Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Who will win?
Hally 8 38.10%
Killy 12 57.14%
Tie 1 4.76%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-26-2010, 03:38 AM   #81
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Epic Battle of the Century: Hally vs Killy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunade Uchiha View Post
Yea your right my bad. Sorry! I should have said as I sonido up I create an afterimage cause thats what I meant.

*I see you release the aoi as I am sonidoing away. I focus and try to remain calm. I only start making mistakes like that when someone is getting to me. I see you sonido but then you seem to disappear from my sight. However I can sense you sp coming behind me as I spin around with my blade swinging it to block yours while backing up and preventing you from stabing me in the back. As you sonido above me I can still sense you as I look up and see you coming down towards me. I swing my blade up at your foot while moveing away slightly as I prevent you from kicking me while attempting to slice your foot right through. I then pull my blade back as I look down and see the white line.* No Killy I wont let you hurt me with that burn ability. *I then advance sonido and create 5 afterimages. I appear behind you plunging my blade towards your skull attempting to slice right into it. At the same time an afterimage appears above you, to the left,right and infront and under you. Each one of them fires a cero blade at you from their mouths attempting to slice right into your body causing sever damage as the blades will explode once they slice inside you. I continue to stay focused on everything with my eyes as I keep focused on that white line* Seriously the white line is not connected to anything?
*As you miraculously dodge my attacks, and slice my foot, you sondio away. The pain increases my spiritual pressure, and I garner up a new technique. I slam my fist into my own stomach, and as you appear behind me, a massive Cero Terepo blows through my back. Due to your close proximity it would be difficult to dodge.Your afterimages appear, and I spin a 360, hitting them all with the cero. Two more cero blades come at me, but by this time your afterimages are out of the way, allowing me to sonido to the left about 100 meters. Their Cero Blades kill the opposing afterimages, leaving just you and me. I sonido to the Desert floor and wait patiently.*
You absolutely can not avoid me forever. So I guess I'll get serious
*I stare at my hand, and suddenly, white flames erupt from it. You feel my spiritual pressure slowly start to increase at a constant rate. The number 1 appears on my hand. I laugh as the pain begins to seep into my system, and I wait patiently on the ground.*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Teddie isn't here anymore. Goodbye.
Teddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:25 PM   #82
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori4 View Post
*As you miraculously dodge my attacks, and slice my foot, you sondio away. The pain increases my spiritual pressure, and I garner up a new technique. I slam my fist into my own stomach, and as you appear behind me, a massive Cero Terepo blows through my back. Due to your close proximity it would be difficult to dodge.Your afterimages appear, and I spin a 360, hitting them all with the cero. Two more cero blades come at me, but by this time your afterimages are out of the way, allowing me to sonido to the left about 100 meters. Their Cero Blades kill the opposing afterimages, leaving just you and me. I sonido to the Desert floor and wait patiently.*
You absolutely can not avoid me forever. So I guess I'll get serious
*I stare at my hand, and suddenly, white flames erupt from it. You feel my spiritual pressure slowly start to increase at a constant rate. The number 1 appears on my hand. I laugh as the pain begins to seep into my system, and I wait patiently on the ground.*
Get serious? You mean you were just toying with me? No matter I am not afraid of you anymore Killsworth!

*as I appear behind you I realize I am in a bad situation. I harden my heirro around my body while I sonido higher into the air. My legs burn severly from your cero as this was an unexpected move and I never had enough time to actually make my rotational sheild. I wince in pain looking down at my burned legs. I use my regeneration and regenenerate from the attack.* So why not come fight me up here. I really dont wanna deal with burn I hate that move. *I see your flames erupt on your hand and your sp begins to rise. I breath deeply and fire a massive black cero of death from my hand at you attempting to hit you dead on. It will explode on contact with you if it hits and nearly obliterate your body. After the dust settles I sonido and appear beside with my zanp now pulled apart into 2 separate blades. I swing the silver one down attempting to slice your sword arm of and cauterize the wound making it harder to regen as my blade sparks with electricity. At the same time I plunge my black defence breaking sword towards your head attempting to pierce it into your skull and release a cero obliterating your brains. As I attempt this I fire two black cero beams from my eyes at your neck attempting to slice your head clean off, and one cero blade from my mouth directly at you attempting to cause even more damage hopefully killing you with the attacks!* Well I am just getting warmed up Killy! Force me to release like you used to. Normally I would have by now!
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:38 PM   #83
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Get serious? You mean you were just toying with me? No matter I am not afraid of you anymore Killsworth!

*as I appear behind you I realize I am in a bad situation. I harden my heirro around my body while I sonido higher into the air. My legs burn severly from your cero as this was an unexpected move and I never had enough time to actually make my rotational sheild. I wince in pain looking down at my burned legs. I use my regeneration and regenenerate from the attack.* So why not come fight me up here. I really dont wanna deal with burn I hate that move. *I see your flames erupt on your hand and your sp begins to rise. I breath deeply and fire a massive black cero of death from my hand at you attempting to hit you dead on. It will explode on contact with you if it hits and nearly obliterate your body. After the dust settles I sonido and appear beside with my zanp now pulled apart into 2 separate blades. I swing the silver one down attempting to slice your sword arm of and cauterize the wound making it harder to regen as my blade sparks with electricity. At the same time I plunge my black defence breaking sword towards your head attempting to pierce it into your skull and release a cero obliterating your brains. As I attempt this I fire two black cero beams from my eyes at your neck attempting to slice your head clean off, and one cero blade from my mouth directly at you attempting to cause even more damage hopefully killing you with the attacks!* Well I am just getting warmed up Killy! Force me to release like you used to. Normally I would have by now!
*I chuckle lightly as you fire your black cero at me. You said yourself itwould explode on contact, so I point a finger, and fire a single Cero Yazoro - Kuro, which it makes contact with, exploding. *
Evidence to the fact that you indeed have gotten better. My teachings were right. But alas, you cant help but surpass that which is perfections.
*You appear beside me, on the ground, and I laugh heartily. You slam your sword towards my sword arm, which I parry by hitting the flat of your blade with my palm, allowing it to slide by me. My hand is burned, but I regenerate from that. You then swing another blade at me, but I parry that with Masamaru. You fire two small cero at me, which are absorbed my Masamaru's blade due to their small size, and a large cero blade. I grab this with my hand, and swiftly slam it to the ground. The resulting explosion decimates my hand, but only that. I chuckle, and regenerate. The pain has greatly risen my pressure.*
You realise what you've done, right? You came down and stood next to me on the ground. By doing that, the second I looked at you, the line moved to hit you. You moved onto it.
Which means...
Burn. 2nd Degree.
*Flames erupt on your chest. The pain is severe, but only a level 2. The number changes on my hand. I sonido into the distance, laughing as you become overrun by the pain. *

Old 04-26-2010, 03:55 PM   #84
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*I chuckle lightly as you fire your black cero at me. You said yourself itwould explode on contact, so I point a finger, and fire a single Cero Yazoro - Kuro, which it makes contact with, exploding. *
Evidence to the fact that you indeed have gotten better. My teachings were right. But alas, you cant help but surpass that which is perfections.
*You appear beside me, on the ground, and I laugh heartily. You slam your sword towards my sword arm, which I parry by hitting the flat of your blade with my palm, allowing it to slide by me. My hand is burned, but I regenerate from that. You then swing another blade at me, but I parry that with Masamaru. You fire two small cero at me, which are absorbed my Masamaru's blade due to their small size, and a large cero blade. I grab this with my hand, and swiftly slam it to the ground. The resulting explosion decimates my hand, but only that. I chuckle, and regenerate. The pain has greatly risen my pressure.*
You realise what you've done, right? You came down and stood next to me on the ground. By doing that, the second I looked at you, the line moved to hit you. You moved onto it.
Which means...
Burn. 2nd Degree.
*Flames erupt on your chest. The pain is severe, but only a level 2. The number changes on my hand. I sonido into the distance, laughing as you become overrun by the pain. *
Yea actually I belive it was our last 2 previous fights that have helped me out big time. *You fire your cero which makes my cero explode due to its effect but it is way too far from you to do any damage with the explosion. I attempt to make my attack knowing that there may be a chance to get hit by burn. I realise after my attempts fail that I really have no time to sonido away since the line was already there. I suddenly feel immense pain as I wince slightly and you sonido away.* I removed burn last time but I messed up my entire nervous system. *I tremmble a bit but the pain is nothing like I have felt with 10th degree. 2nd really isnt all that bad. However it will only get worse if I dont remove it. *I look down and see the white line as I place my blades back together. I focus and stab my hand into my chest and reach in grabbing hold of the white line that is connected inside my nervous system. I slowly and carfully begin to remove it, wincing in pain. I then finnally remove the white line from my body and get rid off burn sonidoing back into the distance and regenerating. My blade sparks with electricity as I plunge it into the ground sending 20 extensions towards you that shoot up around you. I will attempt to make them shoot towards you while they release a blast of electricity from there tips as while attempting to have them peirce into your flesh* I dunno if this will work!!!
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 04-26-2010, 04:39 PM   #85
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

heh if hally falls we wont need to turn to spleen ill take this guy down myself
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 04:45 PM   #86
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
heh if hally falls we wont need to turn to spleen ill take this guy down myself

Bravery bravery. BUT I want to kill him. I cant belive him!! How can he treat me espada Hally like this. Oh this means war I will put an end to his evil insane crazy ways. If not then be my guest.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 04-26-2010, 04:48 PM   #87
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Bravery bravery. BUT I want to kill him. I cant belive him!! How can he treat me espada Hally like this. Oh this means war I will put an end to his evil insane crazy ways. If not then be my guest.
heh dont worry even if you do win ill convince him to fight me anyways its a win win for me

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
Old 04-26-2010, 04:54 PM   #88
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
heh dont worry even if you do win ill convince him to fight me anyways its a win win for me

Oh I am sure if I win he will still fight. He just might not go an slaugter all the weaker hollows. But ppl like you who will bug and bug will end up having to fight him. Eventually. I mean even if I beat him he still has the Hunger. He will just come back stronger then ever and want to devour ppl
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 04-26-2010, 05:07 PM   #89
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh I am sure if I win he will still fight. He just might not go an slaugter all the weaker hollows. But ppl like you who will bug and bug will end up having to fight him. Eventually. I mean even if I beat him he still has the Hunger. He will just come back stronger then ever and want to devour ppl
did you say stronger then ever?! hahahh yes hally kill him i want to fight him when hes even stronger then he is now!!

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 04-26-2010, 05:09 PM   #90
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
did you say stronger then ever?! hahahh yes hally kill him i want to fight him when hes even stronger then he is now!!

Well see he has killed me 7 times I think and every time I come back I am stronger then I was. Sure I am kinda discouraged for a few days after but I get over it and get stronger. I bet if someone beat Killy he would improve his skills and be way stronger
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 04-26-2010, 05:10 PM   #91
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well see he has killed me 7 times I think and every time I come back I am stronger then I was. Sure I am kinda discouraged for a few days after but I get over it and get stronger. I bet if someone beat Killy he would improve his skills and be way stronger
he will get stronger if he dosent hes going to be trampled over in time

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 04-26-2010, 05:14 PM   #92
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
he will get stronger if he dosent hes going to be trampled over in time

Yea your crazy wanting to fight someone soooo strong. I wonder if I am gonna have to release next turn. Depends if I destroyed my nervous system too bad. Last time I said I pulled the white line out with extreme force. Sooo mabey this time it will work and only some of my nerves will be damaged.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 04-26-2010, 05:24 PM   #93
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yea your crazy wanting to fight someone soooo strong. I wonder if I am gonna have to release next turn. Depends if I destroyed my nervous system too bad. Last time I said I pulled the white line out with extreme force. Sooo mabey this time it will work and only some of my nerves will be damaged.
crazy or am i just liveing to my code

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 04-26-2010, 05:25 PM   #94
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
crazy or am i just liveing to my code

crazy
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 04-26-2010, 05:27 PM   #95
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
crazy
hah you could never understand my motives

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 04-26-2010, 05:31 PM   #96
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
hah you could never understand my motives

Well I must be insane for wanting to fight Killy and having fun fighting killy.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 04-26-2010, 05:53 PM   #97
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Quote:
Yea actually I belive it was our last 2 previous fights that have helped me out big time. *You fire your cero which makes my cero explode due to its effect but it is way too far from you to do any damage with the explosion. I attempt to make my attack knowing that there may be a chance to get hit by burn. I realise after my attempts fail that I really have no time to sonido away since the line was already there. I suddenly feel immense pain as I wince slightly and you sonido away.* I removed burn last time but I messed up my entire nervous system. *I tremmble a bit but the pain is nothing like I have felt with 10th degree. 2nd really isnt all that bad. However it will only get worse if I dont remove it. *I look down and see the white line as I place my blades back together. I focus and stab my hand into my chest and reach in grabbing hold of the white line that is connected inside my nervous system. I slowly and carfully begin to remove it, wincing in pain. I then finnally remove the white line from my body and get rid off burn sonidoing back into the distance and regenerating. My blade sparks with electricity as I plunge it into the ground sending 20 extensions towards you that shoot up around you. I will attempt to make them shoot towards you while they release a blast of electricity from there tips as while attempting to have them peirce into your flesh* I dunno if this will work!!!
By pulling that out, you've destroyed your sense of touch entirely. By dampening my spiritual pressure *which I do* you should now only be able to see and hear me. I can sonido fast and silently, which means you're at my mercy now.
*You start removing the line, and I create three afterimages. I have one stand in my place, and when you fire your extensions, he takes the brunt of the force. I have since sonido-d out of the way, and am now above you, with two afterimages coming from the left and right. Without my spiritual pressure in the open, we all seem exactly the same. I fire a large cero, which makes ample noise, and then sonido behind you while the noise from the cero and the pale red light should be distracting you. I make not a sound when I land behind you, delivering a swift stab through your lower back with Masamaru. If this makes contact, you will not feel a thing, and I swiftly sonido away. Each afterimage runs at you, attempting to scizzor your neck between their blades.

Old 04-26-2010, 05:56 PM   #98
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

hally you are really close to rickrolling us at the moment cmon this is for the ice cream XXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDD(and my life considering i might die if i get mad and fight killy myself but last time i fought him he held back cus it was test and i still nearly failed)

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 06:24 PM   #99
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
By pulling that out, you've destroyed your sense of touch entirely. By dampening my spiritual pressure *which I do* you should now only be able to see and hear me. I can sonido fast and silently, which means you're at my mercy now.
*You start removing the line, and I create three afterimages. I have one stand in my place, and when you fire your extensions, he takes the brunt of the force. I have since sonido-d out of the way, and am now above you, with two afterimages coming from the left and right. Without my spiritual pressure in the open, we all seem exactly the same. I fire a large cero, which makes ample noise, and then sonido behind you while the noise from the cero and the pale red light should be distracting you. I make not a sound when I land behind you, delivering a swift stab through your lower back with Masamaru. If this makes contact, you will not feel a thing, and I swiftly sonido away. Each afterimage runs at you, attempting to scizzor your neck between their blades.
Umm so there is no way to remove it without damaging your nervous system? Great........*I realize I have no sense of touch at all which makes it very hard to function in this state. I see you and your afterimages. I see the cero as I sonido out of the way just intime however that has distracted my eyes as you are then behind me and I dont feel a thing. I notice glancing down for a second that I am bleeding as I quickly regenerate. As the afterimages come at me I advance sonido away while firing a massive black cero of death at them as it will destroy them once it hits. I then raise my blade into the air and prepare to go into my release form.

Ascend sovereign Dragoness Halliella*with these word my first release begins and my feeling comes back as it reconfigures my nervous system perfectly. My two eyes are golden with a black rim around them with radiant silver pupils. Along with a dark aura that now seems to consume everything around I also now have an aura of silver and golden radiance surrounding me as four wings grow out my back and a tail covered in spikes grows behind me golden and silver in colour. Armour made of almost indestructible Sp covers my entire body and my hollow bone piece that was once a necklace now covers my face as protection. Horns growing out the top. Claws form from my hands that appear sharp but covered in a specilized cero. My SP is now exceptionally powerful as everything that might still be standing collapses to the ground.*

*I then sonido even faster then before and appear behind you fireing a cero beam from the tip of my tail attempting to make it slice right into your skull and obilterate your brains. At the same time I plunge my sword towards your back attempting to pierce through and release a cero inside obliterating you from the inside out if it makes contact*
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:27 PM   #100
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

Quote:
Umm so there is no way to remove it without damaging your nervous system? Great........*I realize I have no sense of touch at all which makes it very hard to function in this state. I see you and your afterimages. I see the cero as I sonido out of the way just intime however that has distracted my eyes as you are then behind me and I dont feel a thing. I notice glancing down for a second that I am bleeding as I quickly regenerate. As the afterimages come at me I advance sonido away while firing a massive black cero of death at them as it will destroy them once it hits. I then raise my blade into the air and prepare to go into my release form.

Ascend sovereign Dragoness Halliella*with these word my first release begins and my feeling comes back as it reconfigures my nervous system perfectly. My two eyes are golden with a black rim around them with radiant silver pupils. Along with a dark aura that now seems to consume everything around I also now have an aura of silver and golden radiance surrounding me as four wings grow out my back and a tail covered in spikes grows behind me golden and silver in colour. Armour made of almost indestructible Sp covers my entire body and my hollow bone piece that was once a necklace now covers my face as protection. Horns growing out the top. Claws form from my hands that appear sharp but covered in a specilized cero. My SP is now exceptionally powerful as everything that might still be standing collapses to the ground.*

*I then sonido even faster then before and appear behind you fireing a cero beam from the tip of my tail attempting to make it slice right into your skull and obilterate your brains. At the same time I plunge my sword towards your back attempting to pierce through and release a cero inside obliterating you from the inside out if it makes contact*
(claps and cheers)you are outa rickrolling stage

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote