Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: who wins
ichigo,renji,kenpachi & byakuya 6 85.71%
pain 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-26-2010, 08:45 PM   #1
Jason Uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Jason Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default ichigo,renji,kenpachi, and byakuya vs all six pains

so who wins

my moneys on the soulreapers
Old 04-26-2010, 08:47 PM   #2
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: ichigo,renji,kenpachi, and byakuya vs all six pains

Two Scenarios:

A: Ichigo and Co. speedblitz Pains before Deva Realm can use CT
B: Deva Realm somehow manages to use CT and defeats all of the Soul Reapers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
One of the first mongooses everyone. One of the few quality mods of the old days
Old 04-26-2010, 08:50 PM   #3
Jason Uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Jason Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Two Scenarios:

A: Ichigo and Co. speedblitz Pains before Deva Realm can use CT
B: Deva Realm somehow manages to use CT and defeats all of the Soul Reapers
i think senacro a sounds more likley

CT takes a while doesn't it plus as fast as they are how could he catch all of them at the same time
also byakuya just has to relase his zanpakto i don't know if pain could block that
Old 04-27-2010, 04:57 AM   #4
Sazabi24
Genin Elite

Sazabi24 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

CT at 10 meters?

Suicide.
Old 05-01-2010, 03:34 AM   #5
prasanth
Chunin

prasanth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

equlized speed = pain wins

normal speed = pain gets blitzed within seconds
Old 05-01-2010, 09:37 AM   #6
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Ichigo and Byakuya can both speedblitz.
Old 05-01-2010, 04:11 PM   #7
ByakuganAlex
Veteran Chunin

ByakuganAlex is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kenny figures out shikai form and worlds explode
Old 05-01-2010, 04:14 PM   #8
Cyl
Special Hunter Ninja

Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Uchiha View Post
so who wins

my moneys on the soulreapers
Stomp much?

Each one of these guys are too fast for Deva Path to use Shinra Tensei, so they speedblitz them all.

All of these guys solo.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-01-2010, 04:16 PM   #9
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByakuganAlex View Post
if kenny learned how to use Shikai...no more Yammy or anyone that he wants to fight... He would pawn them all with shikai

Old 05-01-2010, 04:17 PM   #10
Sazabi24
Genin Elite

Sazabi24 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByakuganAlex View Post
His Sword is constantly in Shikai form...
Old 05-01-2010, 04:20 PM   #11
ByakuganAlex
Veteran Chunin

ByakuganAlex is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazabi24 View Post
its sealed because you have to know slightly something about your sword
Old 05-01-2010, 04:22 PM   #12
Cyl
Special Hunter Ninja

Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazabi24 View Post
No it isn't, you need to go over Bleach again.

Old 05-01-2010, 06:05 PM   #13
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

even with it equal its still a rape for reapers

byakuya kidou spams...sealing them

then hits each one with a few building busters

or zaraki hits 'em with enough force to level of a small mountain

or ichigo. levels the area

all these guys possess attacks far greater then peins established durability

and at least one of them can sever your souls ability to stay in your body..with a sword strike and can do so using techniques that radically alter his speed beyond anything pein can react too
Old 05-01-2010, 06:26 PM   #14
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

This is so ridiculous, yet another stomp Narutoverse Vs. Bleachverse thread.

The people you listed all solo the Pains.

Kenny>Pains because his skin is impenetrable to any Narutoverse characters, and he's superior in speed feats.
Ichigo>Pains due to Hollowfication allowing power and speed feats. Or just a normal speedblitz.
Byakuya spams Kido, or just speedblitzes yet again.
Renji goes all Bankai on Pains and whoops them down to hell.

With all of the feats provided Ichigo, Renji, Kenpachi, and Byakuya rape. Plus close distance makes it an instadeath for all of the Pains. In no situation do the Pains win, I lol'd when I saw this. (Example of real debating and a sneak preview for the contest.)
Nah man I'm 15, so this was my freshman year of high school.
Guess not everyone knows yet. I kept my real age a secret since I joined when I was like ten. Needed that #ForumCred.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:32 PM   #15
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Soul Reapers uber blitz Deva and the other significant Paths (ie Animal, Asura). The rest just get owned by a quick Shunpo/ Face Stab combo from somebody like Renji (lol at him being in this fight).

Honestly, Ichigo solos with H2 transformation.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:34 PM   #16
Cyl
Special Hunter Ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post
Soul Reapers uber blitz Deva and the other significant Paths (ie Animal, Asura). The rest just get owned by a quick Shunpo/ Face Stab combo from somebody like Renji (lol at him being in this fight).

Honestly, Ichigo solos with H2 transformation.
Does he need H2? I mean, Ichigo could just shunpo and destroy em all with his sealed Zanpakuto. If not all, he can use some Hado on em, though he hasn't shown to be able to use kido spells.

Old 05-01-2010, 06:37 PM   #17
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post

Kenny>Pains because his skin is impenetrable to any Narutoverse characters, and he's superior in speed feats.
Ichigo>Pains due to Hollowfication allowing power and speed feats. Or just a normal speedblitz.

With all of the feats provided Ichigo, Renji, Kenpachi, and Byakuya rape. Plus close distance makes it an instadeath for all of the Pains. In no situation do the Pains win, I lol'd when I saw this. (Example of real debating and a sneak preview for the contest.)
Honestly I don't see how Renji could win, I'm inclined to think if it was Renji and Pain that Renji would be stomped, Renji has power but he isn't really that fast and Pain could actually overpower him. Head laser>Renji. Not to mention Deva.

Teamed with Ichigo, Kenpachi, and Byakuya, all who could solo, I'm sure that Pain has no chance.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:37 PM   #18
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyousei View Post
Does he need H2? I mean, Ichigo could just shunpo and destroy em all with his sealed Zanpakuto. If not all, he can use some Hado on em, though he hasn't shown to be able to use kido spells.
Ichigo has no Kido whatsoever. And with his sealed Zanp he's only about Supersonic speed, if that. Someone like Asura could beat him if he's only going to stay in Shikai. Bankai pretty much allows him to blitz any Path he wants, though Deva has shown hypersonic reaction speed, so he would still likely get injured. Vizard form is pretty much an auto win for him, though.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:38 PM   #19
Cyl
Special Hunter Ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post
Ichigo has no Kido whatsoever. And with his sealed Zanp he's only about Supersonic speed, if that. Someone like Asura could beat him if he's only going to stay in Shikai. Bankai pretty much allows him to blitz any Path he wants, though Deva has shown hypersonic reaction speed, so he would still likely get injured. Vizard form is pretty much an auto win for him, though.
Ahh okay, thanks for clearing that up then.

Old 05-01-2010, 06:42 PM   #20
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post

while I agree with you..that this is a curbstomp..kenny likely can be injured by certain attacks in the naruto universe

a gravitic crush by pein especially

fortunately thats totally moot as it takes the dude a few minutes to power it up

minutes kempachi can use to essentially make that body into a human smoothie..