Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 04-27-2010, 12:19 AM   #1
tigeta
Apprentice Genin

tigeta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default what is the best manga of all time

mines is a draw and it comes down to three

Dragonballz, naruto, and bleach
Old 04-27-2010, 03:39 AM   #2
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: what is the best manga of all time

in my opinion? junjou romantica :3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 09:51 AM   #3
mr. awesomeness
Chunin

mr. awesomeness is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I disagree with your opinion. it is a tie between Spice and Wolf or Alice in the Country of Hearts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Friends: Kakashi's Girl, rawrz321, Miss Kitty <3, I<3Declan, AgentShayd, Snowy Owl, Shoukry, Kibafan1, -im_ur_drug-, Katsuki

I belong to -I'm_ur_drug-
Friend and Master: EmoSakura

gf: fml
mr. awesomeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:05 AM   #4
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigeta View Post
mines is a draw and it comes down to three

Dragonballz, naruto, and bleach

Seriously gotta go with Wolfen Crest.

Every Chapter is simply amazing.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:52 AM   #5
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

I'd say a draw between Dragon Ball, Saint Seiya, Fist of The North Star & Rurouni Kenshin.....and Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Slam Dunk a close second tie

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:40 PM   #6
2hyper4u AKA Sloth
Special Jonin Candidate

2hyper4u AKA Sloth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 2hyper4u AKA Sloth

depends on the genre =)
shoujo = High School Debut? or Vampire Knight (not really into shoujo)
shounen = Katekyo Hitman REBORN! / Kuroshitsuji / Fullmetal Alchemist
horror = Uzumaki
yaoi = Junjo Romantica or Bitter Sweet Cafe~

anime:
shoujo = skip beat
shounen = Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann OR RIN: Daughters of Mnemosyne
horror = Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
yaoi = Junjou Romantica
Violets are #0000FF
All of my Base
Are belong to you</poem>

Stalk Me?:

♀ + ♀ = ♥ ; ♀ + ♂ = ♥ ; ♂ + ♂ = ♥
You fall in love with a person, not their gender.
2hyper4u AKA Sloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:17 PM   #7
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hyper4u AKA Sloth View Post
depends on the genre =)
shoujo = High School Debut? or Vampire Knight (not really into shoujo)
shounen = Katekyo Hitman REBORN! / Kuroshitsuji / Fullmetal Alchemist
horror = Uzumaki
yaoi = Junjo Romantica or Bitter Sweet Cafe~

anime:
shoujo = skip beat
shounen = Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann OR RIN: Daughters of Mnemosyne
horror = Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
yaoi = Junjou Romantica
I could never get into the I bought like 5 books and ended up retruning them a week later.

---

I have to say after school nightmare was the best Manga all time that Manga is awesome beong all words. It's just wow, I ened up buying all the books after I read it online. It's just wow.

-Zero's Sis

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 01:55 PM   #8
uzumakisgirl
Chunin Exam Participant

uzumakisgirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

dont know but for shoju i like vampire knight and skip beat

;] love naruto dont mess with him !
My dream is to become hokage -Naruto uzumaki -
naruhina fan 100%
You make mistakes... but... because of those mistakes... you get the strength to stand up to them... that's why I think you are truly strong."cute
kiba,naruto,sugetsu.hot =sasuke
uzumakisgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 02:09 PM   #9
KarinxInoFan
Special Jonin Candidate

KarinxInoFan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yotsuba&.
Followed very very closely by Ikigami, One Piece, and Monster.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:09 PM   #10
Temari-san
Chunin Exam Participant

Temari-san is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

in MY OPINION *hint* *hint* lolzzz...i think that Naruto and Inuyasha are the best!!! yay me ^^

I love pink floyd, metallica, motley crue, led zeppelin and rammstein. ohh yes <3
Temari-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:23 PM   #11
natsumiuchiha16
Special Jonin Candidate

natsumiuchiha16 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

for me its a tie between
vampire knight
naruto
bleach
ouran high school host club
after school nightmare
fruits basket

my demon form

my theme

the love of my forum life flamey234
natsumiuchiha16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:22 PM   #12
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

IMO, (and out of the ones I've read) Higurashi hands down. Both anime and manga might I add.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:53 PM   #13
garra12345
Chunin Exam Proctor

garra12345 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

a draw on these four:
1.FMA
2.Naruto
3.Bleach
4. Death Note
garra12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:43 AM   #14
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

(1) Naruto, (2) One piece, (3) Fairy tail, (4) Bleach and (5) Death note ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BF: Taker369 <3
Spoiler:
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig

Kibafan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 04:30 PM   #15
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Berserk or Bastard!! for seinen.

One Piece, GTO, Hellsing, and early parts of JJBA for shonen. Fullmetal Alchemist, the Breaker, and Dragonball are close competitors. Also, Elfen Lied is good, I think it's for shonen(?).

Is Negima a shoujo? If it is, then I choose this option, since I don't even read a lot of shoujo to began with.

Gantz and TTGL(Anime) for sci-fi manga/anime.

Beelzebub for best new manga series.

BTW:

Most overrated manga are Naruto, Bleach, and Death Note.

Naruto <<< Veritas
Bleach <<< D.Gray-Man
Death Note < Bakuman

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 04:31 PM   #16
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

ranma 1/2!! xD
inuyasha xD
and tales of symphonia!! oh yeah!!!

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 05:42 PM   #17
Akira Of Shiseiten
Chunin Exam Participant

Akira Of Shiseiten is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Berserk or Bastard!! for seinen.

One Piece, GTO, Hellsing, and early parts of JJBA for shonen. Fullmetal Alchemist, the Breaker, and Dragonball are close competitors. Also, Elfen Lied is good, I think it's for shonen(?).

Is Negima a shoujo? If it is, then I choose this option, since I don't even read a lot of shoujo to began with.

Gantz and TTGL(Anime) for sci-fi manga/anime.

Beelzebub for best new manga series.

BTW:

Most overrated manga are Naruto, Bleach, and Death Note.

Naruto <<< Veritas
Bleach <<< D.Gray-Man
Death Note < Bakuman
Negima is a Shounen, it gets really good.

Also you don't read Hokuto no Ken? :pek:gun

And I always though the best new series was Psyren.

Akira Of Shiseiten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:30 PM   #18
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira Of Shiseiten View Post
Negima is a Shounen, it gets really good.

Also you don't read Hokuto no Ken? ek:gun

And I always though the best new series was Psyren.
It is? I've always considered it a mix of shoujo and shonen.

Hokuto no Ken? Never heard of it.

Psyren's been going on since 2007 or 2008. A new series in my opinion is one that hasn't had up to one hundred chapters yet or hasn't been ongoing for more than 20 months.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:34 PM   #19
Akira Of Shiseiten
Chunin Exam Participant

Akira Of Shiseiten is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hokuto no Ken is #1 Manga when it comes to manly and badass characters, its known for having the most badass Protagonist ever, AKA Kenshiro.

Its only rivaled by Gutts and JJBA protagonists.

And Negima is all Shounen, just with a lot of Ecchi, you should read it.

Last edited by Akira Of Shiseiten; 05-11-2010 at 06:36 PM.
Akira Of Shiseiten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 02:09 PM   #20
rocketjed1
Special Jonin Candidate

rocketjed1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

For me, it would come down to One Piece, FMA, or Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

rocketjed1 is offline   Reply With Quote