Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2010, 09:40 AM   #1
prasanth
Chunin
 
prasanth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 919
Rep Power: 0
prasanth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Sasuke Vs Naruto

read this very carefully, this fight takes place with no sort of PNJ in it.

e.g. sasuke getting the MS and CM was PNJ and naruto getting the FRS, and SM is also part of the plot. only thing naruto can do is go up to 2 tails

i thinkits a really tough battle, they are both pretty even in speed, strenth and like the battle in part 1 it just came down to sasuke having sharingan and naruto having huge amounts of chakra, so who wins?

Last edited by prasanth; 04-27-2010 at 10:14 AM.
prasanth is offline  
Old 04-27-2010, 09:51 AM   #2
Jinchiruuki
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Sasuke Vs Naruto

Even before those PNJ buffs..Sasuke was still faster than Naruto.

His training during the Chunin exams bumped his speed to Base Rock Lee without weights.

Since you take away Naruto's only trump card (Kyuubi) or rather his only way of keeping up with Sasuke then Sasuke easily wins...

Naruto couldn't keep up with Sasuke without his speed/power boost in tailed form.

Without KN, SM and FRS Naruto doesn't stand a chance.

The only thing I see being able to help Naruto would be Gamabunta summon...and that could be considered PNJ as well so that is negated.

Should make a thorough list of what you want excluded in terms of abilities otherwise this is a vague debate.
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 04-27-2010, 09:55 AM   #3
prasanth
Chunin
 
prasanth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 919
Rep Power: 0
prasanth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sasuke Vs Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
Even before those PNJ buffs..Sasuke was still faster than Naruto.

His training during the Chunin exams bumped his speed to Base Rock Lee without weights.

Since you take away Naruto's only trump card (Kyuubi) or rather his only way of keeping up with Sasuke then Sasuke easily wins...

Naruto couldn't keep up with Sasuke without his speed/power boost in tailed form.

Without KN, SM and FRS Naruto doesn't stand a chance.

The only thing I see being able to help Naruto would be Gamabunta summon...and that could be considered PNJ as well so that is negated.

Should make a thorough list of what you want excluded in terms of abilities otherwise this is a vague debate.
they are pretty equal in speed, did you see in one of the latest magas they were easily able to keep up with each other and they both were not using there PNJ's, rasengan vs chidori and seeing as naruto has mass shadow clone and sasuke has sharingan (their only real abilities without PNJ) it should be a good fight
prasanth is offline  
Old 04-27-2010, 10:02 AM   #4
Jinchiruuki
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Sasuke Vs Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasanth View Post
they are pretty equal in speed, did you see in one of the latest magas they were easily able to keep up with each other and they both were not using there PNJ's, rasengan vs chidori and seeing as naruto has mass shadow clone and sasuke has sharingan (their only real abilities without PNJ) it should be a good fight
So you give Sasuke sharingan...and Naruto mass clones...gee....I wonder who'd win xD

Sasuke would still win...Naruto wouldn't be able to land a hit even with tons of shadow clones due to the sharingan + speed + sword mastery.

Technically Chidori and Rasengan were definite PNJ...Naruto learned his at a young age that probably shouldn't have happened...and Sasuke learned his from Kakashi at a young age and mastered it at a young age.

Almost every jutsu that the main characters (Naruto/Sasuke) have learned are PNJ...only things that aren't are KG's XD which Naruto as far as we know doesn't have one.
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 04-27-2010, 10:07 AM   #5
prasanth
Chunin
 
prasanth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 919
Rep Power: 0
prasanth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sasuke Vs Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
So you give Sasuke sharingan...and Naruto mass clones...gee....I wonder who'd win xD

Sasuke would still win...Naruto wouldn't be able to land a hit even with tons of shadow clones due to the sharingan + speed + sword mastery.

Technically Chidori and Rasengan were definite PNJ...Naruto learned his at a young age that probably shouldn't have happened...and Sasuke learned his from Kakashi at a young age and mastered it at a young age.

Almost every jutsu that the main characters (Naruto/Sasuke) have learned are PNJ...only things that aren't are KG's XD which Naruto as far as we know doesn't have one.
true i suppose, but naruto has huge chakra which will be useful for something?
prasanth is offline  
Old 04-27-2010, 10:09 AM   #6
Jinchiruuki
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Sasuke Vs Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasanth View Post
true i suppose, but naruto has huge chakra which will be useful for something?
Huge chakra pool will just draw the battle out unless he creates mass clones which will drain decently quick.

and Chakra doesn't mean anything in terms of debate....we have seen characters with lower chakra pools kick the crap out of Kisame.
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 04-27-2010, 10:13 AM   #7
prasanth
Chunin
 
prasanth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 919
Rep Power: 0
prasanth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sasuke Vs Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
Huge chakra pool will just draw the battle out unless he creates mass clones which will drain decently quick.

and Chakra doesn't mean anything in terms of debate....we have seen characters with lower chakra pools kick the crap out of Kisame.
hmmm true i guess so without PNJ naruto loses, what about naruto with upto 2 tailed form vs sasuke?
prasanth is offline  
Old 04-27-2010, 10:17 AM   #8
Jinchiruuki
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Sasuke Vs Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasanth View Post
hmmm true i guess so without PNJ naruto loses, what about naruto with upto 2 tailed form vs sasuke?
Post skip?....that is debateable since Sasuke was able to dodge Killer Bee in 1 tailed.

I'd say without PNJ Sasuke would lose this since the cloak would heal any damage done to Naruto by Sasuke and Naruto would more than likely be able to move faster than Sasuke sharingan.
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 04-27-2010, 11:06 AM   #9
prasanth
Chunin
 
prasanth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 919
Rep Power: 0
prasanth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sasuke Vs Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
Post skip?....that is debateable since Sasuke was able to dodge Killer Bee in 1 tailed.

I'd say without PNJ Sasuke would lose this since the cloak would heal any damage done to Naruto by Sasuke and Naruto would more than likely be able to move faster than Sasuke sharingan.
im glad to see this is a closer fight
prasanth is offline  
Old 04-27-2010, 11:31 AM   #10
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Narutorious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tampa Bay, Florida
Posts: 1,956
Rep Power: 10
Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Sasuke Vs Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasanth View Post
read this very carefully, this fight takes place with no sort of PNJ in it.

e.g. sasuke getting the MS and CM was PNJ and naruto getting the FRS, and SM is also part of the plot.
I see from your past posts that you don't understand what Plot No Jutsu is. Plot No Jutsu is basicly when things come out of no where to development the plot, such as Deidara vs Sasuke, Sasuke's Sharingan was able to see his body cells & is able to see the color of chakra, yet before this battle, it was never even hint that the Sharingan was able to do these things, that's what PNJ is. Sasuke getting the Curse Mark isn't PNJ, Orochimaru planned for it to happen, and Naruto having Sage Mode isn't PNJ, Naruto had trained for it.
Narutorious is offline  
Old 04-27-2010, 12:27 PM   #11
Daybreak
Genin
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Why do you ask....STALKER!!!!
Posts: 241
Rep Power: 0
Daybreak is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sasuke Vs Naruto

Sasuke's basic genjutsu solos
__________________
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
Daybreak is offline  
Old 04-27-2010, 01:34 PM   #12
prasanth
Chunin
 
prasanth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 919
Rep Power: 0
prasanth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sasuke Vs Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
I see from your past posts that you don't understand what Plot No Jutsu is. Plot No Jutsu is basicly when things come out of no where to development the plot, such as Deidara vs Sasuke, Sasuke's Sharingan was able to see his body cells & is able to see the color of chakra, yet before this battle, it was never even hint that the Sharingan was able to do these things, that's what PNJ is. Sasuke getting the Curse Mark isn't PNJ, Orochimaru planned for it to happen, and Naruto having Sage Mode isn't PNJ, Naruto had trained for it.
yh but they learnt all of these due to PNJ, basically everytime they do or get something overly awesome its a PNJ, sasuke getting MS was PNJ because itachi had it first then sasuke got it to make him much stronger.

and naruto seeming to learn a rasengen when hes like 10 means its a PNJ to make him look powerful
prasanth is offline  
Old 04-27-2010, 01:41 PM   #13
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Narutorious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tampa Bay, Florida
Posts: 1,956
Rep Power: 10
Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Sasuke Vs Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasanth View Post
yh but they learnt all of these due to PNJ, basically everytime they do or get something overly awesome its a PNJ, sasuke getting MS was PNJ because itachi had it first then sasuke got it to make him much stronger.

and naruto seeming to learn a rasengen when hes like 10 means its a PNJ to make him look powerful
In that case everything that happens in the story is plot no jutsu, Itachi getting MS, Minata sealing the 9-tails fox, everything really.
Narutorious is offline  
Old 04-27-2010, 01:47 PM   #14
prasanth
Chunin
 
prasanth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 919
Rep Power: 0
prasanth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sasuke Vs Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
In that case everything that happens in the story is plot no jutsu, Itachi getting MS, Minata sealing the 9-tails fox, everything really.
but itachi having the MS already started out like that, and yes naruto getting 9 tails power and him beginning to try and control it is a PNJ,

however saying nagato having rinnegan is not PNJ because hes always had it whereas sasuke and naruto are jst getting stronger all the time
prasanth is offline  
Old 04-08-2012, 01:29 PM   #15
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Ultimate combatant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,459
Rep Power: 21
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Sasuke Vs Naruto

I think Naruto has this in terms of effort, perseverance and skill!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.