site it says thegame will have 40+ characters to play with just as the Japanese Ver. says. Plus US Namco Bandai released Naruto Heros 3 which is made by the same guys maken this game and no one was taken out of that game, and that roster included sage jiraiya,pain, and other akatsuki members. So thats why I think we'll get everyone that's also in the Japanese Ver.
tmoney133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 08:52 PM   #2
Empath Of Pain
Special Jonin Candidate

Empath Of Pain is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: UNS2 US Ver. and Jap Ver.

I agree, I have done a LOT of research and I believe this is true. Characters wont be taken out, meaning no story will be taken out either. As this was even see to be true in an English scan for the game. Over 40 characters.
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge ... forging the first link in the chains of hatred." - Pain

Shinra Tensei!
Empath Of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:44 PM   #3
Blah.
Veteran Chunin

Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

There is no logical reason for them to take out characters.
Blah. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:28 PM   #4
Mangekyou_Weasel
Freshmen Academy Student

Mangekyou_Weasel is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Mangekyou_Weasel

Yep, I doubt they would, cause they don't for England and we didn't even get past episode 100 lol
Mangekyou_Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:36 PM   #5
Empath Of Pain
Special Jonin Candidate

It's a fact and proven that they wont take any out, thanks to the scans we have seen in English.
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge ... forging the first link in the chains of hatred." - Pain

Shinra Tensei!
Old 04-29-2010, 01:41 PM   #6
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Info on online mode not sure if it is new to all of you. Its new to me. Also I will look for different websites, but here it is.

* Player Match – Take on rival ninja to sharpen playing skills or just for kicks with the following match types:

*Quick Match: Play deadly ninja roulette with random opponent selection

*Custom Match: Define match settings and pick your battles

*Create Match: Host a match and have challengers come to you

* Ranked Match – Challenge and defeat players around the world to improve your global ranking and become the true ultimate ninja

* Ranking System – Compare your skills and strengths with players the world over and climb your way up the global rankings
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:43 PM   #7
Empath Of Pain
Special Jonin Candidate

We've seen it. But I'm more interested in seeing some screens haha. I'm wondering if the one on youtube is real...

Shinra Tensei!
Old 04-29-2010, 02:00 PM   #8
FierceNightmare
Genin Elite

FierceNightmare is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to FierceNightmare

Japanese version because they always have more cool stuff on it. Plus, they might have more characters like Sarutobi, Tobi, Minato, that's if they aren't on the English version.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WWF The Undertaker 1996-1998
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WWF The Undertaker 1999
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Wars are started, Victories are made, Souls are taken...

Favorite Wrestlers:The Undertaker, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Shawn Micheals, Edge, Chris Jericho.
FierceNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 02:10 PM   #9
Empath Of Pain
Special Jonin Candidate

I hope both versions get fair treatment...

Shinra Tensei!
Old 04-29-2010, 03:12 PM   #10
Blah.
Veteran Chunin

Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FierceNightmare View Post
Japanese version because they always have more cool stuff on it. Plus, they might have more characters like Sarutobi, Tobi, Minato, that's if they aren't on the English version.
Enlighten me please.
how do they always have more cool stuff on the japanese version?
i wouldnt know but i want to know...
by any chance was this game worldwide?
or did it have online features?
Old 04-29-2010, 04:48 PM   #11
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I wouldn't think that they would mess with the English version of the game. They have just about all the voices already now. Except for maybe Konan.

Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:18 PM   #12
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
I wouldn't think that they would mess with the English version of the game. They have just about all the voices already now. Except for maybe Konan.
Actually Konan has had an english voice for a long time now, the english dub dubs before the anime gets released in Japan according to a Viz Media Worker. Konan's voice will be heard in UNH3 and she is played by Laura Bailey.

~
~

Last edited by Hidan; 04-29-2010 at 05:22 PM.
Hidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:43 PM   #13
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Did not know they had english voices in japan why can't they give it to the US.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:47 PM   #14
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
Did not know they had english voices in japan why can't they give it to the US.
What are you talking about? The Anime before it gets recorded for voices is sent over to Viz Media in America, California to be dubbed as well, of course they have to wait to release it, but the Animation and SF/Music is sent with the Episode and the voice actors are told to do their lines, and they send them in whenever they feel like it, under a certain time limit of course. Any one correct me if I am wrong but this is the best of my understanding of what happens.

~
~

Hidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:15 PM   #15
Empath Of Pain
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
Actually Konan has had an english voice for a long time now, the english dub dubs before the anime gets released in Japan according to a Viz Media Worker. Konan's voice will be heard in UNH3 and she is played by Laura Bailey.
Awesome to know.

Shinra Tensei!
Old 04-29-2010, 06:24 PM   #16
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyou_Weasel View Post
Yep, I doubt they would, cause they don't for England and we didn't even get past episode 100 lol
America is at episode 39 so there is no way that England would get cut short.

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:42 PM   #17
Drizzledre
Ninja Academy Student

Drizzledre is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

possible 360 users get Yoda and PS3 users get Darth Vader? Namco's known for doing things like that in the past. but putting jokes aside they most likely have the same character roster. unless special costumes like naruto for 360 and sasuke for ps3.
Drizzledre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:55 PM   #18
Blah.
Veteran Chunin

This is kinda silly.
voices are nothing to worry about.
They will be totally fine and everyone will be happy.
(except for me because i feel like deidara's and hidan's voice are done terribly in english)
Soooo dont expect any funny business with the voices. based on how well they constructed [the parts that were in] UNS, it seems to me they take the development of this game pretty seriously. this game will be top of the line--official. no promises but there are situations where common sense outweighs blunt fact. this is one of those situations.
Plus,Hidan up there in the earlier posts knows his shizz with the voices. soo hidan, nobody will be correcting you. youre right. hahahaha.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:10 PM   #19
Empath Of Pain
Special Jonin Candidate

I can't wait to hear Pain's English voice, outside of the hologram. I hope story is better this time, it was pretty good last time but could have been way better. But, it was good for the first shot on the PS3.

Shinra Tensei!
Old 04-29-2010, 10:22 PM   #20
Blah.
Veteran Chunin

Hahaha yeah thats what i meant by how they constructed the parts that were in UNS very well.
there was definitely some stuff lacking.
it seems like they should step it up in UNS2 though.