Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 04-29-2010, 05:07 PM   #221
garraswerewolf
Jonin

garraswerewolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Garraswerewolf fanclub

hiyo people

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

garraswerewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:59 PM   #222
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Hello

All humans have a demon inside them. Its when we let them out that the world burns.- Danzi

True strength is earned not given. - Danzi

It is harder to protect than to destroy.- Danzi

"Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many."- the Doctor.
Spoiler:

Danzi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:06 PM   #223
garraswerewolf
Jonin

hiyos how is you?

Old 04-29-2010, 06:09 PM   #224
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

good hey do you know how to start village?

All humans have a demon inside them. Its when we let them out that the world burns.- Danzi

"Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many."- the Doctor.
Spoiler:

Old 04-29-2010, 06:16 PM   #225
garraswerewolf
Jonin

not really i run one but i got it cuz the former leader left and i was co-kage
but no i dont
i know how to run one lol

Old 04-29-2010, 06:19 PM   #226
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh well be fun to start one though.

Spoiler:

Old 04-29-2010, 06:24 PM   #227
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh I check to start you need over a 150 posts crap Oh well can be a dream. Hey do you mind if I join your village?

Spoiler:

Old 04-29-2010, 06:25 PM   #228
garraswerewolf
Jonin

as long as you dont mimd it not being in the war system

Old 04-29-2010, 06:27 PM   #229
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by garraswerewolf View Post
as long as you dont mimd it not being in the war system
Don't mind maybe When I get 150 posts and feel up to it I can make a village Maybe we can be friend villages?

Spoiler:

Old 04-29-2010, 06:34 PM   #230
garraswerewolf
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzi View Post
Don't mind maybe When I get 150 posts and feel up to it I can make a village Maybe we can be friend villages?
sure lol

Old 04-29-2010, 06:40 PM   #231
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Thank you *bows* got to go now see you later

Spoiler:

Old 04-29-2010, 06:41 PM   #232
garraswerewolf
Jonin

byes lol

Old 04-29-2010, 07:14 PM   #233
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hello I'm back

Spoiler:

Old 04-29-2010, 07:48 PM   #234
garraswerewolf
Jonin

awesome

Old 04-30-2010, 07:09 PM   #235
UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL
Chunin Exam Proctor

UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Vampire Lycan needs to edit the members list
To accept and adopt Itachi's intention
would be childish.The foolish sputtering
of those who don't know hatred.
If anyone who would disparage my way
of living were to come forward ...
I'd kill their loved ones left and right!
To experience this hatred of mine."
- Uchiha,Sasuke
UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:12 PM   #236
garraswerewolf
Jonin

lol i know its ok
i dont mind

Old 04-30-2010, 07:19 PM   #237
UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL
Chunin Exam Proctor

UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

lol okay xD
To accept and adopt Itachi's intention
would be childish.The foolish sputtering
of those who don't know hatred.
If anyone who would disparage my way
of living were to come forward ...
I'd kill their loved ones left and right!
To experience this hatred of mine."
- Uchiha,Sasuke
UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:23 PM   #238
garraswerewolf
Jonin

totally so whats up

Old 05-01-2010, 10:24 AM   #239
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

katsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!katsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by garraswerewolf View Post
totally so whats up
nothing, you??? xD

Picture By: Hikari-chan
Clou Elder Aneko Hebi Hikari IK JAFL Jennifer Jenny Juiken Karasagi Kibafan1Leo Lone Luna Mangagirl Mizuki MysticNinja Neisan Painxx PaperAngel Rizzy Ryaque SakuraRen Sephiroth Storm Trouble Ulmo Undead Xibitz

Spoiler:

Quote:
You get to be sweet like a candy, and cute like a kitty. :o
Quote:
lol kat, has anyone told you are the most adorable child ever?
katsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 04:45 PM   #240
garraswerewolf
Jonin

O_O im ok

Tags
fan club, fanclub, garraswerewolf