Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 04-23-2010, 12:40 PM   #1
prasanth
Chunin

prasanth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Gaara vs Sasori

kazekage gaara vs sasori

who wins?
Old 04-23-2010, 01:46 PM   #2
Daybreak
Genin

Daybreak is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Gaara vs Sasori

If sasori starts in hiruko or without the 3rd kazekage puppet then he gets blitzed by gaara's sand from the beginning and gets crushed.

If he starts with 3rd kazekage puppet out then he would have a solid chance. It would depend on how gaara's sand could tank the iron sand, however i think an iron sand drizzle would most lekely kill gaara.

So in most cases gaara, but depending on certain situations sasori might win.
Old 04-23-2010, 04:59 PM   #3
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Gaara easily beats Sasori in Hiruko. From there on, location matters in this one. If Gaara is in the desert, he will just use Sand Tsunami to beat Sasori True Form and his 100 puppets. Anywhere else, Gaara will need some prep time in order to do Sand Tsunami by grinding up the minerals in the Earth underground, if I'm not mistaken.

Sasori with the 3rd vs. Gaara can be equal in my eyes. Both have relatively the same jutsu.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
Old 04-23-2010, 05:27 PM   #4
sakuracha!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

sakuracha!!! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to sakuracha!!! Send a message via Yahoo to sakuracha!!!

i love them both it would be a relly close battle
i <3 u crazy cuzzy looney-lyra u too amazing bro taker369,and my awsome "mom" mangagirl

- 100 hearts would be to few to carry all my love to u
MS. CHA!!!
Old 04-23-2010, 09:43 PM   #5
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Im going with sasori.. the kazekages puppet completely owns gaara.. not only is the iron sand drenched in poison, but so is all of sasoris weopans. gaara gets hit one time, and yes.. it is over. iron sand would easily overpower normal sand any day due to its weight, and the fact that the iron sand can form into mass weopans that could easily pierce through gaaras sand is an inevitable own.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
Old 04-23-2010, 09:45 PM   #6
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanduhman View Post
Im going with sasori.. the kazekages puppet completely owns gaara.. not only is the iron sand drenched in poison, but so is all of sasoris weopans. gaara gets hit one time, and yes.. it is over. iron sand would easily overpower normal sand any day due to its weight, and the fact that the iron sand can form into mass weopans that could easily pierce through gaaras sand is an inevitable own.
if iron sand was drentch in posion how is it that Sakura could punch it with out getting hurt?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-23-2010, 09:48 PM   #7
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
if iron sand was drentch in posion how is it that Sakura could punch it with out getting hurt?
She had gloves on.

Old 04-24-2010, 03:32 PM   #8
prasanth
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
She had gloves on.
and she had an antidote as well
Old 04-24-2010, 05:40 PM   #9
Rinn
Ninja Academy Student

Rinn is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If Sasori is in Hiruko then I choose Gaara. If he is not, then Sasori. It really depends on circumstances such as these.
Old 04-25-2010, 06:38 AM   #10
prasanth
Chunin

although gaar's sand is faster than ironsand, i dont see how hes going to harm sasori
Old 04-25-2010, 06:49 AM   #11
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Does Sasori start in Hiruko?
Old 04-25-2010, 08:07 AM   #12
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

If Sasori starts in Hiruko, then Sand Coffin/Burial combo blitzes him before he has a chance to do anything else.

Otherwise, Iron Sand>Regular Sand in both speed, power, and poison coated-ness. Location is also important for Gaara fights. If it's Sunagakure or some other desert-like environment, he has far better chances at winning. Whether or not he has Shukaku also powers him up slightly.

With the very vague OP, I'm going to say Gaara if Sasori starts in Hiruko, and Sasori if otherwise.
Old 04-25-2010, 08:18 AM   #13
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

in the sesert Gaara wins regardless as he can destroy any of Sasori's puppets, including Sasori. Iron Sand would be overflowed with desert sand

on nuetrl terrian Gaara can more than defend himslef, but Sasori has the slight advantage maybe

indoors where poison gas is at its best, Sasori would likely poison suffate Gaara
Old 04-25-2010, 06:50 PM   #14
sasukeiscool1
Freshmen Academy Student

sasukeiscool1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

no i belive dat garra will win cause if you think bout it garra has perfect defence nd controlls all sand so if sasori tries 2 use the black sand he will juss controll it
Old 04-25-2010, 08:15 PM   #15
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanduhman View Post
Well Gaara's sand armor was able to withstand a few punches by gated lee before cracking,

so I assume it could hold its own against needles....

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 04-25-2010, 08:20 PM   #16
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

If it's Hiruko, Gaara crushes it. If Sasori with 3kazekafe he wins with Iron Sand World Order, cause iron sand>sand also the iron sand made sharp objects that could pierce Gaara's defence.
Old 04-26-2010, 05:42 AM   #17
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasukeiscool1 View Post
no i belive dat garra will win cause if you think bout it garra has perfect defence nd controlls all sand so if sasori tries 2 use the black sand he will juss controll it
Proof? Gaara has only shown the ability to control regular sand, not the 3rd Kazekage's iron powder.

Old 04-26-2010, 06:08 AM   #18
jz333
Genin

jz333 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Gaara has one advantage that could beat sasori, he uses sand which sasori himself stated, renders puppets useless.(i dont think he just means the iron sand renders puppets useless. it makes sence that any sand would clog puppets up.) So yeh Gaara would probably beat sasori because of the great disadvantage sasori would have.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:40 AM   #19
Neji-Hyaku Ni Ju Hasho
is not allowed in the battlegrounds.

Neji-Hyaku Ni Ju Hasho is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Neji-Hyaku Ni Ju Hasho

Gaara would win, absolutely. It's actually pretty self-explanatory. Gaara's sand would incapacitate every puppet within range.
Old 04-08-2012, 01:23 PM   #20
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

At the beginning of Shippuden, Gaara probably couldn`t win. Now, I think Gaara probably has an advantage!!!