Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 05-23-2010, 07:40 AM   #1
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default I Have A Question

this is for all the BG debaters including prasanth

This a naruto debating site for all the Naruto fans...but its on the internet, so u dont know anybody here only by how they act by there posts.

So why get mad on the computer to people who your never gonna see in your life. serouisly its just a site.

Well what im trying to say is DONT LET PEOPLE ON THIS SITE GET TO YOU.

+ expacially dont pull a Prasanth + put a "i hate this place thread" caz that just shows how bad your people skills are or just how bad of a person you are.

so please to everyone here reading this dont let a computer post get to you caz all this arguing + hate is messing up this site.

thank you + good night. P.S. i geuss this is not a question... o well

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole

Last edited by Tourune; 05-23-2010 at 07:45 AM.
Tourune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 08:03 AM   #2
321ZagZig
Banned

321ZagZig is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: I Have A Question

This is my first post and im new to this website can you explain how things work
321ZagZig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 08:05 AM   #3
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
and got to the party. TWICE!
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321ZagZig View Post
This is my first post and im new to this website can you explain how things work
Wrong Section
However this just about sums it up.
Spoiler:
Forums; Best described as a torrent of little children running around in a minefield (users), some armed with weapons (moderators), forums are the flagship of internet discussion, spam, and flame wars. Smaller forums tend to be more habitable, but the larger ones have many distinct and similar features. For example, within approximately seven seconds of the creation of a topic, you will have at least one reply, garunteed. Large forums also tend to spawn makeshift caste systems within themselves, and you're automatically a malefactor in the forum until you have a 4-digit post count. A forum can sometimes be helpful, but normally they become a time consuming and frustrating thing if you pay too much attention to them.

Please Post this under the New Genins.
Also Read TheBlackChidori's Guide.

Sincerely,
Kingsnoke

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kingsnoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 08:07 AM   #4
321ZagZig
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsnoke View Post
Wrong Section
However this just about sums it up.
Spoiler:
Forums; Best described as a torrent of little children running around in a minefield (users), some armed with weapons (moderators), forums are the flagship of internet discussion, spam, and flame wars. Smaller forums tend to be more habitable, but the larger ones have many distinct and similar features. For example, within approximately seven seconds of the creation of a topic, you will have at least one reply, garunteed. Large forums also tend to spawn makeshift caste systems within themselves, and you're automatically a malefactor in the forum until you have a 4-digit post count. A forum can sometimes be helpful, but normally they become a time consuming and frustrating thing if you pay too much attention to them.

Please Post this under the New Genins.
Also Read TheBlackChidori's Guide.

Sincerely,
Kingsnoke
thank you kingsnoke, your help is much aprreciated.
also do some people have more power than other people on this website? because it sayd you have a rep power of 7 and mines on 0
Old 05-23-2010, 08:12 AM   #5
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
and got to the party. TWICE!
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Kingsnoke provides a link.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22The+Reputati...iz.com%2Fforum

Kingsnoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 08:14 AM   #6
321ZagZig
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsnoke View Post
thank you kingsnoke you have been much help and i am going to give you some rep power for it
Old 05-23-2010, 08:18 AM   #7
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

ZagZig is Pras
Old 05-23-2010, 08:36 AM   #8
321ZagZig
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
ZagZig is Pras
your the second person who has referred me to a "pras" or "prasanth" what is that?